He's Back

Human Heart

Chapter 30

 

“Ahhh! SUHO! Please! Bring him back! AHHHH!”

 

That scream made Tao pause from entering the room where a specific person was waiting for him. That bothering sound made him rush upstairs where he met Xiumin along the way. Both of them are both worried for Samantha.

 

“Ms. Samantha please stop.”

 

They both heard as they arrived in front of the lady’s room. “ it's lock!” Tao cursed as he tried to open the door.

“Here.” Xiumin said then quickly used his spare key. In a click, they both quickly went inside. The scene made them both pause on their spots.

The huge mirror in front of the bed is scattered in pieces, but what terrifies them is Samantha whose wrist is bleeding badly. Good thing Kyungsoo was there holding her tightly to avoid more danger for her

            Tao frowns seeing how miserable his sister was. He madly walks towards them, grabs his crying sister who got stun as he embraces her, but then tries to separate herself again making him tighten his grip. “Stop it Sam. Please.” He softly said making the latter calm a bit, but that didn’t stop her from crying.

            “He left me. The only person who stood beside when you left has already left. HE ING LEFT ME!!!” she shouted, throwing punches on Tao’s chest. Tao didn’t speak and just let her boast her anger on him.

            During this scene, Xiumin saw how Kyungsoo looks at Samantha. Worried? Pity? Mad? It was a mixed emotion. He saw him clench his fist as Samantha keeps on uttering how her husband left her.

            “I will not leave you anymore. Okay. I promise.” He heard Tao said. He saw how Samantha calms a bit as the latter hugs and hushes her.

--------------------------------------------------

            “Hospital?” Suho frowns as he saw where the car they been following stops. Myungsoo carefully parks their car a bit far from the other yet, he made sure they can still see the people they’re pursuing. As they saw the driver went out from the car, then eventually the other one from the passenger seat, they both watched the two talks while walking inside the said premises.

            “Let’s go.” Myungsoo said. Suho wears his cap and shades too, at least to hide his identity from Samantha’s men that are looking for him.

            As they pursue the two young lads along the reception area, they made sure that they won’t be notice by their presence.

            “Sehun, why don’t you go ahead? I’ll go after I payed her bill.”     

            “Okay. I think they’re ready to leave. See yah.” Sehun said, tapping his brothers shoulder, earning a smile from the latter then leaves.

            “! My sister’s here.” Suho said and about to confront Luhan who’s currently talking to one of the staff at the reception area when Myungsoo seized him.

            “Relax hyung. We’re not yet sure.” He said. The two are just few meters away from the reception area, standing beside the vendo machine.

            “Not sure? Bull! We followed them from the mansion to track my sister. Now you’re telling me that.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours ago...

 

            “It’s been a while since I came here, but looks like she still lives here.” Myungsoo said as he and Suho arrives at the mansion where Yram and Suho lives before. Suho saw that nothing has change from their house aside from the little dusts.

            “If that’s so. Good. Let’s go. We don’t have much time” he said then head upstairs where Myungsoo follows him.

            As they arrived in front of the room, Suho knew it was lock. So, he lifts the small painting of a tulip scenery beside the room’s door, revealing a key hanging from a hook on a wall. He took the said key and used it to open the door. Suho felt relieved seeing his old stuffs still inside. Nothing has changed. Everything is the same from the last moment he used it.

            The two walks further inside. Myungsoo walks towards the side table, wipes his finger on top, getting a thick dust from it. “Are you relief no one uses this room?” he asks while removing the dirt off his finger.

            “For sure Yram forgot about my room.” Suho said chuckling a bit as he saw how disgusted his cousin was on the dust inside. Then, he opens up a small door revealing his small study room. Seeing him enter the said room, Myungsoo throws his used napkin that he used for his hand on the floor and followed his cousin inside.

            “So, what are we particularly looking for?” Myungsoo asks as he sat on the sofa, but then stood up instantly as he remembers how dusty it was. “Eew.”

            “This.” Suho said staring at a portrait. Myungsoo smiles on the said portrait. It was his dear cousins, but then got confused. He was about to asks why but then, shuts his mouth upon seeing his cousin removes the said portrait revealing a small vault behind.

