Torn

Human Heart

Chapter 32

 

            “Oh my god. JOON!” Yram runs towards her long lost brother that made the man quickly caught her in his arms.

            “You know me?” He utters holding her tightly on his arms. “Yram I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He said, embracing his crying sister.

‘You know me?’ that question made the girl releases her self from her brother, staring at him in disbelief. “What are you talking about?” then she remembers the day she saw him at Samantha’s house. How come he’s with her?  “Joon. Why are you staying with Sam? Are you apologizing that you left me for her?” she asks that made not just Suho silent but also the other guys. She’s the only one who doesn’t know that her dead brother is not human anymore.

She saw the blank reaction from him. She tried to read it but failed. She looks at the guy standing just few steps beside them and realizes who it was. Myungsoo. She looks at him but the lad avoided her stare. She looks back at her brother who’s not letting his hold off from her arms. He looks like crying silently but as she gazes at his lonely eyes, she didn’t saw a single tear. Why? She frowns as she felt how cold his hands were.

“Are you….?”

 

“Isn’t it ironic that you haven’t personally met your bestfriend’s husband?” that question of her friend Jamie made Yram stops from wiping the table. It was night time and they were at the café preparing to leave.

“Well, she said she’ll introduce him once they went back here.”

 

Suho slowly looks at her waiting for her question, holding her tightly on his arms. “… an android?” he saw how her tears runs down her cheeks while waiting for his answer. He can tell what she’s mentally praying ‘Tell me you’re a human. You’re a human. You’re ALIVE’

 

“SAMANTHA!!!” Yram shouted in front of the huge gate of Sam’s mansion. “SAMANTHA!!!” she shouted again and again until a certain guy arrived.

“So… you came.” The guy that almost same as her height said with a smirk.

“You know me? Who are you?” she asks. The gate opens up that made her see the guy clearly.

“I’m Suho. Samantha’s husband. We’ve expecting you actually.”

“So you’re her hidden man. Tsk. I’m not here to meet you. I’m here for my friend’s heart. Give it back to me.”

*refer to Chapter 17

 

“I died few days after you got comatose.” Suho tighten his grip on Yram as he felt she’s about to let go from him. “Samantha took that opportunity to have me for herself. She turns me into…”

Suho paused as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He and Yram look to that person. “Not here hyung. Not here.” Myungsoo reminds.

Even if Suho didn’t say the exact word, Yram knew what he means and that fact made her howl again.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you. I promise, I won’t anymore.”

 

After a few minutes being in Suho’s cold yet secure arms, Yram finally hushes. She pulled away from her brother, wiping her tears off with a smile.

“I miss you.” she said that made her brother smile widely. Then she notice her dear cousin.

“Myungsoo. I miss you too.”

“Can I have a hug?” Myungsoo open his arms wide making Yram chuckles and then went towards him. “I miss you my gorgeous cousin.” He said, holding her tight yet careful. While on Myungsoo’s arms, Yram’s eyes spotted the people just few steps behind them. Baekhyun who smiled at her but then frowns when her stare shifted to the guy standing beside him.

As Yram let go from Myungsoo’s arms, Sehun, Luhan, and Chanyeol went towards them. Talking how happy they are about the siblings had finally found each other and Yram’s memories are back. Sehun explains the reason why he and Luhan didn't say anything about Suho's real identity. They've been threatened and that made Suho undestands their situation and forgives them.

As this was happening, Baekhyun notices Yram’s about to pursue to his spot but not exactly looking at him but to Kris who’s also staring at her.

Feeling hurt just how the two looks at each other, he quickly made a move.

“I’m glad you’re okay now Yram.” He quickly said before Kris could utter a word and made the girl stops at her phase then smiled at him.

“Baekhyun. Funny but, I’m happy to see you. And…” Baekhyun saw Yram stares back at Kris.

“Ah yes. This is Wu Fan. Husband of Chanyeol’s friend from Paris. They are currently staying with us that’s why he’s with me.” Everyone got shock well except for Myungsoo, on Baekhyun’s words even Kris looks at him with a shock face.

“Wu Fan?” Suho asks. He held Yram on her waist upon seeing how shock she was. He’s confused why Baekhyun’s saying those words. Kris’ heart was with him meaning he still doesn’t remember his past life.

“Yeah. Wu Fan. These are my friends.” Baekhyun said introducing everyone to Kris. “And of course, that tall beast is my brother, Chanyeol.” He said with a smile.

“Baekhyun. What the hell?” Chanyeol said approaching his brother.

“What? Isn’t it bad to introduce him to our dearest friends beside, this is a reunion right.” Baekhyun smirks then looks at Yram “You should meet his wife. I’m sure you would like her. Actually, she’s at home. Waiting for her husband to come back.”

Yram gulps. She felt her world finally ended. The guy she loves is definitely not hers anymore.