35

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“BOO!!!” They both yelled coincidentally at the same time and it must also be a coincidence that both Kikwang and L.Joe had accidentally swallowed the mouth wash.

“Whoops…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang shuffled closer to her on the couch while her attention was all on the television. L.Joe seeing this became jealous and followed, glaring at Kikwang at the same time. Haneul was completely focused on the music show and hadn’t noticed them – yet.

“Omooooo, MBLAQ are on with Again!!!” She suddenly started spazzing. L.Joe and Kikwang watched her eyes stay open for the whole performance.

“Who knew she was an MBLAQ fan?” Kikwang and L.Joe both thought to themselves; they had a lot more in common than they actually thought.

Haneul began to squeal which almost gave the guys a heartattack, “Ahhhh, Joon. Joon. Abs. Joon. Blonde.” She looked like she was about to cry of happiness or something.

Suddenly,

BAM

Haneul’s hand hit Kikwang and L.Joe’s face and that’s when she finally noticed they were next to her.

“I’m sorry!” She said shocked, “I was so happy T__T”

Both Kikwang and L.Joe rubbed their faces in pain, “It’s okay.. since when were you an MBLAQ fan? Or shall we say, a Lee Joon fan?!”

She looked at the guys uneasily, one was her boyfriend and one had a liking for her- how awkward.

“Uh, long ago~” Haneul tried to hide her uneasiness and walked into the kitchen grinning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Please tell me they’re not dying their hair some retarded colour again!” Minsoo grunted, “Teen Top’s rep would be ruined!”

“But Minnie, it already is.. ever since that stupid B2ST came, no girls care about us anymore!” Niel whined as he pouted his cute plump lips.

Ricky nodded in agreement, “YEAH!!! It was my birthday, and I only got a few presents…” It was like a dark cloud dropped by to rain on him.

“How many do you consider a few..?” Changjo wondered.

“Only 100! Normally I get 300!!!” Ricky whined; Chunji hit him, “Hey! Appreciate what you get!”

Haneul looked up, “But what about the present I gave you?! Didn’t you like it?!”

“Yeah but I wanted –“

Suddenly L.Joe and Kikwang walked into the room looking extremely normal. Minsoo rubbed his eyes and pinched himself to check whether he was dreaming.

“You wanted a kiss right?” L.Joe ran towards Ricky but he turned away, avoiding L.Joe’s kiss. (RICKJOE YEAHHHH!!!)

Chunji became jealous, “Hey, what about ChunJoe couple?! I thought you abandoned Ricky!”

Haneul looked up in shock, “Are you cheating on me Byunnie?!”

Kikwang smiled, sat next to her and put his arm around her neck. “She’s cheating on you for me~”


A/N: it was ricky's birthday earlier! and teen top had a car accident today T__T hope theyre okay .. D:

In the meantime, i'm doing some one shots where the readers apply for it ^^

One Shots With Teen Top!

please check it out ^^ and apply if you want to :D