21

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

Haneul smiled at his childish ways and pecked him on the lips, “Yah, Lee Byun Hun, are you doubting your girlfriend?! Of course you’re better you babo*!” She told him as she flicked him on the head; L.Joe whimpered in pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi Haneul!” Kikwang yelled out to me. Aish, what is with me and trouble?! First Minsoo, then Jihye and now Kikwang? My life .

“Bye!” I walked away, trying to find Mina. As I walked past the janitor’s closet, weird noises were coming out. I slowly opened the door and

“Oh my god! Haneul, what are you doing here?!” Minsoo screamed, trying to cover his bare body along with Mina’s.

“Uh.. um.. –“

“YAH BANG MINSOO! YOU JUST RUINED MY HANEUL’S INNOCENCE!” Byun covered my eyes with his hands, “My body looks better!” I nudged him in the chest and he let go. Ricky approached slowly and peeked into the room,

“Oooooh~ Live action!” He immaturely laughed along with Niel and Chunji.

“This is better than those magazines!” Niel shouted.

“That’s what Haneul and I should be doing!” A manly voice shouted. My eyes widened; it didn’t sound like Byun’s voice.. nor Teen Top’s voices..

We all turned around and there he was, standing there with a grin on his face. “Yah, Lee Kikwang! Do you want to die today?!” Byun shouted as he attempted to strangle him.

“Hey! What are you kids all doing here?!” We turned around and standing there, was the same janitor that Mina had poked in the balls.

He poked his head into the room only to see Mina and Minsoo attempting to get changed. “Wait.. I thought you and you,” he said pointing at Mina and I, “were lesbians!”

Everyone’s eyes widened, “Hey! How dare you say my girlfriend is a lesbian!” Minsoo an Byun both shouted together.

“Do you know who we are?!” Changjo yelled while pushing Kikwang out of sight. “Hey!”

“Shh, you’re not part of Teen Top, now move!” Ricky whispered to him. Kikwang just stayed behind Ricky, watching the scene like a movie. I could tell he regretted not buying popcorn.

“Who?” The janitor asked with his hands on his hips; man he looked like a gay!

“TEEN TOP.” The janitor broke out in laugher and clutched onto his stomach in pain.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Teen Top?! That’s nothing!” He continued to laugh as Minsoo raged in fury and stormed out of the room.

“Nothing?! We’ll show you what we’re made of!” Minsoo was getting ready to throw him a punch until –

“Haha, you kids amuse me. I’m Jung Yunho, TVXQ’s leader.”

All the members stood in shock; Kikwang had his jaw fallen to the floor, while Mina and I just looked at each other confused.

“How can a janitor be TVXQ’s leader?!” Byun shouted while walking in circles. Stupid idiot! He’s gonna get dizzy and fall!

 “About that..”

“Who’s TVXQ?” I whispered to Byun curiously. He seemed to be someone with a high status..

“Most powerful gang in Korea! I look up to them; they’re so amazing and –“

“YOU MEAN, MINA POKED THE LEADER OF THE MOST POWERFUL GANG IN KOREA’S BALLS WITH A BROOMSTICK?!”


A/N:TVXQ/DBSK GUEST APPEARANCEEEEEEE! i love mina.. she's such a cutie :D

got school tomorrow D: yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk D: oh well i promised myself id try really hard in school this year so ^^

please comment and subscribeeeeeeeeeeeee