The man in the dark black rain coat is....

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFryAMtTbsw&feature=related

----------

Chunji and Ricky both stood up as they stared at the man.

"It can't be..."

The man smiled at them.  He gently walked near the entrance of the basketball courts.   Chunji and Ricky both stumbled back as the man sat on the bench.  He ped the duffel bag, pulling out a CD.

"Give this to Byunghyun.  He needs to know the truth." He said.

"Who-who are you?" Chunji asked.

The man smiled at him.

CAP and L. Joe stared at Changjo.

"A coin?" L. Joe asked.

"What are we going to do with a coin? Call someone?" CAP asked.

"No hyungs! Look closely!" Changjo said.

L. Joe took the coin from Changjo's hand and stared at it.  His eyes widened at the numbers.

'0103'

"These numbers, they were on the documents my father was typing out!" L. Joe yelled.

"It must be a code for those blue lockers!" CAP said.

L. Joe got on his skateboard, skating down towards the lockers.  Changjo and CAP followed him.  L. Joe went a complete stop.  He stared at the keyboard in front of him as he softly entered the code in.  He looked at CAP and Changjo before pressing the green button.

"Press it!" Changjo yelled.

Just then they heard screams.  They all looked up to see Eric's thugs.

"AH HYUNG HURRY UP!" Changjo screamed.

L. Joe pressed the green button as a locker softly clicked open.  He ran up to the locker number 21 and opened it to see two Polaroid photos.  CAP took them.

"What are these?" CAP asked.

"Why would a picture of _______ and a picture of a dumpster with the numbers 590421 be in a locker." Changjo asked.

L. Joe ripped the pictures out of CAP's hands and stared at them.

"There they are get them!"

L. Joe gave them back to CAP.

"GO! Find out what they are! Changjo and I will take care of them!"

CAP nodded as he swiftly left without being seen.

"Where are the secrets?" One of the thugs asked.

L. Joe smirked as Changjo smiled.

"Up my ."

CAP ran out of the train station.  Just as he turned, Niel collided into him.

"AH!" CAP and Niel yelled.

Both of them knocking heads together, falling to the ground a few feet away from each other.

"Ah Jincha!" Niel cursed.

"Niel!" CAP yelled.

"WHAT!" Niel screamed.

"Follow me!" CAP grabbed him.

"AH HYUNG!" Niel screamed, as CAP dragged him along.

Chunji and Ricky were surrounded.  The man in the dark black rain coat smirked.

"Hey you small boy." He whispered towards Ricky.

Ricky glared at him.

"Small boy?" Ricky raised his eyebrow.

"Take this." The man handed him the CD.

"Hurry and go." The man pushed Ricky for a running head start.  Before the other thugs could run after him, the man simply grabbed their collar knocking them unconscious.  Chunji's eyes widened.

"Now, I hear your after my daughter, _________."

 

A/N: OMG~ SHOCKING! XD Sorry I haven't been updating very much lately! Midterms are coming up and i'm stressing OUT! Hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter! :D Love you guys! BYE BYE!