02

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

RECAP:

“Do you know who I am?” Suddenly girls crowded around him, all glaring at me. 

“I’m –“

“I’ll make you regret it,” he muttered under his breath as he stormed past me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I was told you bumped into Minsoo (CAP), what happened?” I gave her a confused look until it clicked in my head; Minsoo was the guy I bumped into?

“Uh, it was an accident but the said he’d make me regret it. Man, I even apologized! What more does he want,” I ranted to her as she willingly listened.

Suddenly her expression changed from an interested one to an anxious one, “Um Haneul, Minsoo is the..” She looked uneasy as she tried to say it to me.

“Minsoo is?”

“The leader of Teen Top.”

“WHAT? TEEN TOP?! THE JJANG OF OUR SCHOOL AND POSSIBLY OF ALL SCHOOLS IN SEOUL?!”

“Uh, yeah. Why would I joke about these things? If he told you that he’d make you regret it, hell knows what he’ll do to you,” she said seriously as she packed up her things.

I just sat there, shocked.

 In fear.

Oh, what have I gotten myself into?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Minsoo seems to be in a bad mood today,” Chunji whispered to L.Joe secretly making sure Minsoo couldn’t hear.

“Don’t worry,” Ricky suddenly murmured out loud, “He’s too busy thinking about something than to be worrying about you guys gossiping.”

“How do you know?” The two suddenly questioned in delight.

“Because when I was walking past him, I tripped and he didn’t even blink an eye,” the youngest replied. Suddenly, Minsoo let out a cry of anger.

“That girl, she’s gonna’ get it.”

The members looked at each other curiously, “What girl?”

“What’s she gonna’ get?!”

“Yah, you know. I can hear all of what you’re saying, even the gossiping between you, L.Joe and Chunji,” a grin lit upon his face while the opposite on the two.

“So, who’s the girl?” Niel suddenly asked as he walked into the room with a packet of chips.

“Someone who needs to have a lesson taught,” Minsoo replied with pride.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days seemed normal, nothing happened. I began to question what that Minsoo guy had for me, maybe it was just a threat.

“You know, just cause’ it hasn’t happened yet, doesn’t mean it won’t,” Mina said out of nowhere. How did she even know I was thinking about that?!

“Yah! You’re my friend, aren’t you meant to be worried for me?”

“I’m just giving advice,” she gave me a peace sign as she made a ^o^ face. Aish, this girl..

Suddenly,

“Excuse me, is Choi Haneul here?” The stranger said as he popped his head into the room. All the girls had grins lit upon their face as they whispered amongst themselves; even Mina was swooning.

“Uh, that’s her here!” Mina said out loud as she pushed me towards the stranger. I turned back to see her whispering, “That’s Niel from Teen Top~” as she blushed.

How could she betray me like this?!


A/N: oh also haha! i have a blog, so if you wanna read :D i just started it today =__= http://www.joooooons2.blogspot.com soooo how do you like it so far? :D please comment and subscribe!