BF meets BF

Human Heart

 

Chapter 2

 

Finally, after working for almost whole day, it’s closing time. I stretch my arms upward to relieve my stress.

“Gosh! I’m so tired” I turn around and saw one of my loyal staff just went out of the staff’s room. She sat on one of the chairs and rests her head on the table with a pout. Aegyo!

“Don’t you dare sleep there Jamie. Get your lazy up now so we can leave.” I said while placing my stuffs on my bag.

“Can we just rest for a few minutes?” she says, and she does sounds tired.

“Nope. Rest at home.” I said and took my shoulder bag, ready to go.

I saw her stands up from the chair lazily. Haha! I imagine myself every morning while watching her.

“Okay.” She grabs her bag from the table and we’re about to leave when…

*shiing*

The door chime rung when a sudden person enter our store.

“Ayo, wazzup girls!” *sigh* right. I forgot about his arrival. -___-

“Wazzup Chanyeol” Jamie said back to Chanyeol as they give each other a high five. Tsk! Kids =____= . I just shake my head on that thought.

*shiing*

 “Good evening girls.” And of course… if Chanyeols’s here, for sure, he’ll also be here.  “Hey Chanyeol! I told you to wait for me.” >___> can these two talk somewhere else? I wanna go home.

“Aish! It’s not my fault if you’re to slow to walk Baekhyun”

=___= these siblings always comes here exactly in our closing time.

“What are you two doing here? Just to remind you two for the nth time... we’re close.” I said a bit irritated on these two clowns.

I got stunned when I felt Chanyeol’s arm around my shoulder. I look up on this guy since he’s really taller than me and to his brother, and saw his usual smile which is for me is very CREEPY.

“Well, we’re here because the BACON is worried about you.” he said and look at Baekhyun whom I think got surprise by his brother’s statement. But me… NAH! I’m so used on Chanyeol’s trips so, it’s nothing for me.

I’ve been friends with them few years after I met Samantha. We were classmates since... I forgot when until college. All I can say about these siblings… they’re CRAZY, especially Chanyeol. He loves to mingle and hugs me every time we’re together unlike Baekhyun who knows how to set space between us. I wonder why. O__o

“Really?” I ask. But, I think I ask the wrong question coz it made my friend so damn red. What’s wrong with him.

“A… ahm… Yeah! We would just like to check if you’re okay now.” He said with a stutter voice. Seriously, what’s wrong with him?

“What do you mean?” I raised my brow in confusion.

“Your wrist silly” Chanyeol says as he took my wrist with a bandage still attached on it. Oh yeah! I almost forgot about it. It’s been few days when I did that.

 

Few days ago…

 

“That’s him! Go on take him” I said to the policemen upon arriving at my apartment. That time, we saw the robot holding my laptop, I guess he’s gonna put it back on my room since I left it at the living room when I leave to call these cops. Haha! Perfect timing.

“Oh! Who are they?...” the cops placed a handcuff on the robot that made him clueless on what’s going on.*grin* Am I so damn brilliant?. ^____^

“Sir, you have the right to remain silent. For now, you must come with us to answer several questions.” One of the cops says. I saw the poor robot looks at me as if asking me WHY? Hell yeah! What do you think? If you don’t want to leave, I’ll do it my way. *evil laugh to myself*

As they walk towards the door, I smirk at him and I know he saw that as they walked passed me.

I followed them outside. The robot sat on the back, and as the police car moves, I saw the robot looks back at me with his pitiful eyes. Heck! Here it goes again… the unusual feeling of being hurt. Tsk! Why do I always feel something like that whenever I see that expression of him? So to shake my thought, I just waved at him, bidding him goodbye. Haha! Atlast! Samantha, you . Get if him back if you want. *EVIL LAUGH*

As I went back on my apartment, I suddenly got starved so I walked towards the kitchen and to my surprise, I saw freshly cooked foods already placed on the dining table. Wow! He prepared all of this for me. Of course it’s for me. I’m the only human living here.

“Woah!” I said as I checked every food on the table. There’s a noodles mixed with a heavily flavored meat sauce, dumplings, and other Chinese foods. Maybe I’m so damn hungry that I didn’t realize I’m freaking smiling. ~___~

I sat on the chair then started eating one by one the foods. Crap! How come that robot can cook heavenly dishes? Samantha’s really pissing me off isn’t she? She knew I’m not a great cook. Biatch!

After enjoying the food alone and cleaning it up, I went to the living room and spent few hours watching random movies. Geez! Why do I feel so alone? =____= Nah! *shakes head*

I looked around the room. Yes, it’s indeed glamorous, spacious yet, I suddenly feel… empty. Why now? For two years of living here, this is the first time I felt this kind of feeling. Don’t tell me it’s because of that damn robot’s disappearance? Huh! That’s insane. Maybe I’m just tired that’s why I’m getting this kind of feeling so… I stood up and decided to take a rest but…

“Augh!” my head suddenly felt a sting and I think, every seconds, it’s getting worse. ! Why now? I forced my self to move to get my medicine but, the pain got worse. It made me unconsciously stops near the side table making me bumped on it badly that causes for the vase to fell and I accidentally slip on it.

