Pain Killer

Human Heart

Chapter 29

 

“Tae Ho. Go home now. You should take a rest” Chan Byeol, holding an umbrella said to Tae Ho who’s still staring at his wife’s tomb. It was the day Sofia got buried. Since the day Sofia died, Tae Ho focused on his wife’s funeral. He looks miserable. He’s soaking wet under the rain and seems not hearing what his friend told him. Chan byeol sighed seeing his friend not responding to him.

“It’s his fault.” Chan Byeol heard Tae Ho said. He saw his friend stood up from kneeling in front of the tomb.

“Tae Ho.”

“If she hasn’t met him, my family would be happy as always. I’m not standing here and she’s not lying there.” Tae Ho said while holding his tears from falling.

“I’m looking for him. I promise to you my friend, once I found him, I’ll make him pay for what he did to you and your family.” Tae Ho turns around and smiled at his friend. Although he’s soaking wet, Chan Byeol can still trace the tears on his friend’s face.

“Thank you” Chan Byeol walks towards his friend then taps his shoulder.

“Go to Korea.” He sighed hard, thinking hard about the sad news Baekhyun told him the night Sofia died.

 

“Dad, Joon Myun hyung is dead. He was killed.”

 

The crying voice of his son still echoes on his head. It’s been 3 days since the day he receives that call. How can he tell that horrible news to his friend if he’s currently suffering from losing his wife?

 

He smiled, even just a bit to lessen his friend’s pain “Your kids needs you”

Hearing that, Tae Ho suddenly remembers his children whom he forgotten because he’s so occupied by the death of his wife. “My kids. They need me.”

 

 After three days, Tae Ho arrives at the Incheon Airport. He looks around the arrival area hoping to see his son to welcome him. As he walks around, he got puzzled to see who came to fetch him. He removes his shades, making his frown visible.

The young lad bows down “Hello uncle. Nice to see you.” he seriously said.

“Myungsoo? Why are you here?” Tae Ho asks.

 

            “He’s expecting that you’ll be the one who will fetch him at the airport. I didn’t say anything until we arrived where you are.” Myungsoo said.

“And where is that?” Suho asks.

 

Tae Ho got surprised where his nephew has brought him. As he follows him, he felt his heart clenchs. He knew that place but he’s confused why they are there. Suddenly, he got bothered, could it be that the cries he’s been hearing along the hallway is for his kid?

As he saw Myungsoo stops at a specific room where the cries are louder, he froze behind him.

“Myungsoo?” his nephew signaled him to enter the room.

“I’m sorry uncle”as Myungsoo said that, Tae Ho rushed inside. His eyes widened and his tears finally streams down as he saw the portrait of who’s inside the cuffin. His heart tightens while he walks towards the said cuffin.

“Uncle? Uncle.” He slowly turns his head where that crying voice’s coming from. Chanyeol.

He’s been hug by Chanyeol that made him cry out loud in despair. “AHHHH! JOON! WHAT HAPPEN? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SON?!!!!”

 

“Where’s my dad now?” Suho asks.

“The few days after your burial, he visited Yram at the hospital then…” Myungsoo paused, thinking if he’ll tell his cousin the rest of the story.

“Then what?”

“It was the last time I saw him. I searched for him but, no trace. He vanished.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Xiumin enters Samantha’s room, he paused. He stares at the unconscious lady on the bed and the guy watching her, sitting beside her bedside. The said guy is holding Sam’s hand and worries are readable in him.

“He really loves her.” Xiumin utters then leaves the room.

The moment he’s gone, the guy felt Sam’s hand moves making him stood up from his seat. “Ms. Sam? Can you hear me?” the guy said worriedly.

Samantha weakly moves her head, trying to find where the voice she’s hearing is coming from. She felt cold hands touching hers. She slowly opens up her eyes. She saw a blurred silhouette in front of her. She blinks few times then finally saw the worried look from her crony.

“Kyungsoo.” The latter smiled hearing his real name from the women he loves.

“Thank God you’re awake.” He said, kissing both the back of her hands. But…

“Where’s Suho?” D.O’s expression darkens hearing that question. And just by mentioning his name, Samantha recalls the last message she receives from her mad husband,

                                 note_zps5862ec86.jpg

This made her stood up from her bed. "Suho. Suho?" she keeps on saying while walking around her room. D.O tries to calm her down but she just pushed him. Hurt by the thought of losing her husband, the moment she saw a knife beside the fruits in the side table, she immediately grabs it then started lacerating her wrist as if not feeling any pain. 

Seeing her horrible act, D.O swiftly took the knife off her hands.

"Let go of me!" she shouted.

"Stop it!" D.O throws the knife. He can't do anything to help her other than watching her cries out loud.

"Suho. Bring him back to me. PLEASE!"

_______________________________________

A/N: OMG! I just love Jiyeon in the gif above. *It's from the Pain Killer MV

Perfect for this Chapter. Right? ^____^

Enjoy.