26

I Don't Regret Pissing You Off!

Recap:

The librarian slowly backed away and L.Joe headed out the door but popped his head back in to check up on his Haneul.

Instead he saw Kikwang moving closer to her and she didn’t even notice. “That Lee Kikwang! Let’s see who’ll be smarter!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe locked himself in his room as soon as he got home. The members all crowded around his door, curious. “Hyung, do you think him and Haneul are over?!” Ricky asked Minsoo.

“Bull! No way would they break up!”

“Did anyone else see the books he carried when he walked in?!” Niel asked.

“Maybe it’s !” Chunji screamed. They all leaned in close and attempted to listen through the door for sounds. Suddenly the door flew open and they all landed flat on their faces. Minsoo looked up only to face a L.Joe with crossed arms.

“What do you think you guys are doing?” He gave his signature smirk as he helped Ricky up.

Changjo’s jaw dropped as soon as he looked at his desk, “ARE YOU STUDYING?! OH MY GOD L.JOE IS STUDYING! ARE WE DREAMING?!” L.Joe whacked him over the head, “Yah, is there a problem with me studying? Why can’t I study like a normal person?!”

Suddenly noises could be heard from outside, “We’re here!” A familiar voice called out. Minsoo immediately ran out, “Mina!”

L.Joe went and sat back down on his seat and continued his studying. Haneul walked in, pulled a chair beside him and sat down. She poked him but he gave no reaction. She pouted and began to text  on her phone:

L.Joe’s phone began vibrating on the table and he turned to check:

Yah! Are you mad at me?

Sorry! I’ll give you a kiss better!

-Byunnie’s Wifey

A smile began to form on his face but he resisted and began to reply to her text.

I’m very very very mad! I don’t like Kikwang.

He’s trying to steal you away from me! I don’t want to lose you..

I’m going to study hard so I can teach you when you don’t understand! I don’t want him to teach you.

But I still don’t forgive you!

-Haneul’s Hubby

He then turned to face her. He made a kissy face and pointed to his lips as he closed his eyes. Haneul leaned in and pecked him and then went back to checking her text.

Maybe instead of you teaching me, I’ll teach you :3

What are you studying right now?

-Byunnie’s Wifey

She leaned in to look at his work, “Aish, such messy handwriting,” She thought to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime Kikwang was with B2ST attempting to study.

“I don’t understand this!” Kikwang yelled to s. Junhyung sat down next to him and attempted the question, “Man this is simple, how can you not understand?”

They all took turns in explaining a whole textbook to him. “Why’re you doing this anyway?” Yoseob looked at him rather confused.

“To get closer to Choi Haneul,” he grinned, but it wasn’t a grin of evil but a genuine one.


A/N: lalala~ im so capped right now T__T

chunji looks so much like xander in this pic T__T and i wish it was me feeding ljoeeee <3

kikwangggggggggggggg does anybody even like him so far LOL