The Plan Revealed

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lscO68PVwA

==============================

Chunji smiled towards you.

"Is this really going to work?" You asked.

Chunji nodded.

"Right now, they think I'm the bad guy.  CAP hyung is on his way.  Hope this goes as planned." Chunji said.

You grabbed his hand.

"It will go well." You smiled.

Chunji gave you a encouraging smile as he pulled out the duck tape.

"Sorry." Chunji whispered.

You shook your head.

Joon came out with ropes.  Seungho walked towards you with your phone.

"You guys ready?" Seungho asked.

You looked at them and nodded.

L. Joe and Niel were running down streets, randomly searching every building when Niel's phone rang.

Niel stared at his phone, caller ID - You.

His eyes widened.

"_______!!!" Niel yelled.

Seungho smirked.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't ________ your talking to."

Niel's fists clenched as he gritted his teeth.

"SEUNGHO! You better not touch her or else!" Niel yelled.

"AHH! NIEL!" You screamed.

"Stay still!" G.O yelled

"NIEL!" You screamed.

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU BASTARDS!" Niel screamed.

"Meet me at the Han River before sunset. 6PM sharp.  If your not there, she drowns." Seungho threatened.

Niel closed his phone as he rushed to the Han River.

L. Joe searched the school, but you weren't anywhere.

His phone started to ring as he saw it was Chunji.

"You son of a bastard! Where is she!" L. Joe yelled.

Chunji scoffed.

"You think this is funny! WHERE IS _________!" L. Joe yelled.

"Meet me at the Han River.  Or else, MBLAQ will drown her." Chunji said.

L. Joe's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't... YOU TRAITOR! I thought you were my friend! My brother!" L. Joe screamed.

The call went dead as L. Joe smashed his phone to the ground.  Picking his pace he ran straight for the Han River.

"They are on their way." Chunji said.

"Oppa, I'm scared." You whispered.

"Don't worry, things will work out perfectly.  Just... hope that L. Joe just doesn't kick my ....for lying." Chunji laughed.

"This isn't a laughing matter!" You pouted.

Joon signaled Chunji that L. Joe and Niel were in the distances.

"Show time." Chunji yelled.

You were tied up, Thunder quickly put the duck tape on your mouth, as he messed your hair up to look like you were in pain.

"_________!!!!" Niel and L. Joe screamed.

"MMMM!!!" You tried getting out of Thunder's grasps.

"So you arrived." Joon smirked.

"You bastard, let my sister go!" L. Joe yelled.

Joon moved away to see Chunji.  Niel and L. Joe glared at him, as Chunji smiled.

"You better wipe that smile off, or I'll punch it off for you!" Niel yelled.

Chunji sighed, he stared at L. Joe and then at Niel.

L. Joe, being impatient, ran up to Chunji, punching him into the face.

"You worthless piece of !" Every time he yelled out a word, punches were given to Chunji.

Niel pulled L. Joe off.

"He's mine to finish!" Niel yelled.

"Who are you to talk! HUH!" L. Joe screamed.

"I'm her boyfriend!" Niel screamed.

From the side, a man stood watching the scene.

"Perfect... Just like how we planned.  Getting rid of those brats, Teen Top and MBLAQ will be easy." The man smirked.

"You little brat!" L. Joe punched Niel.

Your eyes widened.  You tried to reason them, but Thunder held you back shaking his head.

"Remember the plan." He whispered to you.

Joon signaled Thunder to take you to the bridge.  Niel's eyes widened as he ran after Thunder pushing L. Joe to the ground.

Chunji ran after him, but L. Joe pulled him back.  Niel ran towards Thunder, grasping on his shoulder, turning him around, punching his face.  You fell to the ground.  You yelped in pain.  Niel was about to grab you when Thunder pushed him to the ground.  G.O ran towards you, dragging you towards the bridge.  L. Joe ran after him.  G.O pulled you over his shoulder, running to the top of the bridge, towards the middle.

G.O put your down.

"They will be waiting at the bottom.  You know what to do right?" G.O whispered.

You nodded.

L. Joe caught up to you two.

"Let her go!" L. Joe yelled.

G.O smirked.

"Fine."

G.O ripped the duck tape covering your mouth, as he pushed you off the bridge.

"AHHHHHH!" You screamed.

L. Joe's eyes widened as he pushed G.O out of the way.

"__________!!!!!!!!" L. Joe screamed.

As you hit the water, arms wrapped around your waist.  You opened your eyes to see Ricky.  He put an oxygen mask on you.  Changjo untied the ropes, as all three of you swam under the bridge.

Coming up to the surface, Ricky and you gasped for breath.

"________ nuna are you okay?" Changjo asked, as he took off his mask.

You nodded, taking deep breathes.

"G.O oppa pushed me hard." You pouted.

You looked up at the bridge.

"Is he watching?" You asked.

Ricky nodded.

"He's watching the show.  Hopefully L. Joe and Niel are getting info about the plan." Ricky said.

Just as L. Joe watched you 'drown'.  He was about to jump into the water when G.O pulled him down, so the audience couldn't see.

"Let me go!" L. Joe yelled.

"L. Joe listen to me!" G.O yelled.

"I ain't listening to damn thing your going to say! You killed my only sister!"

"I DID NOT!" G.O hissed.

"What the was that just now!" L. Joe pointed at the water.

"Ricky and Changjo are down there.  They have her." G.O said.

L. Joe stared at G.O, confused.

"What the hell are you talking about!"

"Listen to me! Someone you know, is out there wanting to kill you and ________.  They are trying to get rid of MBLAQ and Teen Top." G.O explained.

"I still don't follow." L. Joe said.

Just at the same time, Niel stared at Thunder in disbelief.

"So all of this, was planned out?" Niel asked.

Thunder nodded.  He pointed towards the bridge.  Niel saw three heads under the bridge.  His eyes widened.

"_____-!"

"SHH! You don't want him hearing that she is alive.  We have to figure a way to get him back."

L. Joe stared at G.O.

"Are you saying, that the man that killed my parents is..." L .Joe whispered.

"The man you thought as a father.  The man who took care of you, treated you like his own son." G.O said.

L. Joe's eyes started to water, as tears ran down his face in anger.

Niel stared at Thunder as he ran towards Chunji.

"This is not true!" Niel screamed.

Chunji adjusted his jaw.

"It is."

"No...he wouldn't do that!"

"Yes I would."

Niel's eyes widened as he stood up.  Chunji glared at him.

The man motioned his guards as they grasped a hold Chunji, Niel, Thunder, Seungho, Mir, and Joon , forcing them to the ground, their heads laid on the grass.

Niel tried to move, but it was useless.  His breathing became heavy, his eyes glaring at the man above him.

"You!" Niel yelled.

The man smirked.

"Yes Niel, I know. Surprised aren't you?" The man smiled.

Everyone glared at him.

"Eric hyung."

a/n: for those who guessed Eric, YOUR CORRECT!!! XD You guys are smart!! LOL He is the true bad guy!!! Say what! XD Comment, subscribe!!! :D