18

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

As I tried to reach for the chocolate biscuits on the top shelf but someone came up from behind me and took it before I could. I turned around and it was,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi there,” he spoke as he handed me my biscuits, “You couldn’t reach, and I like helping?”

“Um..”

“Haneeeullllll –“ I saw Byun standing right in front of me. The man turned around to face him,

“YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH MY WIFE?!”

“Doing what you couldn’t do?” He answered back while Byun raged with fury. I just stood there awkwardly watching them argue until he turned around and whispered, “I’m Kikwang” and then ran off. Byun tried to catch him but we ended up getting lectured for running around in the supermarket by the manager.

“Did he hurt you?!” He asked panicking.

 “No~ I couldn’t reach the biscuits so he got it for me. Where were you anyway!”

“Um..”

Flashback

L.Joe skipped off while Haneul was still picking what to buy. He figured he’d have to do it as fast as possible for her to not notice.

He ran into the aisle and stood there, “Which one should I pick?” he thought quietly to himself.

It wasn’t until he realised that girls were staring at him like a creep until he grabbed one randomly off the shelf and ran.

 “Damn, what’s so weird about picking condoms anyway! Why do they have to stare at me like that! It’s not like I’m abnormal!” He mumbled under his breath as he ran back to where he left Haneul.

Flashback End

“Well… I went to look at magazines?” He stuttered.

“O MAGAZINES?!” So much for stimulating his hormones! What a lie!

“No! Magazines on how to be a good father!” This guy was not telling the truth, but nonetheless I bought it.

“But we’re not even married!” I laughed at him, but I could feel my heart race.

“But we will~”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey hyung, what should we do with her?” Doojoon asked Kikwang as he stared at her tight body.

“Whatever you want since I’m not interested~” Kikwang sang as he spun in circles thinking about something secretive. He eventually became dizzy and stood still trying to balance until Yoseob came by and poked him; Kikwang fell to the floor like jelly.

“You’re such a child!” Yoseob yelled at Kikwang, “What? Coming from the one who looks like one!”

“Anyway, back to the topic; who are you anyway?” Jun Hyung asked her.

“I’m Lee Hana, nice to meet you~” ‘Jihye’ told them.

“Why were you hanging out with Teen Top?” Dongwoon questioned while all the other members sat beside him ready for interrogation.

“Oh, just some business I was asked to do. Some girls approached me and asked me to befriend that Choi Haneul so I could break them up. L.Joe has some fans there,” she replied confidently. She seemed to be proud of what she’d done, even though she had failed the mission.

“Who’s Choi Haneul?” They all questioned in delight, rather interested in the girl.

“Oh, that girl you saw with L.Joe. She’s his girlfriend now.” Kikwang fell into his dreamland.

He saw stars and rainbows, clouds and suns, flowers and pebbles but best of all; Haneul and himself.


A/N: YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES! HOW DID YOU ALL KNOW IT WAS KIKWANG -it was predictable- haha! And thanks for commenting ^^ once i saw them i melted with smilessss :D

Ah, how was this chapter ^^ ljoe is such a cutie, sneaking condoms haha! and kikwang is off to get Haneul too D: I want to double update tonight ^^ so you guys are lucky! :D

Please comment and Subscribe! Comments make me melt like chocolate :D