The CD

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWssXPkMmYg&feature=channel_video_title

*can't wait for beast's full album!!!*

Ricky dropped the CD case.  At their apartment, Ricky covered his mouth with his hand in shock.  His eyes locked on the screen.

"This can't be... How could they.." Ricky whispered, tears falling down his face.

Ricky picked up his phone, dialing L. Joe's number.

"What? Did you find the CD?" L. Joe asked.

"L. Joe, you have to see this."

MBLAQ huffed, breathing slowly, as they collapsed to the floor.  "Ah! Finally!" Mir yelled.

Seungho looked foreword and smirked.  "Let's go kick their ."

MBLAQ nodded, running down the hall.

Your POV

Your eyes widened, the pistol was in between your eyes.  You started crying desperetly.

"I don't know anything!!!" You screamed.

"What do you mean you don't know anything! You have everything right in your little brain of yours." The man said using the pistol to point at her head.

"What! I'm telling you the truth!"

The man pointed the pistol at you again.  Your eyes widened in fear.

"Start talking! I know you know everything we need to know so start NOW!"

With Teen Top:

L. Joe ran into the apartment but skidded to a stop.  Ricky was staring at the computer, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"Why did you call me? Were the secrets on the CD?" L. Joe asked.

"No." Ricky whispered.

"Then why did you call me here then!" L. Joe yelled.

"Because..." Ricky whispered.

L. Joe stompped towards Ricky, pulling him up from the chair.  "Ricky I have no time for this!  CAP just texted me that  Niel told him that they have _______! So I don't have time for your little-"

"The both of you are the secrets." Ricky said.

L. Joe loosened his grip on Ricky, stepping back.  "What?"

Ricky sat back on the computer, playing the CD.  L. Joe stared at the screen.  His eyes widened...

"What is this?" L. Joe said.

The door opened wide as Chunji and the mysterious man walked in.

"What was on the di..sc..." Chunji stopped at his tracks staring at the computer.

"What is that?" Chunji asked.

"It's a surgical performance." The mysterious man said.

"Performed by agents.  In order to hide the secrets from North Korea, from Andy and Eric." The man said.

L. Joe turned towards him.

"Who are you?" L. Joe asked.

The man smiled.

"I'm your father, Byunghyun."