34

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“Kiss Minsoo on the lips!”

“PASS!” Both of them yelled in unison.

“So much for a fun game of truth or dare..” Niel shouted as he lay on the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had all fallen asleep on the floor all over each other in a heap. Kikwang rolled over and placed his arms over Haneul and she scrunched her face a little.

L.Joe grunted in his sleep while Ricky let off a little smile.

Coincidence?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughter welcomed the bright morning sun. Everyone was awake giggling to themselves watching the couple in front of them.

“Who knew..” Dongwoon tried to hold in his laughter.

“I certainly didn’t~” Yoseob grinned at his hyung.

The couple cuddled tighter and L.Joe’s eyes slowly began to furrowopen. With his vision still blurry, he moaned and kissed the person’s lips.

All of a sudden, L.Joe realised that those lips he felt, were in fact not Haneul’s lips. Frozen as a statue, he dare not open his eyes and thought carefully.

SLAP

L.Joe’s eyes shot open and to his surprise, it was not Haneul.

It was not Mina.

Even if it were Chunji or Ricky it would’ve been better, but no.

It was.

Kikwang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each in a separate bathroom, were the two boys washing their mouth out with soap; well not literally. More like, mouth wash.

Haneul constantly walked from each one to check up on them; the real reason: to see whether they had gone insane yet.

Flashback

They had all fallen asleep on the floor all over each other in a heap. Kikwang rolled over and placed his arms over Haneul and she scrunched her face a little.

L.Joe grunted in his sleep while Ricky let off a little smile.

Coincidence?

Haneul peeked open one eye and saw Kikwang smiling to himself. She poked him to see whether he was actually awake or not; he wasn’t. She turned her head to see where L.Joe was, “Perfect!” She thought happily to herself.

In order to make their friendship better, she’d decided to give them a little, closeness!

She slowly and quietly slipped out of Kikwang’s arms and pushed him closer to L.Joe who was in a deep sleep.

She giggled as she manipulated them to look like they’d cuddled each other to sleep, “Oh Haneul, you are so evil!” She told herself.

Flashback End

While Haneul was thinking to herself, Niel decided to play a trick on Kikwang while Junhyung decided on L.Joe.

“BOO!!!” They both yelled coincidentally at the same time and it must also be a coincidence that both Kikwang and L.Joe had accidentally swallowed the mouth wash.

“Whoops…”


A/N: im back :D did you miss me? hehe slowly gaining back inspiration!!! what'd you think of the kijoe couple HAHHAA