12

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

I began to walk to my next class until someone suddenly covered my mouth and grabbed me. Oh my god, am I being kidnapped?! SAVE ME SOMEONE!! The stranger took their hand off me and I turned around. To my surprise it was..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“MINA?!”

“Shhhhhh!!!!” She whispered as she pushed her finger on top of my mouth, telling me to shush.

“What’s wrong? I thought we weren’t friends anymore!” I half shouted in her ear. I wasn’t mad at her but I wasn’t happy with her either..

“Okay, I’m sorry! I know I was wrong and selfish because I didn’t want to be hurt.. I know I’m wrong now but you don’t have to forgive me straight away but you have to forgive me some day!”

“You basically kidnapped me for that?!”

“No!! About the kidnapping.. um, that Jihye girl. I don’t think she’s who you think she is..” she mumbled afraid I’d be offended.

“Hm? What do you mean?”

“I… think she’s only befriending you for L.Joe,” she finally got to the point!

“Huh?! Are you just jealous that she’s been my friend while you were somewhere else?!”

“What?! No! I honestly think that, but if you don’t believe me, still let me stay by your side so I can protect you from the devil~” She did her famous ^o^ face with a peace sign. Aish, this girl.. I always seem to give in to her.

Suddenly the janitor opened the closet and you could tell he was shocked, “What are you two doing in here?!”

“Um..”

“Normally I only see guys in here with girls, making out with them or banging them but..”

“…”

“ARE YOU LESBIANS?!”

“WHAAAAAAAAAT?!” Both our eyes widened. Mina suddenly took the broom from her side and poked him on the.. uh private area. He squirmed and fell to the floor,

“If anyone here’s gay, it’s you!” She took my hand and we rushed to class until –

“YAH WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BUMP INTO ME?!”

Minsoo?!


A/N: guys wanna do me a HUGEEEEE FAVOUR please?! you've probably heard about the global online cube auditions right? cube is the company for b2st and 4minute and GNA :D i'm auditioing for it but the first round is all about popularity (views, comments likes, amount of times shared) and mines lacking that LOL please check it out and if you like it, comment/like/tell your friends please :D i'd really appreciate it! click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXgJwVKS79g oh and it ends on the 27th!

anyway, thanks to all the people who did that for me :D please enjoy this chapter and comment / subscribe!