Unexpected acquaintance

Human Heart

Chapter 22

           

“What did you do to her?!” that's the first question I madly asked upon seeing the person who's Yram was with before I heard the news about her.

The moment we arrived back here in Korea, I got a call from Sehun informing me about the awful state of my dear friend Yram. She got confined because of her severe headache. It’s been a while since she got an attacked and seeing her lying on the patient’s bed for three days made me furious on Tao’s android friend.

“Stop it Chanyeol. It’s not his fault.” Luhan said while trying to remove my grip on this damn robot’s collar.

“Kai helped her. If he’s not with her, for sure Yram would be in much danger now. So please…” I loosen my grip upon seeing Sehun’s teary eyes. I breathe in, walk away from them then sat on the chair beside the bed. I held Yram’s hand and I pray for her to wake up. As I stare at her unconscious self, I can’t help my self to get emotional for I remember the day she got hospitalized because of the accident she got involve to.

“Please… wake up noona” I said as I held her hand tightly. "Don't leave us like what he did."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “I’m sorry Baekhyun.” I paused from pushing Sasha’s wheel chair and looked down at her upon hearing what she had said. “You could be with Chanyeol as of this moment to see your friend but, you’re here with me. I’m so sorry.” I felt her sincere apology. Well, she got a point. Instead of going to the hospital to see Yram, we’re here at Sam’s mansion. As much as I wanted to be with her, I restrain my self just to finish everything that Samantha has started while Chanyeol insists to be with her.

I tap Sasha’s shoulder and smiled a bit “That’s okay Sasha. I promised to help you right, so now, I’m doing it.” I kneel down in front of her and held her hands “Don’t worry. My friend is strong so I’m sure she’ll be fine…” I hope “… and beside, Chanyeol’s with her.”

            She smiled at me as she held my hands back “Thank you.”

            As we entered the mansion, a guy with puffy cheeks greeted us. He led us to a room and told us to wait for a moment. And after few minutes, I frown upon seeing her arrive.

            “It’s been a while Baekhyun.” Sam said with a smile I really hate to see. Hearing nothing from me, she turns her gaze at the lady I’m with. “You must be Sasha Jean. You’re lucky to be alive.” she said that made Sasha and I frown. This !

            She’s now seating in the couch in front of us.

            “What you did to us is a crime. But I won’t sue you unless you give me back my husband.” Sasha said.

            “You and your stupid husband were the reason behind this!” Sam said glaring at Sasha.

            “It was an accident!” Sasha said back.

            “YOU KILLED MY BROTHER.” Sam said as she stood up from her seat while sending electric glares to Sasha.

            “Stop it Sam! Just give her husband back and this will be over!” I said as I stood in between them.

            Sam smirks at me as she sat back at her seat, crossing her legs. “I can see what you will get from helping her. Tsk.” I frown. “You’re still hoping for her attention. Huh! I pity you so much my dear.” She sips on her drink.

            “We are so alike Sam. Had you forgotten about him?” as I said that, Sam almost choke on her drink. She glares at me and after few seconds, she stood up.

            “You can see him after two hours. Wait here.” I saw Sasha breathes in and smiled at me upon hearing the good news. What I had said to Sam hits her for sure. I just wonder why she didn’t talked back like the usual.

            Just when she’s about to open the door, Sam turns around and said “Don’t you dare leave this room. I forbid you to roam around my home. Do you understand?” she said in a warning tone.

            “Yes. Yes. We won’t leave.” Sasha answered. Sam glares at me, waiting for my answer.

            “There’s nothing interesting here to see” I said as I roll my eyes. With that, she left.

            “At last, I can see Wu Fan again” Sasha said happily. I smiled at her but, there’s something that’s bothering me. My instinct’s telling me to leave my spot. Weird. What’s on this house that I have to see?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            “Damn Baekhyun! He must not see him. I can’t let that happen. Good thing I already told him to leave the house for a while. After I get Tao’s heart, we have to leave this place away from their sights.” Sam thought while walking on the long hall way. And when she arrived in front of the room where LAB 2 is engraved in the golden plate on the door she saw her staff named D.O wearing a lab gown and holding another one.

            “Is everything’s ready?” Sam asked as she wears the lab gown that D.O handed her.

            “Yes Lady Sam.” D.O said.

            “Good” D.O opens up the door then Sam enters the white room with him behind.

            “Are you guys ready?” Sam asked in excitement to the two handsome guys who are lying on the separate beds.

______________________________________________________________________________

            There’s really something weird about this house. Yes, I’ve been coming back and forth here before but, there’s a strange feeling now. I told Sasha that I’ll just going to use the bathroom but actually, I’m not. I don’t know either where I’m going. As I am walking here at the long hallway, I noticed that, there’s no single maid who’s around. Did she fired them all? She has a huge house yet no cleaners or maids? How can she maintain it dustless? I asked myself as I wiped my finger on one of the side tables along the way. I remember, that puffy cheeks guy, for sure he can't do all the house work alone. 

            After walking around the house for half an hour, I decided to go back where I left Sasha. Upon arriving in front of the room I heard voices coming inside.

            “So, you are his wife. It’s nice meeting you then.”

            “Yes.” Sasha?

            “I wonder why my wife told me to leave if you'll  be arriving here today. Anyway, may I offer you a drink then?” Wife? Who is she talking to?

            “Sasha?” as I enter the room I didn’t know what to react upon seeing the guy standing in front of her.

            “Baekhyun. What took you so long?” Instead of answering her question, I’m frozen in my spot staring directly at the pale-looking guy. Tell me, this is just a dream right? How did he… how could he be…

______________________________________________________________________________

            Sasha got confuse on Baekhyun’s reaction upon seeing Suho. She’s looking back and forth on both guys. Suho has a normal expression but what bothers her was Baekhyun. Tears has started to stream down on his cheeks without realizing it.

            “Oppa. Do you know him?” as she asked him that, she trembles on his words.

            “HOW COULD YOU LEFT YOUR SISTER?!”

            She looks at Suho who also looks at her confuse on what they heard.

            “Is he talking to me?” she’s about to ask the same question to him but interrupted by Baekhyun’s yell.

            “DAMN IT HYUNG! I’M TALKING TO YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”

            “Baekhyun.” Sasha tried to calm him down but, she got terrified on how he glares at the guy he’s talking to.

            “I live here.” Suho simply said.

            “You what?!” Baekhyun shouted.

            “I live here with my wife. And if you don’t mind, kindly talk nicely or else I’ll throw you out of here.” Sasha shivers as she saw how the nice Suho glares at Baekhyun. Thinking that their glares could affect the moment of her seeing her husband again, she pushed her self to Baekhyun’s side. She held his hand and stared at Suho.

            “Please forgive him. He didn’t mean to be rude. He’s just stress because of his friend got confined in the hospital and he haven’t seen her since we arrived here. We’ll leave once I get my husband so please…” Sasha begs to Suho while holding tightly on Baekhyun’s hand.

            Seeing her pitiful expression, Suho calms down and smiled at her. “I’ll bring you drinks.” He bows down “Its nice meeting you.” as he walks passed the two, Baekhyun’s eyes widened for not being recognized by the guy he just called hyung. As the door closes behind, he turns around but seen no one anymore.

            “Baekhyun oppa. Do you know him? Why are you acting like that?” Sasha asks crying just by watching how affected he is.

            “He’s… he’s… her brother.”