03

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“Excuse me, is Choi Haneul here?” The stranger said as he popped his head into the room. All the girls had grins lit upon their face as they whispered amongst themselves; even Mina was swooning.

“Uh, that’s her here!” Mina said out loud as she pushed me towards the stranger. I turned back to see her whispering, “That’s Neil from Teen Top~” as she blushed.

How could she betray me like this?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Niel’ dragged me to some unknown room, I mean it was already intimidating enough that girls were glaring at me as I passed them. He pushed me in, I turned back to see him locking the door; today must be my death day..

I turned to see six handsome boys sitting in front of me; wait, what am I thinking? These people here are probably my murderers!

“Sit,” the blonde one gestured. I slowly took a seat, it was directly face to face to Minsoo (who was glaring at me). I looked down, afraid of the consequences.

“So, I thought about what happened,” Minsoo suddenly said calmly, “And I’ve decided to forgive you.”

My eyes widened as I looked at him; what in the world was happening? Did I just die? Am I dreaming?

“But on one condition,” he smirked, “Only if you go out with me.

“WHAT?!” Me and the five other strangers said out loud. At least I know I’m not the only one in shock.

“Why? Don’t you want to go out with me? Girls would die if I even spoke to them,” he continued.

“Um, it’s just that.. We sorta’ just met, and um, we didn’t really leave such good impressions on each other,” I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

“So you’re rejecting me? Do you really want to die today?!” He stood up in fury.

“No, it’s just –“

“Then you’ve agreed. From today on, you’re me, Bang Minsoo’s girlfriend~”


A/N: omg guys, it's REALLY tempting to update every hour especially when you've got about 20 chapters written up LOL ahhhh~ it's cause my holidays are boring D: when i'm bored.. i write and write and then i read over it then i read more fanfics and then i feel like updating and then the same thing happens every day! my life is so boring D: