Lost & Found?

Human Heart

Chapter 19

 

            I was horrified. I don’t know if it’s just a dream or not but, seeing Yram  and  Tao unconscious and covered in blood made my eyes tear up which is unusual for an android like me. I tried to help them but my hands are just passing on them. I looked around the road but there’s no one arriving. I got more scared seeing Luhan lying on the road. I quickly run towards him but I fell on my knees upon seeing his arms and legs dislocated and his body covered in blood. Just by looking at him you can already say that he’s… he’s…

            I howled and howled for not being able to help them. I don’t know how long I stayed there before I notice the blue car who hits us. I instantly got furious. I stood up and madly walk towards it. I don’t know what happens to its passengers. When they hit a barricade, I haven’t notice someone went out from it. I don’t care if they’re still alive or not. All I just wanted was to see who the fu** they are.

            And just as I stood on the side of the driver’s seat, I got frozen and my eyes widened to see who it was.

            “No. No. NO!” I can’t believe what my eyes are seeing. It was… me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Wu Fan! Come on! Were gonna be late” the petite lady who was waiting outside a villa shouted at the handsome guy who was walking towards her with luggage in both his hands.

            A smile painted on his face seeing the lady waiting for him beside their blue car.

            “Okay, okay. Can’t you just relax a bit” he said as he placed their luggage inside the car’s compartment.

            “I’m just excited.” The lady said as she wraps her arms around the guy’s arm. “We are finally going to live together.” She giggles as she imagines her life together with the guy she loves. “Wo ai ni Wu Fan.” She said as she paused from walking towards the passenger’s seat. Wu Fan looks behind him where the lady was standing. As he analyses her face, he frowns as he notice her worried expression. He walks back towards her and embrace her. He felt her arms wraps around him yet, much tighter. As if she’s afraid of losing him.

            “Wae! Why are you so scared? You’re supposed to be happy that we’re living on our own home now. Why are you still bothered? Are you going to leave?” he said as he set space between them while staring down at her.

            “Huh? What are you talking about?” She hits him lightly on his chest making Wu Fan chuckle and embrace her again. “I’m just happy. After a long fight with my family, we’re finally going to be together… forever.”

            Wu Fan breathes in and hug her tighter and with care. “Don’t worry. Nothing bad will happen. We will live happily ever after, just like in fairytales. We’ll make it reality. Okay?” the lady smiles widely as she hugs him tighter too. “I love you so much.”

 

            “Wu Fan?” he heard the sleepy voice of his lover.

            “Hmm?” he said. Not able to look at her coz he’s driving carefully on the foggy road. It’s almost midnight and there’s no car besides theirs.

            “Are we there yet?” she asked.

            “Not yet baby. But, we’re gonna be there in no time. Just rest for awhile okay. I’ll wake you up when we arrive” He said as he touches her left hand.

            “Okay” she smiled and closes her eyes to get back to sleep.

            But, as the road gets gloomy and darker, Wu Fan felt bothered. He just sighed to ease his feelings but, as soon as he turns his wheels on the right, his eyes widened to see a car ahead. He tries to turn on the opposite side but since his other hand was protecting the lady beside him, he failed. They hit the car. His head hits on the steering wheel and bounce on the window as their car circles around the road. As they hit a barricade, the lady’s head hits hardly on the window.

 

I looked at the guy and then to the person seated on his side. Girl? Her head was leaning on the window. I thought she was dead but then, I got relieve to see her moves slowly.

            “Miss?” As she slowly moves her head on her left, I saw bloods covering her face.

            “Wu… Fan?” she utters while looking at my body. I looked at my injured self, terrified and back to her. She tried to remove her seatbelt but she is too weak to do so. Her tears rolls down her face as her breathing started to harden.

            “Miss. Hold on okay. I’ll get help.” ! How am I supposed to do that? I can’t even touch them.

            “Wu… Fan” I looked at her. Her head was leaned on the side looking at me. “Stay… alive.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Sehun and Luhan got stunned upon seeing Kris finally moves.

            “Hyung!” Sehun said as he went quickly to Kris with a worried face. “Thank God you’re back.” He said while checking his hyung’s body.

