23

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

“WHAT?!” We both looked each other in the eyes, “You have a dirty mind.” I told him as a flicked him on the head, “Now let’s get to class.”

Kikwang gave me a pretty smile and skipped behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi Mr Janitor!!” Mina shouted across the hallway as she ran through the people.

“Can you have babies yet?” She grinned as she tilted her head with aegyo.

“Who am I meant to have babies with?!” Yunho laughed it off as he continued sweeping the floor until somebody tapped his shoulder.

“Hey man, how’s it going?” A handsome man stood behind him. His face was carved in an oval shape along with a sharp chin, his nose was perfectly straight along with his beautiful round eyes; they were coloured. His pale skin shone like the moon along with his soothing soft pitched voice, his hair gently swept across his forehead; a nice auburn colour.

[A/N: CAN YOU GUYS GUESS WHO? :D]

“Jae!” Yunho’s face lit up with an immediate smile, “I wasn’t expecting you!”

“What about me?!” The stranger grinned as he opened his arms for a hug, “Junsu ah!”

Mina stood there frozen like a statue until Kikwang poked her cheek, “Hey, I’m cuter right?”

“PSH, not as cute as my Minsoo!” Kikwang stared in shock,

“NOT AS CUTE AS MY HANEUL!”

“Haneul’s MINE not yours!” L.Joe shouted as he strolled into the hallway. Kikwang stood face to face with his enemy, “We’ll see.”

They both returned glares as they stood like frozen statues.

“It’s rude to ignore your sunbaes*,” Yunho suddenly said to break the tension.

L.Joe’s eyes widened at the sight of his sunbaes, “Omo.. TVXQ! Sorry about that, nice to meet you! I’m L.Joe from Teen Top. I respect TVXQ a lot!” His face lit up like a light bulb as he swooned over his idols.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aishhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I hissed as I tried to do my homework in the library. Byunnie was busy today, so I decided to do homework in the library but I don’t understand how to do it! Why is maths so hard for me? I would ask Kan but he’s busy preparing for his final exams!

“What’s wrong?” Kikwang sat down next to me, “You’ve been going ‘aish’ all afternoon!”

“You stay in the library?!” He’s in B2ST right? If Teen Top don’t study, then I’m assuming B2ST don’t either.. But what’s Kikwang doing here?!

“Oh, L.Joe’s busy so I thought that I might keep you company!”

He gave me a wink! Ahhh he’s so cute! Wait, what am I doing?! I can’t cheat on Byun!

“Oh, I see..” Must not think he’s cute. Must NOT!

“Well, you don’t understand this right?” He leaned in close to me as he observed my work and smiled. “Oh, this is easy! I’ll teach you!”

I suddenly felt my heart beat really fast; the way it does when Byun is with me.. This isn’t right.. I can’t be falling for Kikwang can I?

A/N: aish it deleted my stuff :( anyway I was spazzing over this pic~ but I lost the link now cause :( aish I'll show you one day hehe so I saved over 115 ljoe pics ^^ heheeeeee~ and spent 3 hours doing homework =__+

heres A pic though ~

comment and subscribe ^^