A Whole Day With Niel

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgctRZJg0TI

-------

You and Niel walked down the streets, hand in hand.

"Aren't you suppose to be on a separate mission with Byunghyun oppa and the rest of the group?" You asked.

"Well, actually, I stayed behind." Niel said.

You stopped in your tracks.  Niel stopped in front of you.

"Why?" You asked.

Niel leaned his face into yours.

"Why do you think? I'm left to watch over you and make sure no thugs like MBLAQ kidnap you.  And to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Niel said.

Niel turned around, putting his hands behind his head, walking forward.

"What were you going to do anyways?" Niel asked.

"I was going to take a walk.  But since your here, why don't we do something." You suggested.

Niel stopped and stared at you.

"Like what?" Niel asked.

"I don't know! Go to the mall, have fun. Like normal teenagers." You said.

Niel stared at you.  For his whole life, he's been training since L. Joe found him when he was only nine years old.  Through his teen life he's never once, ever, acted like a teenager.  To go movies with his friends, experience love, school life, and the most thing he missed.  Spend time with his family.

"Normal.  What's good in being normal." Niel said walking off.

"Hey! Come on, am I that bad to hang out with?" You asked, your hands on your hips.

"Well one, your a klutz and two, you are a magnet to danger." Niel said.

"That's why your here right?" You smiled.

Again that smile.  Niel turned around.

"Whatever." Niel gave in.

You smiled as you took his hand and ran off.

"Yah!" Niel yelled.

"Oh come on!"

The two of you arrived at the mall.  You dragged Niel all over the mall until you guys settled in front of an entrance.

"Uh no." Niel declined.  He tried to run away, when you pulled his leather jacket.

Niel's outfit: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs865.snc4/71119_156241884401879_3785087_n.jpg

"Oh please!!! I always wanted to play this!"

"Glow putt?!" He yelled.

"Okay I've played it but its fun! Come on!"

Your outfit: http://images02.olx.com.my/ui/4/76/76/1266720836_75447076_2-Korean-Fashion-on-Sales-Klang-1266720836.jpg

"Two please!" You smiled.

Niel and you arrived at the first course.  You put your ball into the glow light thing and it rolled towards the middle of the green.  You hit the ball as it bumped into the sides and missed the hole.  You pouted.

"Your turn!" You said.

Niel put the ball in, as he adjusted himself.  He stared at the hole as he simply tapped it.  The ball went rolling, bumping into the sides, rolling smoothly into the hole.  Your eyes widened as you stared up at him.

"How in the!" You yelled.

Niel just smirked.  Through out the whole game, Niel has been getting hole in ones.  At the end.  There was the last hole.  If you make it in the hole with the glow in the dark orange light, you win a prize.  You simply hit your ball in as it rolled down, missing the orange hole.  You pouted again as Niel went up.

"Did you see that guy! He got hole in ones in all of them!" A guy said.

"I wonder if that girl is his girlfriend?" Another girl whispered.

Niel adjusted his posture and position as he tapped the ball hard as it rolled down.  He stared at it and grinned.  It went into the orange hole.  Bells rung as you jumped up screaming.

The man smiled as you and Niel followed him.

"Here you can choose between this couple rings or couple t-shirts."

"We aren't a cou-"

You took the couple rings and waved goodbye.

Niel and you walked towards a nearby bench.  Niel sat down as he stared at you.

"Did you really want those stupid rings?" Niel asked.

"Why not! Their pretty!"

Couple rings: http://www.chinafashionjewelrywholesale.com/upfile/product/store005/200912

/10/500x500_17165492783.jpg

You smirked.  Niel was looking the other way, looking around the mall.  You smiled to yourself as you slid the ring on his ring finger on his left hand.

He looked at you as he stared at the ring on his finger.

"Mwohya!" Niel yelled.

He tried pulling off the ring, but it didn't come off.  It was stuck.

"What the!" Niel eyes glared at his finger.

You laughed hard, as your arms were wrapped around your stomach.

Niel glared at you.  He simply took the box, putting the ring on your left hand ring finger.

"There." He said.

Your eyes widened as you couldn't get yours off either.

"What is this thing! Once you put it on, its stuck or something?" You asked.

Niel pulled out the paper.

"Once putting on the ring, it adjusts to your ring size."

"What the , there is no directions to take it off." Niel yelled.

"Aw! They just got their couple rings! Its so cute!" One couple smiled.

"Reminds me when we got our couple rings."

"Aish." Niel tried to hide himself with his leather jacket.

The two of you walked back home, still you guys never got the rings off.

"Does this mean we are a couple?" You asked.

Niel's face flushed.

*It would be great if we were.* Niel thought.

Niel and you arrived in front of your door.  You simply turned around.

"Thanks for spending time with me." You smiled.

Niel just nodded.

Before you walked inside, Niel grabbed your wrists, pushing you against the door.  Your eyes widened at the space between the two of you.  Niel leaned on you body and grinned.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

Your face flushed.

"Wh-why are you asking all of a sudden?" You stuttered.

"Why? Your the one who made a move on me remember." Niel smirked.

"And now you tricked me into getting couple rings."

"I didn't mean to-"

Niel pressed his lips on yours.  His arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you in to him.  Closing the gap between the two of you.  You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back.  The kiss got hotter as Niel slipped his tongue into your mouth.  After a few seconds the two of you pulled away, catching each others breaths.

"Good night." Niel said kissing your forehead.

He simply opened his door and walked in.  You walked into you apartment.  Your heart couldn't stop beating.  You laid on your bed, touching your lips.

*Does that mean we are a couple?* You asked yourself.

Niel closed his door, as he leaned his body against it.  He slid down the ground.  He touched his lips.

*Why did I do that! I can't fall for her.  Eric hyung is going to kill me...* Niel thought as he slapped his head.

He raised his head as he stared at the monitor of you laying in your bed touching your lips.  He smiled.

*But it's too late.* Niel thought.

"I've fallen for you, Lee _________."