11

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

The lunch bell went off, and we all headed to the cafeteria. There were squeals as the members walked in but silence when L.Joe and I walked in. I looked around and then someone approached me,

“Hi I’m Jihye, can we be friends?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Friends?!” I was surprised at her sudden approach already but, friends?

“Um, we just met though?”

“The truth is.. I’m new, and no one wanted to be friends with me.. So I just wondered –“

“Oh okay then, come sit with us!” I lead her to the table where Teen Top were. I sat next to L.Joe as she sat next to Minsoo. “Bad idea,” I tried to mouth to her, but I don’t think she got it. Minsoo turned his head to look at her and then gave her a deadly glare.

“Yah, Bang Minsoo! Be nice!” His eyes widened as I said this; L.Joe stiffened.

“What did you just say to me?”

“I said, be nice. Just cause’ you’re not nice to me, doesn’t mean you can’t be nice to others!” I kicked him under the table and he whimpered a little. Jihye introduced herself and the guys seemed to accept her pretty well, except for Minsoo of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next few days, everyone was fine again. L.Joe told me to call him by his real name instead of his nickname since I was his girlfriend.

“Haneul~ Why do you call me L.Joe!” He suddenly whined while holding on my waist.

“That’s what I know you as!”

“But that’s not my real name stupid! My real name is Lee Byun Hun! Call me Byun Hun~”

“Byun Hun? Okay then~ Hi Byun Hun!” I smiled at him, somehow he always put me in a good mood.

“Byun Hun’s a nice name!” A girly voice yelled out, Byun and I turned around to see who it was; Jihye?

“Yah!” Byun hit her head playfully, “Only Haneul can call me that! Right?” He turned around and asked me.

“Uh, right L.Joe,” I replied confused, since I wasn’t really paying attention.

“BYUN HUN!” He snapped as Jihye giggled, “Oh right, ‘Byun’~”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I began to walk to my next class until someone suddenly covered my mouth and grabbed me. Oh my god, am I being kidnapped?! SAVE ME SOMEONE!! The stranger took their hand off me and I turned around. To my surprise it was..


A/N: WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK IT IS? HEHEHEH you'll find out tomorrow LOL i feel like some drama or soap opera person.. and you watch it daily to find out :D anticipationnnnnnnnnnnnn ~ btw it's someone who's already been introduced in the story, so no random pop out people ~

comment and subscribe ^^