Intense

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFZAEUv5050&feature=related

-------

Teen Top and MBLAQ were outside in the school's garden.  The two of them stared at each other, glaring.  The first to speak was CAP.

"What are you guys doing here?" CAP asked.

"Well you see." Seungho started.

"We are here to protect the girl, didn't you hear us the first time." G. O smirked.

L. Joe was about to punch him but CAP stopped him.

"As usual, you have your stabilizer next to you." Mir smirked.

L. Joe gritted his teeth, glaring at them.

"Relax, we are just here to have a normal life like you guys, go to school, fall in love." Joon sneered at Niel.

"Just get to the point! What the hell do you guys want!" Niel yelled.

Mir was about to knock Niel out when Thunder pulled him back.

"Patience Mir, you'll get him soon.  But not now." Thunder said.

Joon walked up towards L. Joe.

"I'll get you back for what you did to me and my gang.  You better watch your surroundings, and sleep with one eye open, cause you'll never know.  I'll come and snatch your most precious and important person to you, and make you beg for their life.  Not only did you humiliate me, you got the most attention from Eric hyung.  And now, you'll feel the wrath of MBLAQ like you've never felt it." Joon grinned.

L. Joe was about to punch his face, when you appeared.

"Byunghyun...op...pa." You skidded to stop.  You eyes widened seeing MBLAQ and Teen Top together.

Joon smirked as he walked up to you.  You stepped back, afraid he'll hurt you.

"I just want to be friends." Joon said, smiling.

He held out his hands as he motioned you to shake it.

You looked at him and then at Niel and L. Joe.  The two were ready to pounce on Joon, if he had any ideas of being sneaky and tried to hurt you.

You quietly pulled your hand up, shaking his.  He smiled towards you, signaling his gang to leave.  Just as everyone left, Joon whispered to you:

"Watch your surroundings, you'll never know when I'll pop out and snatch you away from the low life losers you call Teen Top." He whispered, brushing his shoulder against yours.

You lightly stumbled back, as Niel ran up to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You looked up at him and nodded.

You walked home with Niel.  Hand in Hand, the two of you silently walked on the side of the road.

"Did he say anything to you?" Niel asked.

You looked up at him.

"You know, Joon." Niel said.

You shook your head.

"He didn't say anything." You lied.

Niel and you arrived in front of your apartment.  Niel opened the door for you as you dropped your book bag by he couch.

"You hungry?" You asked.

Niel shook his head as he watched you walk in the kitchen.  You grabbed a cup, filling it up with water.  You went to grab a tea bag when you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist.

"Niel." You laughed.

"Should I start calling you nuna?" Niel asked.

You raised your eyebrow as you grabbed the tea bag, opening it up, putting it in the hot cup of water you had pulled out from the microwave.

"I am younger than you, so I should technically be calling you nuna." Niel said.

You walked towards the counter, sitting down on a stool.  Niel followed you as he leaned against the counter, towards you.

"No, if we are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend, it would make the whole relationship weird.  Just call me _______." You said.

"________ nuna?" Niel laughed.

You glared at him.

"You make me sound old." You pouted.

Niel walked over to you, kissing your forehead.

"Your not old." Niel whispered.

You kissed his lips as he leaned in kissing you back.  Just then the door opened causing you two to pull back.

L. Joe appeared, dropping his book bag in the doorway running towards the kitchen.

"Ahhh! I'm hungry!" L. Joe shouted.

You giggled as you got up from the stool.

"I'll make something." You said.

You walked towards the refrigerator to see nothing.  You closed it shut, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" L. Joe asked.

"Market." You simply answered.

"I'll go with you!" Niel and L. Joe shouted as the two glared at each other.

You giggled.  "I'll be fine.  Don't worry. It's right across the street." You waved goodbye, walking out of the apartment.

You skipped down the stairs, walking towards the crosswalk.  As you were about to cross, arms wrapped around your waist, a hand covering your mouth.  Your eyes widened as you were pulled into a bush.  You tried kicking the person off of you, but he didn't budge.

"Stay still will ya!"

Your eyes widened as you recognize the voice.  You turned around to meet the eyes of the man.  Your eyes grew even bigger seeing who it was.  He stared at you, as he cringed in pain that was coming from the back of his head.

"Joon?"