Stay with me

Human Heart

 CHAPTER 1

 

“Good morning! Come! Sit here”

=___= it’s been a week since this annoying crap stayed here and been doing this whole household thingy at MY APARTMENT even if didn’t asks him to do all of it. The hell. What’s my purpose now?

For sure, you’ll think of me as a rude person for being so irritated on this robot. Well, you can’t blame me. I hate robots. Especially, if they come from my psychotic friend for sure, this thing is the same.

I sat on my usual spot on MY dining room with my eyes still half awake and just staring blankly on this thing as he place stuffs on the table.

“Come on, eat” I got awaken by his voice. Wae! I didn’t realized that I fell asleep =___=. I turned my head on my side where he sits and got a bit dazzled by his… smile? Gosh Yram. You’re getting paranoid.

“When will you leave?” I always ask him the same old question everyday, but…

“Never.” See. That’s what he always responds on me in addition of smiling brightly at me. Creep.

I sighed in defeat and just decided to stand up. I’m about to leave when I’ve been stop by his sudden grip on my wrist. I look from my wrist through his face and saw his usual sad expression. “I’ll take a shower” I said. He instantly set me free.

“Then eat okay.” He said.

I don’t know why but, I felt bad seeing his forced smile although I knew he’s upset. I just nod at him and proceeds on my room.

While showering, I’ve been thinking about this robot and why Sam gave him to me? Aish! Both of them are now the cause of my headache.

After fixing myself, I quickly run outside my room towards the door. I was about to open it when I felt his grip again.

“What?” I ask irritatingly coz, I’ll be late on my work.

“You haven’t eaten your breakfast.” Crap! Why does he have to always show his pitiful face at me? I hate seeing it… it breaks my heart.

“I’m late” I simply answers and grab my wrist back then step out of the door.

“I’ll wait for you. I’ll cook delicious dinner for you” he says behind me. I turn around and saw him ended his wave and smiling brightly at me.

“I’ll be eating dinner outside so don’t bother.” I said and before I see his expression again, I quickly rode on my car and drive away.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

  

 

“I’ll be eating dinner outside so don’t bother.” those words automatically hit my system. She didn’t even take a glance at me and just drove away. I was left there standing in her front door as I watch her vanished from my sight.

I do know that ever since the day I became her property, she’s annoyed at me. She tried everything she can just to get rid of me just like what happen the other day. She called a police saying I’m a robber. I saw how her smirk form on her face as the policemen placed a handcuff on both my wrist. She even waved at me while I was being driven away from her apartment. On the police station, a staff from the store where I came from arrives and bailed me out.

“Do you want to go back? I’ll convince Ms. Samantha to give you to another owner if you want to…” the staff said while driving. I know he has a lot to say but I cut him off.

“No thanks. I wanna go back to her gege” I said while staring outside the car’s window.

“She doesn’t want you Kris. You know that”

“She will gege. She will.” I said with a sarcastic smile.

We both kept in silence until we arrive back to Yram’s apartment. Gege says he’ll talk to her but I refuse. We bid goodbyes and as soon as he vanished from my sight, I quickly run towards the front door.

It’s already midnight so for sure she’s already passed asleep. Good thing Sam gave me her spare key that’s why I got inside easily. Upon switching the lights on, I saw a broken vase on the floor from the lounge. I walked towards it to check it out and I instantly got bother to see blood stain from one of its broken pieces and some blood drops from the floor. My eyes narrowed while tracing where it’s heading. Shoot! I quickly run towards Yram’s room where I saw the blood traces are heading.

As I opened the door, I saw Yram, sleeping on her bed. I walked towards her spot and sat on the floor. I looked straightly on her sleeping face and got anxious upon seeing her unusual reaction. My system immediately interprets that kind of expression and it says, PAIN.

“Whe… where are you?” she says unconsciously. “Please… come back” I stared at her and noticed waters flowing out from her eyes.

“I’m here.” I said as I cupped her face. And with that, her so called pain lessens and for the first time, I saw her smile.

“Stay with me.” she says with still closed eyes. As I her face, I saw her hand touched mine. But… something made me alert. I saw almost dry red fluid from her wrist. I slowly took off my hand and scanned the wound.

“Why did you do this?” I stand up and proceed on her bathroom to grab a small pale of water and a towel. As I have what I needed, I went back to her side and started wiping off the blood stain.

“I promise, this will never happen ever again.” I said after I treated her wound and placed a bandage around her wrist. I placed my lips on her cheek and watched her sleep coz, I don’t want to see her hurt again.

The next morning, she got shock to see me on her kitchen preparing her food. Of course she freak out but as soon as I said I’ll place my lips on hers, she instantly settle down. Weird huh, but, I’m glad it worked. I told her she can’t get rid of me unless it’s Samantha’s order. That day, I even ask her what happened to her wrist but the only thing she answer me…

“It’s none of your business”

Since then, she didn’t throw me out but still she keeps on asking me when I will leave. Of course, I keep answering her that I’ll never leave her… coz I promised her that.