Savior

Human Heart

Chapter 26

           

            Suho turns around as he heard the loud sound from the broken glasses behind him. He smiled as he saw the astonished look from the guy he haven’t seen or more like remembered for a long time.

            “Long time no see cousin. Miss me?” he said and walks towards the broken glasses in the floor. He started picking it up piece by piece but, as soon as he picks up another piece, he got halted. He stared at the hand gripping his wrist and to the face of the owner of the said hand.

            “How? Why are you…?” Suho chuckles as he took his hand back then stood up and grin on the puzzled guy. “Don’t laugh at me you jerk! How could you imitate my cousin?”

            “Myungsoo. It’s me. Joon Myun. Believe it or not, I’m here.” Suho said.

            “No. That can’t be possible. I saw you. You are inside the cuffin. I was there at your burial. I saw you. It was… I was…” Myunsoo said while walking around the room. Moving his hands in the air like an insane guy but then stops as he remembered how his dear cousin has been buried in the ground. His tears flow down his cheeks while looking at that guy who is now in front of him.

            “Yes. I’m dead Myungsoo but now, I’m here… as an android. I’ll tell you how but you gonna help first.”

"What?! Android? What the heck? Samantha. Did she did this to you?" Suho nods his head. Myungsoo knows Samantha from business side. But in person, he don't care. "Oh my god! All this time you were around here. Do you ing know what your sister has been through? Huh!"

"That's why I'm here Myungsoo. I need to find her."

"Listen jerk. The last time I tried to see her, that Samantha told me Yram left the country. I didn't see her since then. I went to Japan and now that I'm back, you're showing up. Are you playing with me?!" after explaining his side, Myungsoo finally releases his anger on his cousin by giving a hard blow on his face but, he got stun as he felt his fist ache. And seeing his cousin not feeling any pain from his punch made him convince on what the latter had told him. He is an android.

“Myungsoo I'm so sorry. I know you're worried for my sister and I. That's why I came here. I heard you're back and honestly, you're the only one I could ask for help. I have to find my sister.”

______________________________________________________________________________

           

            Sehun and Luhan left the hospital to fetch some of Yram’s stuff at her apartment. On the other hand, Chanyeol chose to stay. He and Kai are both inside Yram’s room, sitting on both sides of her bed, sending glares to each other.

            Yram who’s looking both at them felt the tensions building up between. She sighed getting the attention of both guys.

            “What? What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” Chanyeol who stood up from his seat asked worriedly.

            “No Chanyeol. I’m fine. I’m just hungry. Can you get something for me?” she lied.

            “Okay. But…” Chanyeol looks at Kai, sending him warnings. “If anything happens, press the emergency button okay.” He said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

            As he vanished from the room, Yram looks at Kai seriously, making the latter puzzled.

            “You have to help me.” - Yram

            “I’ll do anything for you. Just tell me what it is.” – Kai

            “So, is that means, you’re coming everywhere I’ll be?” – Yram

            “Yes.” - Kai

            “Good. Coz, I don’t want to leave this place alone.” - Yram

_____________________________________________________________________________

           

            “Will you please stop being a miserable ? So what if he leaves you?! In the first place, it’s your fault anyway. If you didn’t lie to him… well not just to him, but to everyone, this would not happen.” Tao scolded on his caller. He’s on the road driving his car, looking for that person in particular.

            “How could you tell me that? Oh right. You don’t have a heart so you don’t understand how hurt I am right now.” as Tao turns his car, he sighed as he heard the loud cry from his sister. “He’s the only guy I ever wanted in my life. I can’t lose him.” That cry gets louder and louder in Tao’s ear. He may still doesn’t have his heart but, he can feel how hurt his sister was.

            “That’s enough Sam. Just tell me where you are right now. I’ll pick you up” when the traffic light turns red, he cursed, thinking why of all times when he’s in a hurry.

            “Stop pretending you’re concern for me. You hate me to death too. Suho, he’s the only one who didn’t leave me when you’re gone.”

            “Samantha. Quit your drama okay. He’s gone now. And can’t you see I’m freaking driving my off to wherever you are? Just tell me where.” Tao rushed the car as the traffic light finally changes its color. He can’t explain but, all he knew was to get wherever his sister was.

            “If I can’t have him, no one will Tao. NO ONE!!” the line ended and Tao could only hear the continous beep from the other line.

            “!” he cursed.