22

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“Most powerful gang in Korea! I look up to them; they’re so amazing and –“

“YOU MEAN, MINA POKED THE LEADER OF THE MOST POWERFUL GANG IN KOREA’S BALLS WITH A BROOMSTICK?!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina stepped out of the room, “I heard my name?”

I dragged her to a corner and told her quickly, “The janitor guy…” She nodded, “He’s the leader of the most powerful gang in Korea!”

“Wow! Really? Who would’ve guessed!” She chuckled without worry.

“YOU POKED HIM IN THE BALLS WITH A BROOMSTICK!”

“Oh that.. Seems he’s forgotten,” she told me calmly.

“I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT! IF I CAN’T HAVE BABIES, IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!” He suddenly called out to Mina. She shivered, “Aish, let’s pray to God that he can have babies.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, to explain things easily, I came to be a janitor at your school to observe Teen Top,” Yunho said as he sipped the tea that L.Joe had prepared.

“Huh?! To observe us?” Minsoo spat out his drink, “What for?!”

“Well you are the most powerful high school gang in Korea aren’t you?”

“Right, so you wanted to observe how we did things?” Ricky grinned.

“Exactly!” The members faces dropped,

“Well, you see. We don’t fight unless it’s absolutely necessary..” Minsoo said quite embarrassed.

“Go on,” Yunho told him with a smile.

Flashback

“Hey! You took the lollipop I wanted to buy!” L.Joe grunted at the other boy.

“I took it first! What you gon’ do ‘bout it?” Kikwang replied snobbishly. They both glared at each other until Minsoo walked in the shop.

“Let’s battle it out on the tables,” he sniggered.

~~~

“Straight flush! HAHA I WIN!” L.Joe got up on the table and started krumping [dance move].

“Now gimme’ the lollipop!” L.Joe chuckled evilly. Kikwang took it out of his pocket and handed it to him, ashamed. “Damn, how did he win?!” He thought to himself.

“In your face!” Ricky yelled as he poked him on the cheek.

Flashback End

Yunho let out a laugh, “Wow! That is one of the most interesting things I’ve heard that gangs do!”

“You’re not disappointed?!” Changjo mumbled, still half asleep from earlier.

“Of course not! That’s exactly the reason why I came to observe you guys; because I knew you guys were an interesting gang!” Yunho continued drinking the tea and gave L.Joe a thumbs up. L.Joe swooned and blushed in a corner.

“He thinks my tea tastes nice! Oh my god~~~~” L.Joe squealed silently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my.. I’m late to class.. I ran quickly down the hallway in attempt to find my classroom and bumped into someone. Oh no.. Please don’t be Minsoo! I don’t need him nagging at me at this time!

“Oh hi there!” Kikwang?!

“Aren’t you meant to be in class?!” What was this guy doing wandering around while I’m trying to get to class?!

“Oh the teacher told me to look for you. Where were you anyway?” He smiled and asked politely. Ah what a nice boy~ Maybe we could be friends!

“Uh..”

Flashback

“Don’t go yet! I’m not finished with you!” Byun whined as he held onto my waist,

“But the lunch bell went! I have to go to class!” He pulled me back down on his lap, “But I haven’t finished telling you!”

I rolled my eyes at him; aish, I need to go to class!

“Yunho sunbae drank the tea I made him!” He smiled with his shiny eyes.

“I know, you told me that already!”

“He said it was good!”

“You told me that too!”

“He gave me a thumbs up!”

“Um…”

“He liked my tea! He said my tea was good! He gave me a thumbs up! Yunho sunbae likes my tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He squealed like a fan girl.

How old is he?! Is he seriously obsessing over his idol because he said he drank his tea, liked his tea and gave his tea a thumbs up?! I fell in love with an idiot. =__=

Flashback End

“Helping someone express his love?” I told him as a shrugged; if Byun knew I told Kikwang that he was obsessing over a boy.. he might murder me with his erted ways!

“IN A CLASSROOM?!”

“WHAT?!” We both looked each other in the eyes, “You have a dirty mind.” I told him as a flicked him on the head, “Now let’s get to class.”

Kikwang gave me a pretty smile and skipped behind.


A/N:thank god i've written so many chapters prior so i dont have to write for a while ^^ since its lighthearted i dont really want them to fight.. yet anyway :D it was so hot in sydney today! tomorrow is gonna be like 41 degrees D:

please commentttt~ and subscribe!