“DAMN IT!” I shouted in pain upon seeing my wrist got cut off by the broken piece of the vase plus the killing pain in my head. Since I can’t stands up, and my vision’s getting blurred, I have no choice but to crawl.

After trying to save myself from this double pain, I finally reached my room and took my medicine. I crawl up on my bed and there, I dozed off.

.

.

.

*riiiiinnnnnngggggg! Riiiiinnnnnngggggg!*

I slowly open up my eyes and got blinded by the sunlight coming in from the window. Thank God I’m alive. I lazily seat up on my bed with my eyes still half open. I don’t know how long I stayed like that until I realized what happen last night. My eyes open really wide as I also recall my weird dream.

I was standing at a field full of tulips and in my front, there’s a guy. He’s good-looking, has panda-looking eyes, and what’s weird? He’s saying goodbye to me. o___O What’s more weird is, I’m crying and trying to stop him from leaving.  As he started to walk away, I was crying really hard and I even chase him yet, he disappears. But still, I pursue on searching for that guy.

“Where are you?... Please come back!” I’m shouting on my dream while running around the field, crying.

But, out of nowhere, I heard a voice, it’s kinda familiar but, I can’t comprehend whom it was.

“I’m here” I turned around and saw a silhouette. My eyes are being blinded by the sunlight behind the silhouette that’s why I can’t clearly see who it was but yet, I can see that he’s indeed a tall guy.

We both took steps towards each and although there are only few inches between us, I can’t still see his face clearly. All I know was I’m happy he’s there. “Stay with me”

Too bad, I got awaken by my alarm. =____=

 

Few minutes after trying to analyze my dream, I finally decided to step out of my bed. As I’m about to rubbed my eyes I noticed the bandage on my wrist. O_o did I put it? Geez! Can’t remember it. Maybe I did. I walked out of my room and as I’m walking downstairs, I heard strange noises coming from my kitchen. What the…? As I got there with baseball bat on my hand, I got shock… no… erase that. TERRIFIED on what I see.

“Good morning”

“AHHHHHH!!! What the hell are you doing here?” I freaked out.

“Woah! Relax.” That damn robot is back!!!

“GET OUT!!!!” I shouted while pointing him with my baseball bat.

“Sorry but... I can’t” he simply said while me… I’m damn panicking here.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU DAMN SO STUPID?!! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M THROWING YOU OUT?! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!” okay, I said that because I’m freaking out.

‘I can’t leave you coz…” weird. I got frozen not by his sincere voice but also by his stare that I didn’t realized that he’s now in front of me, taking the baseball bat off my hand. “… You need me.” he smiled and I think I’m being hypnotized.

!!! As I’m about to talk back, he says something that made me shut my mouth whole day.

“If you don’t calm down, I’m gonna place my lips on yours to shut you up”

=___= pretty clever huh! I wonder if the cops taught him that.

 

Present

 

“I’m fine.” I simply said and walked out of the shop. The other three followed me afterwards.

Baekhyun decided to drive me home coz my car got broken a while ago on my way to work so Chanyeol offers to help me out by bringing my car on their car shop.

Throughout the ride, Baekhyun and I are both quiet.

“We’re here” I heard him say. He removes his seatbelt then went out of the car. I remove my seatbelt afterwards, then he opens up the door for me.

 “Thanks” I said and he smiled.

“YRAM!” shoot! That voice. I forgot. I saw Baekhyun stares at the person behind me with a frown.

I turn around and saw the robot with the same look as Baekhyun. They are both glaring at each other for I don’t know how long.

“So… I’m home. Thanks for the ride Baek” I said as I stand between them.

“Who are you?” Baekhyun asks the robot with a manly voice. I haven’t seen him like that. What’s wrong with him?

“I’m Kris” I change my stare to the robot. Ahh… so that’s his name. *nods* “You?” I turn my look back to Baek again.

“Baekhyun… her bestfriend. You?” Oh ! I look back at Kris with WIDE EYES. Don’t tell you’re a robot. Don’t tell him that my friend gave you to me. Baekhyun hates robots too like I do. My goodness, did he even understand my thought? Come on, just for once, read my mind!

 But to my surprise, Kris just smiled at me and placed his arms around my shoulder then pulls me closer to him. What the heck? “I’m her boyfriend *smirk*"

My jaw drops and my eyes went REALLY REALLY WIDE OoO. WHAT THE HELL? I look back at Baekhyun and gosh! He’s also surprise.