The Third Heir

Human Heart

Chapter 33

 

            “It’s finally nice meeting you Yram.” Yram can’t help her self but to smile back at the lady on the wheelchair who greets her happily. All of them who unexpectedly meet at the hospital are now gathered at the lounge of Yram & Suho’s villa. Well, how did Sasha got there too? Well, Baekhyun asks his butler to fetch Sasha and brought her where they are right now, and there she is. Staring at the confuse Yram and holding firmly on Kris’ hand.

            “Me too. Baekhyun mentioned you a while ago. I’m glad to meet you Sasha.” Yram says.

            Everyone can feel the tension building up inside the room. Kris then led Sasha beside the sofa where he eventually sat. He thinks he needs to settle down to clear his mind for a bit. He’s been avoiding to look or even glance at Yram for he might do something that would hurt his wife.

            Yram sat on the sofa in front of the couple and when Chanyeol noticed how bothered she is, he quickly sat beside her that stuns the girl a bit. He grins at her making Yram feel relax. He held her hand then gently squish it, assuring her that he’ll be there for her. Kris’ eyes widened on the scene in front of him. He wants to stand up from his spot and grab Yram away from Chanyeol but he didn’t move an inch. He looks down the floor, clenching his fists on his lap. Sasha felt how tensed Wu Fan is. She frowns as she stares at him. She kinda had guessed why he’s acting like that but, she decided to shrug it off. She smiled then held Kris’ cold hand making the guy stares at her.

            “Chanyeol mentioned you while we’re in Paris” she starts that made Yram and Chanyeol look at her.

            “He did?” Yram asks then looks at Chanyeol who got puzzled and at the same time had his face turn red.

            “Yeah. He said, when you were kids, he dreamt of marrying you.” This statement made Sasha giggles, but the others not. Chanyeol protested and tried to explain his side to Yram who looks at him with a confuse look.

            “Stop it Sasha” Kris said in a tone enough for his wife to hear. Sasha smiled at him but deep in her mind she’s glaring at him. ‘You like her’

            While Chanyeol explains, although he’s having a hard time, Kai who’s leaning on the doorway and watching them all the time suddenly got his attention by the guy who arrived.

            “It’s good to see her smiling again” Suho said.

            Yram didn’t take seriously what Sasha said instead, she used it to make fun of her friend Chanyeol who still can’t explain his side.

            “Oh my gosh Chanyeol. You like me? Hahahahaha. Baekhyun would kick your if he hears this. Hahahahaha” Yram said while lightly hitting her blushing friend.

            “Stop it!” Chanyeol yells then hides his face with his palms that made Yram laugh more due to the cuteness of his friend.

            “Who like who?” Kai and Suho both looks behind them then saw Sehun and Luhan. The two were busy a while ago helping Myungsoo fixing Yram’s stuffs that they took a while ago.

            “Chanyeol. He likes my sister” Suho said smiling making Sehun and Luhan eyes widened.

            “WHAT?!” Sehun shouted then rush inside, brushing Kai away from his spot. He was about to attack the guy but got seized by Suho.

            “Relax, he didn’t mean it.” Suho said chuckling.

            “Sorry.” Luhan said then followed his brother.

            Suho laughs while watching Sehun strungles Chanyeol, with Luhan trying to stop his brother.

            “You traitor. You can’t like her.” Sehun said while shaking Chanyeol. Yram laughs how cute the three kids act.

            Kris smiled on the cute and fun scene, but what makes him smiles more is seeing Yram having fun with her friends.

            “Set her free Kris.” It might be low but these words made Kris stares back at his wife who looks at him seriously.

______________________________________________________________________________

           

            “She’s calm now.” Tao said as he sat at the stool beside D.O’s. The latter swirls his vodka then smirks as he heard the news. “Xiumin’s there. I ask him to call us when something came up.” Tao pours himself a shot of the same drink.

            “Why didn’t you leave? You don’t have your heart. You can’t remember her. And most of all, she killed your friends.” Tao placed his cup down, stared at it for a moment. He thought about what D.O has said. It were all true, he has the choice to leave yet, he stayed.

            “You’re right but… I’m all what she had. Oh!” he taps his forehead. “Sorry. What I mean is, we’re the only one she has now. Her husband left her and it’s killing her.” Tao saw how D.O face darkens on the mere mention of Suho. “You love her, don’t you?” he asks.

            D.O smiled. “Yes.”

            “Did she know?”

            “No. Coz, like you. She loves someone else.” Tao sighed. He remembers how he let Kris see Yram again.

            “May I ask you something? Well, it’s kinda personal.” Tao said.

            “Go ahead.” D.O responded.

            “You’re an android like me and it means you’re… before… you are…”

            “Human?” D.O continued what Tao afraid to say then nods. “Yes, I am.”

            “Then, how did you become Sam’s android? Sorry. You can just forget I ask you that.” Tao smiled then drunk his drink.

            “She’s my…” Tao paused then slowly placed his cup down while staring at D.O who’s looking at his reflection on his drink. “… savior. Xiumin and I, she saves us on the very last second of our breath.”

______________________________________________________________________________

            Suho and Kai left the lounge and currently inside Suho’s study room.

            Kai was staring outside the wall glass, watching how calm the night was. Suho was on the sofa staring at the latter.

            “Yram and I will leave on the day after tomorrow.” Suho said. He saw Kai sighed still staring outside. "We'll be leaving back to Germany where our mother's family lives. But, first, I have to go to paris with Baekhyun & Chanyeol to fix my father's business with their family. It means, I want you to come with us.” Kai frowns then stared at Suho who’s smiling at him.

            “You’re crazy.” Kai said.

            “Maybe… yeah.” But then the door opens making their attention turn on the guy who entered with a brown envelope on his hand.

            “Hey hyung. Here’s his papers.” Myungsoo said as he handed the said paper on Suho. He then sat down in front of Suho’s seat, crossing his laps.

            “I can see how Yram trust you. She even let you take the last letter our mother gave us. By doing that, it means how much you matter for her. She would hate me if I would oppose to bring you with us. That’s why…” Suho gave the envelope to Kai then the latter took it.

            Kai took out its content and got surprise to see what it was.

            “What the?”

            “Welcome to the family Kai Miranda. You’re now the third inheritor of the Miranda Clan. One of the most influencial Clan in the world.”