29

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

Doojoon sat next to Kikwang, “But they say it’s already bad enough to fall in love with your friend’s girlfriend; Kikwang, you’ve fallen in love with your enemy’s girlfriend.”

Kikwang put his pencil down and looked back at the man, “I know, but I will fight for who I love. Especially if it’s against L.Joe.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Haneul! Haneul!” L.Joe screamed as he ran down the hallway; his fan girls seemed to have given up on him now.

He opened the door and jumped into the room, “Haneul! Guess what!”

Haneul sat there playing cards with Mina, “What?” She questioned without looking up from the game.

L.Joe stormed over to their table and sat on the cards, “I got 89 on my exam because of you! This is the first time I’ve gotten 89!!” He grinned at her cheerfully, “Aren’t you proud of me?”

She looked up from her cards and saw his happy face shining in the room, “89?! REALLY? I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!” Haneul jumped onto his lap and hugged him tight, “Can I get a reward?”

She pouted, “Do I have to..”

Suddenly Niel shouted out an idea, “Let’s go celebrate this Saturday at the amusement park! All of us together!”

Kikwang looked up from his book and let out a smirk, “All together?”

Chunji elbowed Niel and he flinched, “Damn, now I can’t take it back once I’ve said it!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Everybody ready?” Minsoo shouted from the front seat of the huge van.

“Ready!” They all shouted in unison and with that being said, Minsoo sped off to the amusement park. Kikwang, Haneul and L.Joe all sat in the back row. With Haneul being in the middle, Kikwang and L.Joe were sitting next to her. L.Joe originally opposed the idea of his girl sitting next to Kikwang, however due to the fact they were running late, Minsoo forced them to sit anywhere.

L.Joe made an ‘I’m-watching-you’ look at Kikwang while he returned with a ‘Does-it-look-like-I-care?’ expression. Haneul was interacting with Niel, Ricky, Chunji and Chanjo in front of her while Mina and MInsoo had their couple time in the front seats.

“How about we eat first?” Ricky whined as he got off the van, “I’m soooo hungry!”

Chunji chuckled, “The youngest is always in charge!”

“He’s an imposter! I’m the real maknae*~” Chanjo whined as he followed the crowd.

L.Joe got off the van first and held his hand out for Haneul to get off safely however Kikwang jumped out before she could get off and ‘accidentally’ pushed her while doing it. Kikwang quickly pushed L.Joe away in the speed of light and Haneul fell into his arms.

L.Joe’s eyes widened at the sight while Haneul slightly blushed, “You did that on purpose!”

“So what~ I beat you! Hehe~” Kikwang teased as he walked off leaving L.Joe and Haneul alone. L.Joe raged secretly while holding all his anger in, he took Haneul’s hand and held it as if their hands were stuck together with glue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This is so unfair!!!!” L.Joe whined to Haneul as they ate ice cream together, “He has more brains than me! That’s why I keep losing to him!”

“What losing?” Haneul asked curiously as she stole some of his ice cream, “Are you playing a game with him or something?”

“Well, no. He started it! He’s trying to make me jealous I know! He’s trying to steal you away from -“  Suddenly a stranger ran past and knocked over his ice cream.

“YAH HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH L.JOE –“ The stranger looked extremely familiar and it wasn’t until he turned around until the idiot figured out who it was,

“LEE KIKWANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”


A/N: my internet plan ends on feb 9 T__T and it might take a few days to get net back since im changing from a different company T__T WHYYY I LOVE MY INTERNET TTTTTTTTTTTT___TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT