Neighbors

Human Heart

 

Chapter 3

 

“He’s a damn robot! My Gosh! Baekhyun, how many times do I have to tell you that in one day!”

I heard Yram’s loud voice as she and her friend Baekhyun decides to talk inside her study room. After I answered her friend’s question, Yram immediately drag him inside while me… I’m just outside the study room sitting on the floor waiting for her.

“So you bought him?”

“NO!!”

“But he’s your boyfriend”

“NO!! DAMN IT!!”

Weird but those words made me feel something in my chest and I don’t like it. Afraid of hearing more, I stood up and walks outside her apartment.

Why is she like that? Am I a gruesome robot for her? But Ms. Samantha says that Yram’s gonna love me. Why?

After walking for I don’t know how long, I found myself at the park, sitting at the bench under a huge tree. The view from my spot is very beautiful and the stars are twinkling as if they’re sympathizing on my situation to make me feel good.

“Hello!” I heard out of nowhere. I knew I was alone in this park a while ago so that voice made me a bit stun. I looked at my side and saw this cute boy smiling at me. He’s one of the neighbors' living next to Yram’s place.

“Hi!” I said.

“What are you doing here all alone?” he asks as he sat down beside me.

“Nothing.” I simply said. “You… why are you here?” upon asking, he pouts then stared at the view I’m amazed with “Sehunnie scolded me.” Looks like he’s really upset. We both keep in silent until… “Did she push you away again?” he asks while looking worriedly at me. Well, I can’t blame him asking that. He’s just next to our place and he’s one of the few witnesses of my daily routine with Yram.

“Nah… I just left to have her spent her time with her friend.”

“Oh! The cute guy I saw.” I looked at him with narrowed brows “You and Sehun have the same expression after I said that”

“What?” I asks not clearly understands what he meant for that.

“You are jealous.” He says while poking my cheeks. “That’s why you’re here. You can’t help yourself seeing her with that guy, didn’t you?” Am I? ! Of course I am. Damn it! Why did I even leave.

“I have to go.” I said and about to leave when…

“Luhan!” we both look where the voice is coming from then, two silhouettes are walking towards our bench. Luhan stood up and surprisingly, he hide behind me while holding on my sleeve. “Luhan, I’ve been looking for you. Thank god you’re with Kris.” Sehun says. 

I felt Luhan tighten his grip on me. “Come on Luhan, I said I’m sorry right. Let’s go.”

“No.” Luhan says.

“Tsk! You little robot, can you please stop your drama and let him go!” I heard and I didn’t expect to see her here. Did she come here to pick me up? That thought made me feel good.

Instead of letting me go, I felt Luhan hide himself more behind me. “I don’t wanna go” he said and I can feel his breathe on my back. We may be robots but, our company made us do what other things humans do like breathing.

“Stupid piece of junk!”

I knew Yram got pissed on Luhan’s responds but what we didn’t expect, she grabs Luhan’s arm and drag him off me making my shirt torn a bit and Luhan cry.

“Stop it!” Sehun catches Luhan before he fell on the ground due to Yram’s sudden action. “You don’t have to do that. You can ask in a nice way.” Sehun says as Luhan cries on his arms. I really feel bad for him.

“I did ask him. Your robot is just so DAMN STUPID!” I saw Sehun gritted his teeth. I moved in front to protect Yram just in case.

“I’m sorry” I just said while bowing to Sehun and Luhan.

“Fix your damn stupid robot Sehun! That thing would not replace your REAL BROTHER” Yram says as she started walking away.

Sehun tighten his embrace on Luhan.

Right, Luhan is the robot version of Sehun's brother. According to Luhan, Sehun's brother died two years ago in a accident together with his friend. He also added that Samantha was the one who made him and gave to Sehun. At first, Sehun opposed and hesitate but eventually, he accepted him and then become more close to each other.

“I’m really sorry, Luhan, Sehun. She’s just not in a good mood.” I said while bowing continuously.

“Yram… she’s not like that before.” Sehun says while calming Luhan and staring at Yram's back. I stop from bowing and stare also where he's looking at.

“Tao shouldn’t have leaved her” Luhan says in between sobs. Upon hearing that, I frown and stared back at them.

“Tao?” I ask. Who is Tao? I saw Sehun’s eyes widened on Luhan’s words. He knew something.

“We have to go. Bye Kris” before I could ask again, Sehun drag Luhan as fast as he can. As I was about to follow them, I paused upon hearing out her call..

“You’re coming or I’ll let you stay out here FOREVER?!!!” Tsk! I'll just ask them tomorrow. For now...

I run towards Yram and smiled at her. Who is Tao? Is he her boyfriend? 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update.... Will update more promise. ^___^