To the rescue!

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-rxF8TQRjc&feature=related

You eyes widened as you turned to see MBLAQ.

"MBLAQ oppa deul..." You whispered.

The man stared at the boys and smirked.

"Well well well, if it isn't the infamous MBLAQ... so glad to see you."

"Let ________ go!" Thunder yelled.

"Oh! You want her? Well I'm sorry, she's in for a project of ours.  You see, North Korea has something special for her, now if you excuse us, we will be going." The man smirked.

"MBLAQ oppas!!!" You screamed as the man picked you up.

"________!!!!" MBLAQ screamed but a bunch of gang members came out.

"AISH! WHEN WILL THIS EVER END!" Seungho screamed.

"________!!! ________!!!!"

MBLAQ turned around to see Niel enter the room.

"Yah! You guys!" Niel pointed.

"Niel! She went that way! We'll take care of these guys and meet you there." Joon yelled.

Niel just nodded and ran.

One of the guys ran up to him, as Niel simply jumped kicked the man in the face, running out of the room.  As one of the men tried to run after Niel, G.O grabbed his collar.  "Now where do you think your going?"

"CAN YOU DRIVE FASTER!" L. Joe yelled.

"I'M DRIVING AS FAST AS I CAN! UGH! THAT DUMB NIEL!" CAP yelled.

CAP had told them about the photos and about ________ kidnapping.  Plus Niel being a dummy and running in there like live bait.

"I know somethings up! Niel is _______'s bait!" Ricky said.

"Oh won't you shut up!" Chunji yelled.

They finally arrived at the school, and ran straight in.  Their eyes widened at the high level security.

"Okay great, how are we going to get through this now." Ricky said.

Just then L. Joe's father pulled out something.

"Yah! What are you doing!" L. Joe yelled.

"Watch and learn son." His father winked.

His father pulled out a grenade, pulling the string, throwing it towards a group of men.  Their eyes widened as the it exploded.

"YAH! Killing isn't part of the plan!" L. Joe screamed.

"Well if its worth saving my daughter, it is."

"Come guys lets go."

You were being dragged by the man, as he shoved you into a chair.  Your eyes widened as you saw two men in front, one familiar to you.

"Eric..." You whispered.

"Aw, you remember me?" Eric smiled.

"Let me go!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry dear, we need your brain for this mission.  Everything was in place.  Teen Top going to "rescue" you from these bad people of mine and then later I was going to trash them and take you myself.  Now let's begin." Eric smirked.

Your eyes widened as Andy came over to you with a needle.

"WHAT IS THIS! LET ME GO!" You screamed.

"Shh, you did this before.  When you were a child.  Now it won't hurt, all we are doing is transferring the info we know and recording it so we get every little thing you say in it.  Now don't worry my dear, you'll be free to go, after.  When your dead." Andy smirked.

"NO! LET ME GO! AHH!"

L. Joe busted the doors open to see a group of unconscious men.  He looked ahead and smirked.

"MBLAQ."

Teen Top arrived where MBLAQ was lying on the floor unconscious.  Their eyes widened as they ran towards them.   "Joon!" L. Joe yelled.

"Niel went that way!" Joon cried in pain as he fell to the floor.

"I'll take care of them, you go after that idiot." Chunji said.

"I'll stay with Chunji, CAP, Ahdjusshi, L. Joe you go after Niel." Ricky said.

"YAH! You forgot about me!" Changjo pouted.

"You stay here and help me guard MBLAQ, now go!"

"HEY I THOUGHT I WAS THE LEADER!" CAP yelled.

"AISH JUST GO! Your wasting time!" Ricky screamed.

As what the maknae said, they all ran in the direction Joon pointed.

Eric and Andy smirked as they stared at you unconcious, reciting the secrets.

"________!!!" Niel ran in.

His eyes widened.

"What a pleasure, Niel." Eric smiled.