Surprise. Surprise.

Human Heart

 Chapter 41


“Tell me. When did you knew we were here?” 

“The moment you steps your feet at the airport.” Suho smirks.

“Wow. So you’ve been waiting for me. Ow~”

 “Please~ Dream on. Let’s stop this nonsense and get to the point.”

“Shoot it.”

“We’ll get a divorce.”

“Is that so? But... Too bad, we can’t do that. Your grandmother is expecting me.”

“WHAT?!”

“What do you mean by that? How did you know about my grandmother?” Suho asks confused.

“Well, she’s the one who told me to come here. Didn’t she tell you?” Samantha said amused on her husbands reaction.

Few weeks ago - China

“Miss Samantha, there’s someone looking for you.” D.O says as he watched Samantha fixes her self in front of the huge mirror on her room. D.O can’t help himself stares at her in pity. Although she already started doing her usual tasks daily, depression and sadness is still visible on her appearance. She’s even more strict at work. He’s even thankful that Tao didn’t leave her side, coz if that happens, who knows what worse could happen to her.

“I told you Kyungsoo, I’m not in the mood.” Sam says as she throws her hairbrush on the floor. “And where the heck is Xiumin?” 

“He accompanied master Tao on his new work at the company. You ordered him to do that.” D.O says as he picks up the brush.

As he placed it back on the vanity mirror, he saw Samantha on the bed staring at the curtain being blown by the wind from her open Viranda. “I suggest you meet this person my lady. I’m sure you won’t regret it”

With his assuring words, Samantha sits up on her bed then looks at D.O who looks serious. “Okay fine.” she stands up from her bed. “Make sure it’s worth it.” she says then proceed outside.

Samantha saw the gentlemen who was standing in the middle of the room waiting for her. With a frown, she stares at him from head to toe. She tries to remember if she already met the said guy.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you lady Samantha. I’m Garan Oshiro. One of the finest servants of the Miranda family.” 
Garan Oshiro, a half Japanese-half German butler serving directly for the current head of the Miranda family.

Upon hearing the word Miranda, Samantha smiled. Eager to hear what brings the gentleman on her humble home.

“I came here as per request of my master.” Garan continues.

“My. My. I didn’t expect this. Please have a seat” she said as she sat down making the latter do what she said. D.O then placed both of them a cup of tea. “Have a drink. I’m sure you’re tired from your long flight.”

“Thank you” he sips. “Mmm. Sencha.” Garan said as he looks at D.O who is now standing beside Sam’s seat.

“I think this tea suit your taste sir. That’s why I prepared this for you.” D.O says as he bows down on Garan.

“Impressive.” 

“He’s one of my loyal servants. I thank you for appreciating our hospitality. In fact, we also prepared meals for you, right Kyungsoo.” Samantha says. 

"Indeed my lady" D.O says politely.

“Oh! That’s too much my lady. Besides, I need to leave immediately as ordered by my master after I delivered her words to you.” Garan says as he placed the cup down.

“Is that so? Well then, may I know what brings you here?” Samantha says as she crossed her legs.

“The head of the Miranda mansion wants to meet her grandson’s wife. I believe that’s you my lady”

“Head of the Miranda mansion? Grandson’s wife? Suho? His wife? That’s... That’s me.”  Samantha says cheerfully looking both at Garan and D.O. But D.O is not quite impressed by the news, hence he kept it to himself.

“Lady Hanna wants you to come to Germany as soon as possible. I already prepared everything for you. From private plane to a place you would be staying until I take you to the mansion.”

“That’s great” Sam says as she claps her hands together delighted by the news. “You wouln’t mind if I bring my servants and brother right?”

“Not at all. Actually, Lady Hanna also expects master Tao.”
____________________________________________________________________________

“WOW!” Luhan says in amusement, seeing the grand gate of the Miranda mansion. He and his brother Sehun finally arrives and are both standing in front of the said gate.

“So, should we ring the bell?” Sehun asks earning a nod from his still awed brother. The latter sighs then pushed the door bell.

“Wer ist das? (Who is it?)” the operator asks.

