09

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“You better treat her right, or I’ll beat your !”

Suddenly Haneul ran down the stairs and hugged Kan, “Thanks Oppa, you’re the best~”

L.Joe smiled at them, silently, he wished he had a family like that too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What the f—k is going on L.Joe?” Minsoo immediately snapped at him as he entered their house.

“Listen, we all couldn’t stand the way you were treating her. Besides, I’d liked her from the start, she’s mine now.” He walked into the kitchen to get some cold water to calm his anger.

“F—K, you really messed up my plans you know? She deserved it.”

Ricky couldn’t stand it, “Deserved what? No girl deserves to be treated that way! What did she do to you? She ran into you, but she apologized didn’t she? What the hell is wrong with you!”

“Yah! Is that the way you speak to me?” Minsoo stood up in fury.

“Seriously hyung, no one agreed with the way you were treating her. You lost our respect,” Changjo yelled from his room.

There was silence for the rest of the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kan Oppa helped buy me a new phone and a new phone number so they couldn’t bother me~

This morning I was woken up by my phone: a text.

Haneul~ I’m gonna pick you up for school today! I wanna make sure you’re safe, so I’ll be at your house by 8:30 k?

Love you

-L.Joe

Aish, this boy. I looked up to check the time: 7:46AM. What time does this boy wake up?!

I was just finishing breakfast when I heard some honking from outside, “I’ll get it!” Kan shouted, still in his pink hello kitty apron.

“In that?!”

“What? Aren’t I cute?” He pouted and ran to the door. To his surprise it was L.Joe. “Yah, what are you doing here so early in the morning?”

“I told her already! I was gonna’ pick her up and take her to school! I promised you I’d protect her right? Besides, I’m her boyfriend now~” He grinned at Kan as I approached the door.

“Ah Haneul! Good morning!” He smiled genuinely at me.

“Okay, Kan~ I’m leaving for school now! Byeeeeee~” I said as I hopped on his motorcycle.

“Wait, L.Joe.. Are you even legal to ride this thing?!”

“Nope,” he said as he giggled.

I hugged him tight, hoping not to fall off or crash into anything.


A/N: daily update hehe~ i dont even know what to write in here anymoreeeeeee +___+ please comment and subscribe :D