Reunite

Human Heart

Chapter 31

 

            “Luhan. Tell me. How’s my little sister?”

 

            Suho was about to walk towards the shock Luhan but then got seized by his cousin. He frowns and gave Myungsoo a questioning look.

            “Don’t make a scene here. We’re in a public place.” Myungsoo said making Suho looks around the hospital's lobby. Nurses, doctors, and patients are all around the corner. Suho smiles at one of the nurse and calms a bit making Myungsoo releases him. He gently walks towards the astonished Luhan, smiling. As he finally reaches his friend, he placed his arm around his shoulder, making Luhan stiffen on his spot.

            “Act normal or I’ll grab your heart out of your chest.” Suho said in a tone that Luhan can hear clearly. And then, he noticed Kai who’s now standing beside Myungsoo.

            “What are you doing here?” Kai asks, still not aware that Suho has his memories back. He’s more afraid that Suho might be there because Samantha said so.

            “It’s none of your business Kai.” Suho glares at the latter. “Now, shall we go Luhan? Bring me to her.” he tightens his grip on Luhan then about to pursue their way on the elevator when he felt a grip on his other arm.

At first he thought it was Myungsoo but as soon as he saw who it was, he quickly brushed off his arm and glares at the guy who seized him.

            Hearing what Suho said to Luhan made Kai alarmed. He rushed towards them then grabs the guy making the latter releases Luhan and immediately hides his friend behind him.

            “Leave. You have no business here.” Kai said then notice Myungsoo who’s just wearing his usual reaction… serious.

            “Who are you to tell me that?” Suho said back.

            “Who are you then to be here?” Kai said in return. He felt Luhan grip on his arm trying to earn his attention but he’s too busy exchanging glares with Suho.

            Suho raised a brow “You’re asking me who am I?” Suho rolled his eyes then exhales hard, gritted his teeth feeling heated on his spot.

            “We’re not here to cause problem mister.” Myungsoo said while restraining his irritated cousin. “So please if could give the kind mister behind you to us, it would be great.” he reaches his hand in front of Kai but the latter shove it off making him frown.

            “Kai you don’t understand.” Luhan still tries to tell Kai the reason why Suho was there while pulling his friend’s sleeve but he's being ignored by latter.

            “Prepare for trouble Kai.” Suho and Myungsoo smirks. Luhan’s eyes widened. Kai glares more then move Luhan behind him.

______________________________________________________________________________

           

“Where’s Luhan? We have to leave now.” Chanyeol irritatingly said while helping Yram fix her shirt’s collar. “There. You look good.” He smiled seeing his work.

“Thanks.” Yram smiled.

“Maybe we should go down there to see what’s taking him so long. Then, we could leave immediately.” Sehun suggested as he took Yram’s bag. Deep within him, he’s really worried why his brother still not with them. He really wants to run off from the room but he chose to stay cool so that Yram will not get bothered especially that she’s just getting discharge.

            “Well, just text him that we’re going down now so he doesn't need to come up here.” Yram said to Sehun.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

           

            “Prepare for trouble Kai.”

           

            “What’s happening here?” Luhan and Kai look behind them to see who it was. But among them, looks like that person is the most surprised.

            “Baekhyun? Woah! What is this? A reunion?” Suho laughs as he saw how shock his friend is upon seeing him. But then, he paused as he saw who’s standing behind the latter.

            “Suho. Why are you here? Samantha… did she… Stay away from Yram!” Kris yelled that stuns not just them but also the people around. He was about to rush towards Suho but then got blocked by Baekhyun which surprises him.

"I told you, it's a family thing. Stay out of this." Baekhyun said that made Kris confused.

            Instead of getting pissed Suho smiled knowing how Kris cares for his dear sister, and not just to him but also to Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. He knew how much they care for Yram and he’s very thankful.

 

            It was a total silence. All of them are just exchanging glares and stares. Until…

           

 

            “Oh look. There they are.” Chanyeol said upon arriving at the hospital’s lobby. But, as soon as they took a few steps, he, Yram, and Sehun stops at their spots as they saw the others that are also there.

            Luhan, Kai, Baekhyun, and Kris looks at them. Seeing where they are staring at, Myungsoo looks behind and got eyes widened to see the girl they been searching for.

            “Yram.” He muttered. Hearing his cousin’s word. Suho froze on his spot. Confused on what to do. He doesn’t know how to explain to her why he’s there. What if she also thinks that he’s there because Samantha ordered him to take her just like what the rest of the guys thought upon seeing him? What if she still don’t remember him? It bothers him just by thinking about that scenario. His dear sister… can he be with her again? But…

 

            “Joo… Joon?” Yram stutters as she saw the back of who she thought it was. Her heart races and tears started to trickle down her cheeks as the guy slowly looks at her upon hearing her voice.

           

            She knows me.

 

-------------------

 

A/N: Hi! So I changed the pic for this chap which I edited using my phone. So pardon me for it. haha.

Anyway, enjoy. If you have any questions just tell ok. ♥