17

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“So you’re just gonna’ all of a sudden strip down in front of him?!”

“Why not?!”

Does this girl have any common sense at all?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we finally exited the lingerie shop and then –

“YAH, WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!” Not again; why do I always seem to bump into this idiot?!

“Oh hi Minsoo!” I waved at him pretending nothing had happened. He returned the smile; he seemed to have loosened up a little more ever since that day. “And hey y,” he seductively said to Mina who was holding a bag of lingerie.

“Uh hi, um, Haneul, can you.. hold your things?” She blushed as she tried to hand me the bag of lingerie; L.Joe’s eyes widened and he let out a major grin.

“Um, Mina. It’s yours remember,” I refused taking it as I whispered; “You’re the one who wants to stimulate someone’s hormones!”

“Shhhh!!!!” She dragged me aside, “I want it to be a surprise!”

“But… I don’t want the bag of lingerie! Byun will think of me as some ert!” The thought of it made me shudder..

“What should we do then?!” We both stood there in silence, attempting to think of a solution.

“Let’s pretend it’s a present!” Mina suddenly shouted.

“Whatever you say! It’s yours anyway,” I replied casually. We walked back towards them, who seemed to be joking about something. “Done with your little talk?” Minsoo asked.

“So whose lingerie is it?” Ricky asked interested.

“A present,” Mina simply put it, “For my mother.” Oh my god. Did you have to use your mother as the excuse?!

Before someone could say something, Chunji was already unpacking the bag to see what was inside, “Wow, your mother wears these types of lingerie’s?!” He pulled it out to show the others.

“CHUNJI! DON’T TOUCH PEOPLE’S PERSONAL THINGS! ESPECIALLY MINA’S MUM! MY FUTURE MOTHER IN LAW!” Minsoo yelled at him. Chunji and the others quickly packed it back in the bag and handed it to Mina.

Even though Mina thought she had hidden the secret well; I knew that Minsoo knew who it was actually for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So what were you guys doing in the mall?” I asked Byun as he slipped his hands into mine.

“We were bored, so we decided to go shopping for groceries!”

“Oh you guys live together right?”

 “Yeah! I’m in charge of cooking, Niel and Minsoo are always just playing video games, Chunji always studying or reading a book, Ricky’s always on the net doing who knows what and Changjo is just always sleeping,” he told me.

“So you’re like the mummy of the house?” I tried picturing him as a girl; oh damn he’d be even prettier than me!

“Yeah! But if we get married, you will be!” Byun grinned as we walked into the supermarket, “But since we bumped into you guys before we could even buy it, I guess it’s just us now?”

Byun took a trolley and pushed it while I walked beside him, “Pick whatever you like since you and Mina are always at our house nowadays!”

During our grocery trip, I discovered that the boys eat basically everything. Byun basically took everything off the shelf and piled it into the trolley, “Don’t mind me, they eat a lot!” He chuckled.

As I tried to reach for the chocolate biscuits on the top shelf someone came up from behind me and took it before I could. I turned around and it was..

A/N: i'll edit this later.. mums moody and shes raging +__+

EDIT: okay! who do you guys think it is ^^ please answer in the comments ^^ alsoooo you guys rarely comment anymore :( it makes me sad :( I love comments~! so if you can please just comment ^^ even just a simple one will make my day :D

anyway! enjoy, comment and subscribe ^^