31

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“You feel this? My heart races whenever I’m with you. If this isn’t love, then I don’t know what it is.” Kikwang placed his hand on her chest, “Your heart races whenever you’re with me too; admit it, I make your heart race don’t I?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both got off the Ferris Wheel with different emotions. Kikwang felt happy that he’d confessed while Haneul on the other hand felt confused. She didn’t know what to feel with all the mixed emotions racing through her mind.

Kikwang suddenly came to a stop and Haneul walked into his back, “Oh sorry!”

He gave her a smile, “It’s okay, do you want fairy floss?” Haneul looked up and saw that they were standing in front of a fairy floss cart and the fairy floss was pink! Her eyes lit up,

“Yes please!” Kikwang quickly bought them and they sat down on a nearby bench and ate together. Suddenly L.Joe snuck behind Kikwang and secretly attacked him.

“GOT YOU! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY WIFE!” The two guys were wrestling on the floor until Haneul stepped in and pulled L.Joe off Kikwang.

“Byunnie ah, did you know my favourite colour is pink?” She completely changed the topic and gave him an unforgettable smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was in Teen Top’s classroom waiting for L.Joe until Minsoo became fed up.

“WHERE THE HELL IS THIS BOY?!” But before Minsoo could even get off his chair, an unfamiliar head popped into the room. Everybody looked up to see a pink haired boy closing the door, “He looks familiar!” Ricky whispered to Chunji.

The pink haired boy turned around causing mostly everybody to fall off their chairs, “Hey guys! Miss me?”

Haneul’s eyes widened at the sight of the familiar but unfamiliar guy. “Byunnie.. What happened to your pretty blonde hair?!”

L.Joe grinned and pulled a chair next to Haneul, “You said your favourite colour was pink didn’t you?”

“You look like a girl,” Kikwang told him as he messed up his hair.

“HEY! It’s still fragile! If it falls out, I’mma shave your hair bald with me!” But without L.Joe knowing, Haneul and Mina were already his hair to feel whether it was real or not. Kikwang glared at L.Joe while he shrugged it off.

“Woah, so pink! I can see you as a pink blob even from two streets away! This is useful for locating you~” Haneul squealed quietly to herself as she clung onto his arm making their way home.

“Does it glow in the dark?”

“Babo! You wish it glowed in the dark, then I would shine like a pink star~” Haneul chuckled at his common sense but realised that she didn’t have that much herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the same thing happened. Everybody was in the classroom except for Kikwang, “I wonder where he is..” Changjo asked no one in particular.

“It’s better without him!” L.Joe cried out loud.

“Yeah but then we don’t have a weirdo loner in our room anymore!”

“Hey guys!” A red haired boy walked in this time.

“LEE KIKWANG!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I know, it look’s sooo good right?” Kikwang smirked at L.Joe and gave Haneul a smile. Minsoo grunted, “What is this, ‘Rainbow’ school?! Who’s going to come in with blue hair tomorrow?!”

“You totally copied me!” L.Joe whined as he faced Kikwang with a glare.

“So what if I did? We have different colours! Mine’s red, yours is pink! Pink is for girls!” He chuckled evilly as he went back to his usual seat.

“I think it look’s okay,” Haneul unintentionally said out loud while observing Kikwang until L.Joe jumped in front of her once again.

“Eyes on me only!”


A/N: ehehehhehe poll time :D