Frienemies

Human Heart

 

Chapter 17

 

 

 

“Where is she?!” I shouted at Sehun. I just left for a while to prepare some food for them but when I got back, Sehun was the only one I saw inside the study room. He still looks devastated and by the time I ask him where Yram was, he just bowed his head and didn’t even dare to look at me. No matter how much I ask him, he’s not daring to open his mouth and that made me pissed. “I.SAID.WHERE.IS.SHE?!” I said upon grabbing his collar making him stood up from his seat and looks up on me. Strange but, I felt my system’s heating up.

 

“She… she’s…”

 

“She’s WHAT?!” I shouted because of his damn stuttering voice.

 

“She left. She left to save my brother.” And with that, he burst into tears and me… spaced out.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

            “Is it true? Is he really back?” The moment I told that Tao’s with me, Mama’s voice was obviously overjoyed although the sound of her weeps can be heard on the phone. I know how much she suffered when my brother left us. Yes, Kris has been her replacement son but, having her real child is different.

 

            “Yes Mama. He’s with me.” I said.

 

            “I have to see him…”  

 

            “Not yet mama…” I said making her cut-off her cheerful words. “We still need to do something.”

 

            I heard her sigh. “Are you going to hurt Kris?” Mama treated Kris like her own but, it’s different now. Everything will be back to normal so she has no choice but to face the reality.

 

            “Mama. I…” I sighed. I walk towards the glass window and stared at the city’s night lights. It maybe a beautiful sight but this time, I can’t even appreciate anything about that. “…I’ll call again when eveything’s done. Bye mama.” I quickly shut my phone before I could even hear mama’s responds. It’s better off this way.  Now that Tao’s with me, all I have to do was to find Yram and Kris’ hide-out. The hell with that girl. Does her memories returned?

 

            I snapped on my thinking when I heard few knocks on my door. “Come in” I said.

 

            “Hon…” I turned around upon hearing my husband’s lovely voice.

 

            “Yes hon.” I said sweetly. Suho was my husband and we’ve been married for almost a year. I never loved a guy aside from him. The moment I met him, I kept in my mind that I’ll do anything just to make him mine. And all my efforts to make that possible were worth it. Even if I have to do the worst scenario, I’ll do it. He’s mine.

 

            “She’s here.” I furrow my forehead. She? I haven’t asks him who and looks like he read my expression. He smiled and embraced me. “Yram’s here” he whispered in my ear. A smile formed in my face upon hearing that news. Wow! Looks like Sehun did a great job.

 

            I felt Suho’s cold lips touches my bare shoulder before he set space on us.

 

            “I’ll let her in” I nod and before he leaves, he touches my cheeks and leans over to kiss my lips. Okay, I’ve been waiting for that.

 

            “Thank you” I said. He walks away and after few seconds, my dear besfriend was in front of me. If looks can kill, I’m definitely dead by now. Too bad her glares didn’t work like that.

 

            “Long time no see my dear bestfriend. How’s the gift I sent to you?”

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

            “Long time no see my dear bestfriend. How’s the gift I sent to you?” I just glare at Sam. How come she’s acting like she did nothing wrong.

 

            “He’s fine. Where’s Luhan’s heart?” I ask straightly. Knowing Sam, if I don’t tell her what I want right away, she will lure me.

 

            I saw how she frowns for a sec then return to her usual smile. She sits on the solo couch, crossed her legs and signaled me to take a seat but I refused.

 

            “Why are you doing this Sam? Sehun and Luhan didn’t do anything to you so please, stop this. I don’t even know why you’re acting like that.”

 

            “Acting like what?” she asks as she rest her fist on her cheek.

 

            “Baekhyun told me everything. About my amnesia, the accident and…”

 

            “Tao and you?” she read my mind. “Yes. Everything’s true. But let me guess, you still didn’t remember any of it, right?” I just simply nod at her.

 

            “So, the thing about you being a friend around me is also true. GOLD DIGGER” I made sure I emphasized those terms and smirk at her, and based on her glare, it sure works. “Leave Sehun and Luhan alone. You already have everything from me. What else do you want?”

 

            “Shut up!” I got stunned at her burst. She stood up from her seat and started walking with glaring eyes towards me. “I will give Luhan’s heart back for one condition.” I step back a bit as she reaches in front of me. “Give me Kris. Besides, you don’t want him right?” she said with crossed arms on her chest. My eyes widened. Kris. She’ll take him back. But… I can’t give him back. Especially now. I love him.

 

            “You gave him to me. You can’t take him back. He’s mine” Her eyebrow rose but then smirk. She’s really weird.

 

            “You act just like me. We’re really bestfriend” I frown as she touches my hair strands but I brushed it off me.

 

            “I’m not like you.”

 

            “I know. You’re a pathetic loser. You should be thankful that I made friends with you or else, I made your whole life a living hell.”

 

            “Isn’t that what you had already done to me ever since?”

 

            “No. I’m just starting.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

            “Hyung. I’m sorry. Sam took my brother’s heart. Luhan’s been acting like an ordinary android since that. He doesn’t even remember who I am.” Sehun keeps on explaining behind me as I prepare the car to leave to get Yram back. I slam the door and look at him. It maybe hard for him having his love one beside him yet, doesn’t feel anything at all. Wait! Sam took Luhan’s heart and that made him lose his memory? I also have a heart and the first thing I saw when I open up my eyes was Yram. Does that mean Yram and I has known each other ever since?

 

            “Hyung. HYUNG!” I get back on reality upon hearing out Sehun’s call. “I’ll go with…”

 

            “Sehun.” I said that made him stun. “How long have you been friend with Yram?”

 

            “Since high school. Why?”

 

            “Tell me. When was the first time you met me?” Sehun’s eyes widened and trembles on his spot. I grab his shoulders as he stutters to say a word. “TELL ME!”

 

            “The day she… she…”

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

            “The day she… she…” but before Sehun could even complete his words, Kris suddenly loosen his grip on his dongsaeng.

 

            “Hyung… are you alright?” Sehun asks as he sees his hyung started breathing abnormally. He held Kris firmly when he’s about to collapse on the floor. “Hyung!”

 

            Kris felt an enormous pain in his chest that made him puzzled. He’s an android yet, he’s feeling this kind of pain.

 

            “Ahhh!” he shouted, grabbing his pumping aching heart. Cold sweats formed on his forehead and his sights started to darken. He tried to look at Sehun who’s crying and calling out for him but, his eyes are slowly closing and he can’t clearly understand what his dongsaeng’s words.

 

            “Hyung. What’s happening? Hyung!!”         

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

            “No. I’m just starting” Yram didn’t mind what Sam says coz her attention got caught by her sudden feel. She looks around as she held her pounding heart.

 

            “Kris?” she said softly.

 

            “What?” Sam asks as she sees Yram said a word she didn’t clearly hear.

 

            Yram felt a sudden urge to go back to Kris. Her feelings were strong that something might have happen to her love one.

 

            “Sam” her expression was soft like a begging puppy “Please. Give me Luhan’s heart. I’m begging you.” she said as she kneels down in front of Sam that made the latter surprise.

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. ^____^

So, I'll explain what happen on Kris on the next chapter to lighten the whole story. Thanks.