Surprise Visit

Human Heart

 

Chapter 16

 

 

5 months. A lot happened within this short span like, having a surprise package. I smiled upon remembering that morning. I thought I saw an angel when that package opens up and reveals my boyfriend… fully clothed. Just thinking how our eyes met makes me blushed and giggle here on my spot. I’m currently at the veranda enjoying the beautiful scenery of our front yard. The flowers are blooming perfectly as the wind blows mildly making them sway.

 

I admit, the pass few days that he’s living with me, his days has been terrible. I remember how I mistreated him yet, he didn’t surrender and instead, he stayed by my side until now. Since I’m living alone for a long time, I got myself isolated and didn’t think of the possibilities that someone might change my life. That’s why, when he enters my life, I got a bit uncomfortable to the extend that I always put him in danger.

 

Now, I regret doing those. Those mistakes, I want to change them.

 

“Are you ready?” he said as he went out from the house carrying two buckets. One empty and the other one was half-filled with bait. We decided to go to the lake nearby to catch some fish and relax. I nod as I showed him our fishing rods.

 

“This is the first time I’ll do this.” He smiled as I wrap my arm on his. “LET’S GO!” I shouted in joy. He laughs. We’re about to proceed outside the gate when a familiar car arrived. We both look at each other in surprise. It parked in front of our gate then, the driver went out.

 

“Sehun?” Kris said. Sehun bowed at us but something about him made me bothered. He looks exhausted and sad.

 

Kris puts down the buckets and opens up the gate for him.

 

“Sehun? Are you okay?” I ask as Kris accompanies him inside.

 

Kris and I got stunned when Sehun unexpectedly embraced me as he cried out loud.

 

“Noona… help me.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

            I got a little disappointed that our bonding time got postponed because of Sehun’s arrival. Yram and him are currently talking at her study room while I’m here downstairs at the lounge waiting for them to finish. I wonder what they’re talking about. I hope it’s not that serious but, by the way Sehun looks, I doubt it.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

“You have my permission.” As Tao said that, the door suddenly burst open making the four of us in shock.

 

“Surprise Surprise!” my eyes widened to see Samantha holding a silver pistol. But, the next thing she does made us in shock.

 

The sound of her gun fires is still echoing in my head. Everything in my surrounding are in slow motion, even Lay and Chen whose falling slowly on the ground.  

 

            “NO!!!!” I only got in my senses when I heard Tao’s grieving shout. “LAY!!! CHEN!!!”

 

            My fist trembles. She shot my friends in their foreheads. How could she?

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

            I can’t believe what’s happening. How did she find us? And… Lay…Chen. NO! 

 

“!!!” I snapped on thinking to see Kai rushing towards Sam. He was so angry making me worried. No Kai. She’ll hurt you too. But, I’m late, even him. Before he could even lay a hand on her, three men entered. The two guys grab me while the other one beat Kai on the ground.

 

“KAI!” I shouted in despair while the pale-looking guy’s foot was on him. “Let go off me!!!” I said as I tried to set myself free but this two are really strong. Damn it! And seeing my friends on the ground made me weaker. My knees weaken but these two are still holding on my arms.

 

“You have their permission? Permission for what? To kill me? Huh! Pathetic.” Sam said as she leaps up my chin. I glared straight at her. “Don’t look at me like that baby bro. I’m your sister.” She said.

 

“You killed them.”

 

“But if I don’t, you will do the same to me. Tsk tsk tsk! Bad boy.”

 

She stood up and went on Lay and Chen’s lifeless body. My friends, they’re gone now. Forever.

 

“They are such a big lost but, they rebelled against me.” Sam said while touching their faces. !

 

“Get your filthy hands off them!!” I shouted but… “Augh!” one of the guys on my sides punched me on my stomach making me shut for a bit. JERK!

 

“As you wish.” She stood up.

 

“Let’s finish this jerk.” My eyes widened when the guy who’s stepping Kai’s body said those words.

 

“NO! PLEASE! I’m begging you!” I beg. I saw how Samantha’s smirk formed. Damn it!

 

“You should blame yourself about them. If from the start you already followed what I want, they will be still alive.” she’s right. All this years I’ve been thinking on how will we get our hearts back. It’s all my fault.

 

“Its better this way Hon.” I glared at the pale-looking guy. Jerk! “No matter how long they fight to get their hearts back they won’t get it.”

 

“Yeah! Suho’s right” the guy on my right side said.

 

“Shut… up” I said.

 

“Tell him Sam. Tell your brother the truth.” the other one on my side said. What the? I look at Sam.

 

Sam exhales and looks at me seriously. “Among the four of you, you’re the only one who still has a heart. Lay and Chen’s has been gone when they died in an accident. As for you Kai…” she looks down Kai who looks weak, “… yours is damage by your disease.” I trembled. All this time she made us believe she’s holding our life.

 

“Tao… yours is with… KRIS”

What? So that means, Kris loves Yram because it's my heart. It's me who's been loving her. It's me.

I look at Sam seriously "I want it back. I want my heart back"