Mama

Human Heart

 

Chapter 4

 

“Stop asking or I’ll kick you out for good!”it’s my same answer on Kris’s damn question who is Tao. How am I supposed to know? I don’t even know who is he asking for? The heck! =___=

Good thing it’s Sunday and it means, whole day rest at my humble home. ^___^ I’m at my bed reading random books while Kris was at the lounge or kitchen doing his usual task.

*grrrbbbbffff * I sit up at my bed as I felt my stomach grumble for food. I close my book and heads up outside. As I went towards the lounge, I saw Kris walks towards the door with broom still on his hand.

“Who’s that?” I ask as I stand behind him. He smiled at me before opening the door. Woah! I swear. I felt something from his smile. I shrug that thought and tried to peek behind him to see who our sudden visitor is.

“KRIS!” I heard a loud greeting from a woman’s voice. =___= who the hell?

“Mama?” Kris answered as that woman grabs him for a hug.

Mama? Since Kris has a broad back, I can’t clearly see who that Mama is. Wait! A robot has a mama? How's that possible? =___= Don’t tell me it’s…

“Yram! Dear.” My eyes open widely in surprise to be hug by Mama… I mean… auntie?

“Auntie? What are you doing here?” I didn’t expect Samantha’s mother would bother visiting me… well, cross that... US… are what I mean. Why? Well…

We were now at the dining room, eating dinner with auntie who’s sitting beside Kris while me, I’m sitting in their front seats. I don’t even think that auntie came here for me since, she’s showing motherly love towards this damn robot. *sigh* I don’t even think I exist here.

“So, how’s your life here?” I heard auntie ask Kris. I didn’t bother to look at their bonding time. I’m gonna be piss so I just focus my attention on my delicious food… which made by Kris.

“It’s great!” Yeah! Tell her you’re living your dream life with me… haha! Liar! “My girlfriend’s the best”

I choked on that statement. Auntie rubs my back while Kris handed me a glass of water which I gulp instantly.

“Are you okay dear?” auntie asks worriedly.

“Yes. Sorry about that.” I said as I wipe my messy face.

“Well, I’m so glad that you two are happy.” Auntie’s smile was kinda new too me. I haven’t seen her smile like that.

“See. Even mama thinks we’re perfect.” I turn on my side to see Kris now sitting beside me with the same smile auntie has. Wow! I didn’t notice him change his seat so fast.

After our dinner, auntie and I went to the lounge while Kris do the dishes.

“Auntie… why…?” I haven’t finished my question when auntie says something that made me speechless.

“I’m so happy you two are getting along. You should take care of him okay.” I look at her and notice her sad expression. “He came back just for you.” she said as she brush the strands of my hair on the back of my ear and her voice sounds like she’s about to cry. “Please…” she held both of my hands tightly as if she’s afraid of losing them. “… he’s my baby. I don’t wanna lose him again.” I saw a tear fell from her eye which she quickly wipes off. I’m really wordless on her words. Is Kris Samantha’s brother? But, how is that possible? We’ve been friends since childhood and I haven’t met him since then. Is he auntie’s child from another man? NO! That’s impossible. Auntie loves uncle so much. She can’t do that. But… aaaaggghhh! I’m so damn confused!

“Yes! I’ll take care of him. I promise.” WHAT?! Now I don’t know what I’m saying.

After that confusing night, auntie bids goodbye. She gave Kris a very warm hug and says few words as if he’s really her son.

 

Kris and I are now on the lounge just staring at each other.

-____-  me

^___^ Kris

“Why are you calling her mama?” I ask.

“Because she’s my mama. ^___^”

“No she’s not. Samantha is her only child.” I said back.

He shakes his head opposing my words. “My heart says she’s my mama” he said as he placed his right hand on his chest.

A robot, saying about heart… “AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I can’t help my self to burst out in laughter.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

“What’s wrong” I ask as I saw her laugh out loud as if I said the funniest joke ever.

“You.” she said and she laughs again like she’s about to fell on her seat.

“Me?” I pointed on myself.

She wipes her eyes and breathes in as she settled back on her seat. “Robots don’t have a heart.” She said seriously.

“But I have.” I said while rubbing my chest where my heart is. I do have a heart.

“HUH! I think you’re defected. I should make a call to fix you.” she said as she stands up and about to leave but I stop her. I grab her wrist and face her seriously. I can see her brows meet when I did that.

“I do have a heart YRAM. It’s the reason why I’m here. It’s the same Fu***ng reason why I came back to you” I burst out and drags her into my arms.

"What the?" I felt her struggle on my arms but that made me tighten my embrace on her.

“I LOVE YOU!”