            Kris has finally woke up from his long sleep but still can’t believe if everything he saw from his dream actually happens or just a nightmare... which he really hope so.

            Sehun was shaking him and asking questions yet, he seems not hearing anything.

            “I thought you’re broken but thank God you’re back now” Kris returns to reality as he heard Luhan speak. As Sehun stops from shaking him, Kris notice how the boy glares at his own brother. “Sehun was really worried for you. By the way, I’m Luhan. You are?”

            Sehun and he look at each other as Luhan introduced himself and reaching out his hand. Kris stared at Luhan’s hand for a moment and then accepts it.

            “I’m Kris. Nice meeting you Luhan.” He smiled. Kris looks at Sehun seriously then held the boy’s wrist making the latter confuse. He stood up then drags the boy on the veranda where he closes the glass doors.

            “Hyung?” Sehun asks as he watches his hyung closes the door. Then, stared at the other side where his brother was dumbfounded.

            Kris breathes in then face Sehun. “I’m sorry Sehun. It was all my fault.”

            “What are you talking about hyung?” Sehun confusingly asks.

            “Everything that happened, it was all my fault. I killed Tao, Luhan, and Yram’s loss memory, it was my fault!” Kris confessed. Sehun who was shock and with eyes widened, tears rolled down on his cheeks. As Kris tried to hold his dongsaeng’s hand to comfort him, Sehun steps back.

            “What are you talking about?” Sehun asks.

            “You knew who am I did you?” Kris asks.

            “Sam said you’re the one who’s going to save everyone. That’s all what I know.”

            “So, she really didn’t tell you where she got me?” Sehun shakes his head.

            “She told me, there’s no one who’s going to look for you. That’s why she picked you as Tao’s heart holder.” Sehun started to shake on his spot that made Luhan bothered from the other side of the glass door.

            “She lied.” Kris said and grits his teeth.

            “Sehun! Open this door!” Sehun looks behind the door where Luhan was banging it to open.

            “Now I know why she did this to me.” Kris said as he smirks in annoyance.

            “What are you talking about hyung? You’re scaring me.” Sehun said. He knew something was going to happen that’s why Luhan’s worried.

            “Don’t worry Sehun, I will not hurt you and your brother. As I said, it was my fault  that’s why I’m going to do anything to bring everything back to its places.” Kris said with a smile that made Sehun felt relief and looks like Luhan felt it too coz he stops from banging the door and just stood their watching them.

            “Hyung?”

            “I’ll make sure Luhan will have his heart back. I promise.”

            With those words, Kris left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           

            “The guy you’re protecting… was the same guy who’s responsible for my brother’s death!”

            Those words trigger Yram’s next action. She stood up from her spot and seized Samantha.

            “YOU’RE A LYING !!!” she said while pulling Samantha’s hair. “How could you tell such lies! HUH!”

            “LET GO OFF ME!!! AHH!” Sam shouted in pain. Yram didn’t stop her action as she almost drags her friend on the floor.

            Their fight and loud shouts were heard by Samantha’s staffs, Tao and Kai who were talking about getting out of the mansion, making them immediately went where the shouts are coming from.

            “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU !!!”

            “AS IF YOU CAN !!!”

            As Tao and Kai arrives in front of the room where the two ladies are, the staffs are in the middle of opening the door.

            “Quick D.O, I don’t want my wife to be harmed.” Suho said to the guy who was using a key to open the door.

            “What’s happening?” Tao asks worriedly. But before anyone could answer him, the door finally opens up.

            “Samantha!” Suho shouted as he enters first in the room.

            Tao and Kai looks at each other then proceeds inside afterwards. As they went in, they were both shock to see the scene. There are broken vases, tables and chairs are all flipped. And seeing the two ladies involved made Tao stunned.

            “You ! I’m going to kill you!!!” Sam shouted making Suho and D.O held her.

            “Do it ! That’s what you’re good at  right?!” Yram said in responds to Sam’s words. Xiumin, one of Sam’s staff holds her away from Sam.

            The two have both scratches in all over their bodies, torned clothes, and messy hairs.

            “ENOUGH!” the two ladies shut as they hear Tao. “What the hell is wrong with you?” he asks both ladies then stared at his sister. “What did you do to her?”

