New Students at Seoul Academy of Music

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOtlog8P6WA

----------

You were walking to school with your head down.  Students started staring at you, saying remarks and comments.

"Isn't that Jang ________?" A boy asked.

"Yeah, I heard her parents were murdered a few nights ago." A girl said.

'Relax ________.  Don't listen to them.  Put on a smile and walk confidently!' You encouraged yourself.

You walked to your classroom.  You opened the door with a smile.

"_________!"

You smiled.

"Seohyun ah." You waved.

"Are you okay?  I heard everyone talking about you." Seohyun asked.

"I'm fine don't worry about it!"

Your teacher Mr. Lee settled everyone down.  A group of six boys walked in with the Seoul Academy of Music uniforms.  Girls squealed and screamed at how handsome and hot they looked.  You looked at them and shook it off.

"Everyone, we have new students joining our academy, be nice to them now."

One of them took a seat next to you.  You turned towards him as he didn't bother looking at you.

'Psh, why do I have to sit next to her.' Niel thought, irritated.

Lunch came.  Seohyun sat next to you in the cafeteria.  Everyone kept staring at you.  You really didn't like it.  Seohyun glared at everyone, as they all turned heads.

"Come on eat! You will need your strength for soccer practice!" Seohyun said handing you her daily fruit container and other healthy snacks.

You giggled at her and nodded.

Everyone all of a sudden starting screaming when the same group of boys that were in your class walked into the cafeteria.

"OMG CAP!" Some girls screamed.

"L. Joe!"

"Chunji!"

"Changjo!"

"Ricky!"

"Niel!"

Niel rolled his eyes as he noticed you sitting down with only one person.

"I spotted her." Niel said nodding in your direction.

CAP smiled as him and his group of boys walked to your table.

"Where are they going?" A group of girls in front of you asked.

"OMG they are coming near us!"

They fixed their hair and make up, ready for them to sit with them, but for sure that didn't happen.  CAP breezed pass them, as the rest of the group didn't bother looking at them.

The two girls pouted, glaring at you.

Your eyes widened as they walked up to you.

"May we sit with you girls?" CAP asked.

Seohyun, who is always happy to make friends nodded.

"Of course! Have a seat!"

They sat down, taking up most of the table.

"I'm Seohyun by the way, and this is ________." Seohyun introduced.

"I'm Bang Minsoo, but you can call me CAP.  This is Lee Chan Hee, but you can call him Chunji-"

CAP went around introducing everyone, till he made his way towards Niel.

"And lastly, this is Ahn Daniel.  But you can call him Niel." CAP said.

"Nice to meet you Niel!" Seohyun smiled.

Niel just nodded, waving.

"Hi." He just said.

You looked at Niel, he stared at you weirdly, lifting one of his eye brows up.  You immediately turned away.

"Since we are all friends, why don't we watch _________ play soccer later on today?" Seohyun suggested.

Your eyes widened.

"Really! That would be great, cause funny thing." CAP smirked.

"Our boy here Niel, is going for the soccer team, right Niel?" CAP smiled.

Niel glared at him.

L. Joe nudged him, as the rest of his team gave him the expression of "IF YOU DON'T DO IT, WE'LL MAKE YOU."

Niel sighed in defeat and smiled.

"Yes, I'm going to try out for the soccer team." Niel said trying to act Happy.

"Great, you can come by early to get your uniform." You smiled towards him.

School ended.  You and Seohyun walked to the soccer field as Niel grabbed CAP by his collar.

"SINCE WHEN DO I PLAY SOCCER!" Niel yelled.

L. Joe laughed.

"Hello! Your the one who plays soccer at home base.  Besides, here is your chance to get information on ________." Ricky smiled.

"Why don't you guys do it! I don't want to!" Niel complained.

Chunji walked up to him.

"You either do it, or I make you." Chunji said.

"Psh, I'm not scared of you." Niel stuck his tongue at him, walking to the soccer field.

Chunji was about to run after him, but Changjo stopped him.

"Oooh! When we get back to our apartment I'm going to kill him!" Chunji yelled.

"Come on, Seohyun is going to be waiting for us." CAP said.

The group of boys smiled, as Seohyun waved them to come sit.

You were on the field, practicing.  Teen Top noticed Niel come out and laughed.

"HAHAHAHA!" Chunji laughed the loudest.

Niel glared at them.

"Why did we make him play soccer again?" Changjo asked, whispering.

"Cause we all know he ." Chunji laughed.

Niel heard that comment, and kicked the soccer ball towards Chunji.

Chunji glared at him, as Niel brought his arms up shrugging with the expression "WHOOPS" on his face and ran towards the coach.

"I've had it with him!" Chunji yelled getting up.

Seohyun stared at Chunji.  He cleared his throat and laughed it off.

After soccer practice, Niel was accepted into the group.  On the way home, you waved goodbye to Seohyun, and walked home to your apartment you live by yourself in.  You walked to your door, pulling out the keys when your new next door neighbors opened the door.

"YAH! DONT FORGET TO BUY MILK!" Chunji screamed.

"AISH! FINE!" Niel ran out, bumping into you.

"Oh sorry-Hey its you." Niel said not very pleased.

"Hi, um you live here?" You asked.

Right then, CAP walked out.

"I'm gonna make sure your actually going to the grocery store-Hey _________!"

Your eyes widened as you saw the rest of Teen Top coming out of the apartment.

'What the! Why are they here!?'