            “Wow! So, tell me. How many secrets does this house have?” he asks making Suho chuckle.

            “Well, this is all I know. I don’t know about Yram.” He answered jokingly. Myungsoo rolled his eyes then watched Suho opens up the said vault and got puzzled as he saw what’s inside.

            “A letter?” he asks.

            “My mother’s last gift.” Suho said taking the one envelope with his real name written on.

            “Aren’t you going to take the other one?” Myungsoo asks as he saw Suho close the vault with another envelope still inside.

            “It’s for Yram. I can’t take it.”Myungsoo wants to ask further more but they both got alerted as they heard a car arrives. “! Maybe it’s Sam” Both of them quickly peaks outside the window to see their sudden visitor.

            “Isn’t that your neighbors before?” Myungsoo asks as he saw the two men went out from the said car.

            “Sehun and Luhan. Yes. They are. Why are they here anyway?”

            “Let’s asks them then.” Myungsoo’s about to leave but got halted by Suho when he remembers that the siblings knew that he’s Sam’s husband. They maybe went there to take him with them to Sam or something else. Suho felt betrayed that the siblings didn’t say a thing about his true identity when all this time they’ve been seeing him with Sam.

            “I don’t trust them.” The two hides inside the room.

 

            Few hours later, the siblings didn’t even thought of going inside Suho’s room that made the two inside a bit relieved.

            “They packed your sister’s stuffs.” Myungsoo said, watching Sehun from behind the curtain placing a box on their car’s compartment.

            Then, the two of them frowns as they saw another car stops in front.

            “Who is it this time?” Myungsoo added.

            “Kai?” Suho utters as he saw who went out from the previous car.

"Kai, what are you doing here? Did something happen to noona?" -Sehun

"No Sehun. Nothing bad happen, well except for Chanyeol… So, did you guys picks the stuffs she asked you to at her apartment?"-Kai

“You know him?” Myungsoo asks.

“He’s one of Sam’s creation” Suho said earning a shock face from his cousin.

“Maybe he’s here for you.” Myungsoo panics inside but, if he needs to protect his cousin he will do anything.

"Yes, we went there first. Wait. What are you doing here anyway?" -Sehun

"She asks me to pick up something here" –Kai

“Why you? I mean, she already sent us here. She could have asks us.” –Sehun

"Well, she also told me to tell you that after you're done here, you two should go back at the hospital and let me take care of the rest here. She'll appreciate if you'll be there with her." -Kai

"Is that so?"  They saw Luhan went out with luggages

"Looks like Yram knew that Chanyeol might kill you if she let you two be in one room." - Luhan

“He knew your sister?” Myungsoo asks.

“Chanyeol? He’s also here? He’s with my sister.” Suho’s eyes widened in hope. “They knew where she is.”

"I guess you're right." -Kai

"Well then, we'll go ahead now. For sure Yram's getting bored of Chanyeol's presence. Here take this." -Luhan

"What are you doing? How can you just give him the key like that?" -Sehun

"It's okay Sehun, if Yram trust him, we should too." –Luhan

"But..." -Sehun

“Come on. We have to follow them.” Suho said then drags Myungsoo out the room. They went on the backyard where they ‘thankfully’ parked their car.

"We'll leave now Kai. See you soon." -Luhan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Thank you” Luhan said on the female staff after paying the hospital bill.

            “You’re welcome. I hope she’ll be well.” The nurse smiled.

            Luhan’s about to leave the counter but a certain word made him froze on his spot.

 

            “Suho?!”

 

            He slowly turns around hoping that the name he heard is not really there but then, his eyes widened in shock that made him drop the papers his holding on the floor.

            There, standing few meter aways from him is Suho who’s looking at the person who calls him standing behind him. It was Kai.

            “Luhan? What are you doing there?” Kai asks making Suho and Myungsoo looks at said guy.

            Suho removes his shades and glares at the shock deer-looking guy.

            “Luhan. Tell me. How’s my little sister?”