            “How could you ask me that?! I’m your sister! You should take on my side!” Sam shouted in disbelief.

            “Shut up!!” Tao shouted. “What are you doing here?” he asks Yram calmly that made Sam more pissed.

            “She took Luhan’s heart.” Hearing this made Tao mad.

            “YOU WHAT?! How could you do that? Give it back to him!”

            “NO! Give me Kris first if you WANT IT!!”

            As the two siblings keeps on arguing, Yram set her self free from Xiumin’s hold then notice Kai on her side.

            “You ! Leave! And I swear, I will not give your friend his heart back if you don’t give me Kris! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!” Sam shouted.

            “Sam.” Tao tried to convince his sister yet stops as he heard Yram’s parting words.

            “You will give his heart back but I won’t give Kris to you.”

            “WHAT?!”

            “I shall return my friend.” Yram walks few steps towards the door but then stops and turn around. She looks at Kai who was looking at her. “Do you want to stay here with her?” she asks.

            “She killed my friends. I’m just here for Tao but, looks like he’s not going to leave his beloved evil sister. There’s no reason for me to stay here anymore.” Kai said.

            “Well then, come with me” she said then walks again towards the door. Kai looks back at Tao. Tao smiled then nods at him, setting him free.

            “Don’t you dare stop them” Tao said as he noticed Xiumin and D.O about to pursue the two who finally left the scene.

            “Let them be.” Suho said while holding his precious wounded wife. “Call Dr. Park” he orders making the two leave.

            “Huh. I can’t believe this.” Sam said as Suho carried her on his arms then walks towards the door.

            “You should be ashamed of yourself Sam.” Tao said making the couple pause.

            “I’m Samantha Huang. What I want will happen. And I swear my little brother, Kris will come here whether Yram wants it or not.”

           

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           

            It’s been a few months since Chanyeol and I left Korea and went back here at Paris where we really lives. I haven’t heard any news from our friends at Korea even from her. Sigh. She really loves that junk.

            I stood up from my bed then heads out. As I walk on the hallway, our maids and butlers greets me with their smiles. Hmm~ something’s not right. I wonder what it is. I feel unusual.

            “Bonne journée jeune maître (Good day young master)” Our oldest butler greeted.

            “Bonne journée” I greeted back. As I walk ahead his words made me remember what this unusual feeling was.

            “Young master Chanyeol says he’ll be with miss Sasha for a while.” Ah~ so that’s it. The whole mansion is so quiet without my derp brother. =___=

            “Is that so? Tell him that I’m at the dining area if he looks for me.” I smiled. Our butler bowed then leaves.

 

            Our chefs made great foods but I’m not satisfied, especially that I’m eating alone. Aish! I hope my brother gets back so that I have someone to talk to. Recently, he’s been spending a lot of time with Sasha, child of our new neighbor. Honestly, I haven’t met her. I’ve been staying at home ever since we arrived here.

            “BAEKHYUN!” oh well, I better stop pitying myself coz my beloved loud brother is here. ^___^

            “BAEK!!! BAEK!!!” Aish! Why does he have to shout that loud? I told our butler where I am. =___=

            “Can you please tell that jerk where am I?” I ask one of the maids.

            A few seconds later…

            “BAEKHYUN!” the door bangs open. My brother has arrive. “Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun.” He said while walking towards my spot. And looks like he’s about to tell me something.

            “Shut up and just tell me what the heck is wrong with you.” he sat in front of my seat. He looks at me with a shock, worried, face.

            “What?” I asks.

            “It’s Sasha.”

“Ah! You confess with Sasha but turned you down, didn’t she? Ow~" I stood up from my seat and reach out for him, tapping his shoulders. “That’s okay brother, I’m still here for you”

“Hyung. You don’t understand.” He said seriously as he stops my hands. He touches my said hand then put a rolled piece of paper on it. I sat back on my seat staring on the said paper.

I looked back at him “What is this Yeol?” he just stared at me as if telling me to open the paper. Trumbling, I slowly pulled the ribbon then open up the rolled paper. My eyes widened on what I had seen. (refer on the primary chapter pic)

“Hyung. Sasha’s looking for him. For two years”