“Ich bin Sehun. Ich bin freund von Joon Myun Kim. (I’m Sehun. I’m Joon Myun Kim’s friend)” Sehun says in fluent German making Luhan snaps back to reality and stares at his brother amazed.

*Beep!* 

Sehun and Luhan didn’t hear what the operator says back to them as they heard a loud honk coming from behind them. As they turn around they saw two cars stops in their front, Luhan then grabs Sehun’s arm a bit scared while waiting for the people to get out.

“Sehun. Luhan.” they both smiled as they saw the lady went out from the red car.

“Noona!” Luhan shouted in joy then runs towards Yram.

“What are you guys doing here?” Yram asks.

“It’s such a surprise seeing you two here.” said by the guy who went out from the black car.

“You didn’t know? I thought Suho told you about our arrival.” Sehun says.

“Joon?” Yram says as Luhan separates from her. “He didn’t. Did he say why?” he asks Sehun.

“When we received the plane tickets he sent, he called saying we should go here. Then that’s it.” Luhan says happily clinging on Yram’s arm.

Kai and Yram looks at each other mentally asking themselves what’s going on. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ding Dong*

Sasha pushed her wheelcahir towards the door upon hearing the door bell. As she slightly opens up the door, a man in a black suit greeted her and in his hands is a container.

“Yes? Who are you?” Sasha asks.

The man bows “Ms. Sasha Jean. I have a delivery for you from my master Baldemar Miranda.”

Sasha stares at the guy confused.“Baldemar? I'm sorry, you might have been mistaken me for someone else."

The guys then realizes what he said. "Oh pardon me my lady. I believe you know my master by the name Joon Myun Kim."

"Oh? Yes. I know him"  Hearing a familiar name Sasha opens up the door widely .

"I'm very sorry my lady. We used to call my master by his German name that's why."

The guy then gave her the container. “And here’s a letter from my master.” the guy added.

"That's okay. So, what is it?” she asks staring at the letter that has a note ‘Read when you’re alone’.

“My master says you should read his letter for you to know the answer.” the guy says then bows down “I should leave now. Have a great day.”

After the guy leaves with his limousine, Sasha proceeds on the living room staring at the container that she placed on the center table. On her hands is the letter.

Sasha was all alone. Kris went to the market that time while her father-in-law went to his clothing shop.

After few moments of thinking she finally decided to read the letter that Suho gave her.

Sasha,
I hope you’re doing fine as you read this. Let me get this straight. Inside that container is your husband’s human heart.

Sasha was quite taken aback. “How could that be possible? But... Samantha, she did the operation right? She brought my husband back, didin't she?”

The truth is, the operation to bring your husband back didn’t pushed through. Something happened that day that seized the operation. And I apologized for that. You might had noticed that your husband is not acting like what he used to. 

“He’s right.” Sasha, teary eyes held her breathe. “It can’t be”

The guy you’re spending your days... is Kris, Yram’s lover. 

With that, Sasha finally cries “No.” remembering how her husband reacts around Yram the last time they we’re together. At last, the reason for her suspicions finally came out. 
The reason for her heavy feelings every time she sees them together is now clear to her.

Kris loves Yram because he bears my sister’s fiance’s heart. The day when we all gathered at our home, I told your husband to bring his heart with him but he left it that's why I asks my man to hand it to you. I apologized for not giving this in person. I too have matters to settle here. Henceforth, the only way for him to get back to being your husband is to removed the heart he's currently have and place your beloved’s heart which is on the container. A manual is included for you to do the operation on your own. I planned it out don't worry. Just follow my instructions.

Sasha stares at the said container.

I want you to give my friend’s heart back to me. 
Call the number on the card inside this letter’s envelope once you had done this task. Someone will arrived to claim the container and I assure you, you will not be bothered anymore. You can live happily with your husband the way you always wanted.
Just a little warning...
If you dare to break my friend’s heart, I will break your husband's body.

Suho

"All this time I've been staying with a stranger." Sasha crumpled the paper in anger. "Don't worry Yi Fan, I'll get you back. If I have to go to the deepest depth of hell I'll do it. Just to drag you back with me."