Abandoned Hearts

Human Heart

 

Chapter 5

 

             “I Love You” AHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!!! That robot is making me CRAZZYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And because of that, I run outside my apartment and now, I don’t have any idea where the hell I am T___T. The moment he said that, I really got silent. We even almost KISS! !!!

            Gosh Yram! Forget about it for a moment coz, “I’m LOST” I looked around and I swear, I’m not familiar with this strange place. As much as I wanted to call Kris, Chanyeol, or even Baekhyun, I can’t coz… I.LEFT.MY.PHONE. Stupid! =____=

            “Looks like you’re lost missy” I heard behind me making me froze from walking on the alley. As I turn around I saw three guys' silhouettes.

            “She’s human” another one of them says. Nice! Now I’m blocked by these strangers. I slowly walk backwards as I notice the masculine guy in the middle wearing a white vest and has a strong look on the way he stares at me started approaching me with a smirk. SCARY!

            “Humans are pest.” said by the guy with a black vest. Wae?! Why are they so pissed about humanity? Wait? Are they even human?

            “I’m not lost. I’m just walking around” I said with a fake smile. ^___^

            “Really? Then why are you shaking? Are you scared?” said by the guy in a white vest who’s now in front of me. Heck!

            “No I’m not!” I said in defense, but, I’m really shaking. “And… we’re not pest!”

            “Hahahahaha!” the three of them laugh. “Do you have any idea who we are?” ask by the guy in front of me. Come to think of it, I don’t have any idea who they are. Wow! I’m so damn stupid for talking to strangers. I just stared at the guy and looks like he read my answer on his own question. “We’re EXO.”

            “EXO? =___= what the heck is that?” I ask.

            “Really stupid.” The guy with a dimple who’s leaning on a wall says.

            “AHAHAHAHAHA!” the guy in front of me laugh as if I said the funniest joke ever. -___- WEIRDO. How long are they planning to interrogate me?

            “Kai. Looks like you’re forgetting what we really came here for.” said by the guy with a black vest.

            “Oh yeah!” this guy name Kai stops from laughing and faced me again seriously. “EXO are robots that you… humans had thrown away. We were form to avenge on humans for their cruelty against us”

            “So, you have an owner before? Why did she leave you?” I ask Kai out of nowhere. I wonder if Kris will be like them if I throw him away.

            “It’s none of your business” he said. I saw how his eyes’ expression changes. It looks like he has a deep feelings for his owner.

            “Do you love her?” He looks at me with a frown but that didn’t bother me, instead, “I have a robot and he says that he loves me. I’m here because I’m confused. I don’t know if it’s just a recorded words or for real. Before... I wanted him out of my life but, after hearing him saying that and being away from him in this moment, I don’t know… I can’t explain it.” while saying those, I didn't notice my tears has already fallen. I wiped it off with the back of palms. "Sorry" *sniff sniff*

            I saw Kai looks behind to his two companions and looks back at me. Kai leans in and whispered in my ear.

            “Go back to him. A robot is the most sincere partner you’ll ever have.”

            “Let’s KILL her!” I got terrified upon hearing that from one of his companion. Kai pushed me off that made me started running away from them.

______________________________________________________________________________

           

            “KAI! What are you doing?!” Lay shouted as I block him and Chen from chasing out that lady.

            “She’s different.” I said as I look back on the road where she runs off.

            “What do you mean? She’s a human. For sure, she’ll leave her robot too just like what happened to us.” Chen said. He is really mad against humans and I can’t blame him. The three of us has experience pain with our human partner. On his case, Chen really fell in love with his owner but, that girl cheated on him to a human too. We’re not the only EXO members, there’s a lot more just around the corner.

            “You are really soft hearted Kai.” Lay said while tapping my shoulder. I smiled at him and tap him back.

            “Tsk! We just wasted our time.” Chen said irritatingly as he walks ahead.

            “Let’s go” Lay said and followed Chen afterwards.

I just hope that lady would find her way home to her partner before she encounters HIM.

______________________________________________________________________________

           

            After running for I don’t know how long, I stop for a while to gasp some air. This night is really, horrifying. I almost got killed there if Kai didn’t save me. Thank you Kai. I hope he can share his story to me so that, I could understand why are they killing humans.

            I started walking again and got relieved to see that I’m already in my familiar way to home. Woo! I really wanna go home and hug Kris. This night and Kai’s statement made me realize what Kris is all about. Whether his words are real or not, I know I wanted to hear it again.

            As I started jumping on my way home, I saw a guy lying on the ground. Now what? I’ve been encountering a lot in just one night. I look around to check if there’s anybody I could ask for help but, there’s none. I pick up a fallen branch and slowly walks towards the unconscious guy. He’s facing the ground so I can’t clearly see his face. Gosh!  I just hope he’s still alive. There’s no blood around the guy… the weather’s fine so it means, he’s not freezing… but, his clothes has torned in every part. I poke him using the branch.

            “Mmm!” he responds and moves lightly. I step back and watch as he moves up. My eyes got amazed on how tall he is. His back was facing me when he stands. I just watch him looks on his sides while messing up his black hair. I wonder what he looks like.

            “Amm… are you okay?” I ask. He paused and slowly turns around.

            *badump* He… he’s… the guy… the panda looking guy from my dream.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update. ^___^ Anyway, I'll be updating every monday coz, I have work during the rest of the days. I hope you don't mind. Thanks for reading!