Supa Luv!

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w6oRJz4NN0

(okay i was pretty shocked when i saw beastly with the supa luv remix from teen top... lol! if this was in the american version i would've died!!! XDD If only! UGHH! ANYWAYS ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER!!!)

You were laying in the hospital bed.  Niel was holding on to your hand, never letting it go.  He careless your hair.  His tears fell as he leaned his head into your hand.

"__________ please wake up.  Please, for me." Niel cried.

L. Joe stared at you, tears coming down his face.

'Our father sacrificed his life for us.  For his only children.' L. Joe thought.

L. Joe stepped out of the room.  He sat himself down on one of the waiting chairs.  He let out a big sigh.

"Excuse me, are you Lee Byunghyun?"

L. Joe looked up to see a man in his mid thirty's.  The man gave L. Joe a small smile.

"Yes, I am.  Who are you?" L. Joe asked.

"Hello, I'm your father's partner.  May we talk?"

L. Joe's eyes widened as he stood up.   He turned to your room, and looked back at the man.

"Sure."

The rest of Teen Top were praying for your recovery.  It's been only a week since the accident, and you still never woke up.

"Noona, please wake up." Changjo and Ricky cried.

"We want to eat your cooking!" Ricky cried.

"Yah! Stop saying silly things!" Chunji yelled.

Niel ignored them, as he curled a small amount of your hair behind your ear.  He looked at his left hand where you placed the couple ring on.  There still, was the ring.  He smiled softly as he stared at you.  His eyes widened.

"___________..." Niel whispered.

"____________ ah!" Niel yelled.

"Here is some money and the address to your new house." The man said giving L. Joe the envelope.

"Why are giving this to me?" L. Joe asked.

The man smiled, sitting down beside L. Joe's seat.  L. Joe sat down, as he stared at the stranger who claimed to be his father's partner in crime.

"Your father came to me the day before he died.  He told me, if he were to die, please take care of my children, and give them my old house for them to live and grow up in.  The cash that I've given you was from your father's savings.  Spend it well.  And make sure ________ has a happy life." The man stood up from his seat about to leave.

Heavy steps hurried towards the two.  "L. Joe hyung hurry!" Changjo and Ricky gasped for breath.  L. Joe stood up staring at the two.  "What! What's wrong?" L. Joe asked.

Ricky and Changjo looked up smiling.  "__________ woke up!"

L. Joe's eyes widened as he was about to run, he stopped and turned to the man.

"Hey, what's your name?" L. Joe asked.

The man looked up and smiled.

"Jun Jin."

L. Joe nodded, running off.

You stared at Niel.  You placed your hand on cheek, you saw the cuts and bruises on his face.  "Does it hurt?" You asked.  Niel shook his head.

"__________!!!" L. Joe ran in.

You turned to see your brother looking at you.  You started to cry, as he ran up to you, hugging you tightly.  "_________." L. Joe cried.

"Oppa..." You whispered.

'Appa, you don't have to worry.  I'll take good care of _________.  This time, I won't leave her, ever.'

Four Years Later~

"YAH! GET OVER HERE!"

"Ahh! Hyung!" Niel screamed for dear life.

L. Joe was chasing Niel all over the house.  Ricky and Changjo came down the stairs with their high school uniform on.  CAP shook his head as he read the newspaper.  Chunji was in the kitchen cooking.  You came out of your room, rubbing your eyes.

'Where did Niel..' Your eyes widened.

"OPPA! Stop!" You screamed.

L. Joe put Niel in a headlock.

"What did I say about sleeping in my sister's room! HUH!" L. Joe screamed.

"Ah Hyung!" Niel cried.

It's been four years since the incident.  You, L. Joe, CAP, Chunji and Niel were second year of college.  Ricky and Changjo were in their senior year.  Since then, L. Joe and you moved into your dad's old house with the rest of Teen Top.  You and Niel are going on very strong and is well expecting something.

"Oppa! Stop! It already happened!" You screamed.

L. Joe stared at you, as Niel slowly moved away.  CAP's newspaper slipped from his hands, as Chunji dropped his spatula.  Ricky and Changjo spit out their orange juice.  They all looked at you as you sheepishly covered your stomach with your hands.

"__________ ..." L .Joe whispered.  "Your not..."

You smiled as you nodded.

"I'm pregnant.  Oppa.  With... Niel's baby." You said.

Niel quietly grabbed his keys and bag, escaping from the house.

"AHN DANIEL!!!" L. Joe screamed.

"AH! I HAVE A MAJOR EXAM TODAY! WELL LOOK AT THE TIME GOTTA GO! BYE!" Niel shouted running out of the house.

"GET OVER HERE!  HEY! YOU GET OUT OF MY CAR!" L. Joe yelled.

You closed your eyes hearing their shouting outside.  You giggled to yourself, walking over to the kitchen.

"So what's for breakfast?" You asked.

L. Joe came back inside pulling Niel by the ear.  "AH! Hyung! That hurts!" Niel screamed.

L. Joe looked at you.  You smiled at him.  Niel came beside you, putting his arms around his waist, rubbing your stomach.

"I'm going to be a father!" Niel smiled.

"Byunghyun oppa come, your going to be an Uncle." You smiled at L. Joe.

L. Joe carefully made his way to you.

"My baby sister...already..." L. Joe sighed.

Ricky and Changjo laughed as they looked at the time.

"AH! I'm going to be late! AISH!" Ricky yelled.

"Hey wait for me! Ricky you forgot your bag!" Changjo yelled.

Chunji shook his head.  "YAH! BREAKFAST!"

You smiled at L. Joe as he pulled you into a hug.  You eyes widened at his warmth, but smiled.

"I will never leave you, you know that right." L. Joe asked.

You nodded.  "I know you won't, because my brother keeps his promises."

You looked between Niel and L. Joe.  You smiled big as you sat on the dinning table, eating like a cow.

"Pig." Niel muttered.

You glared at him as you stuffed pancakes into your mouth.  "Shut up!"

"Well isn't it lively in here."

L. Joe and you turned and smiled.

"Jun Jin hyung/oppa!"

Jun Jin smiled as he sat on the table.  "Where are my servings?" Jun Jin asked.

"You don't get any!" L. Joe stuck his tongue.

"What! You little punk!" Jun Jin head locked L. Joe.

"AH! HYUNG!"

"Ha! How do you like it now huh Byunghyun!" Niel stuck his tongue out.

L. Joe glared at him.  "YOU LITTLE!" Niel's eye widened.

You shook your head, but then had a feeling of wanting to throw up.

"Ugh not again!" You sighed, running to the bathroom.

"________ ah!" Niel ran after you.  You began throwing up in the bathroom, as L. Joe smiled.

"Seems you have a lot of problems on your mind." Jun Jin said eating L. Joe's pancakes.

"Yeah... Hey! That's my plate!" L. Joe yelled.

"Too bad! Mine now!" Jun Jin said.

'Appa, ________ and I are doing well now.  Thanks to you and Jun Jin hyung, no more missions were given.  We are able to live a life of happiness.  Chunji stays home and maintains the house.  CAP and I work at TOP entertainment as a dance choreographers. while the young ones Ricky, Changjo, Niel and __________ go to school.  Jun Jin hyung comes in once in a while to check up on us.  We miss you very much appa...' L. Joe smiled.

He turned to the side to where a picture of his father and mother were.   He walked over to it, kneeling, praying.  You came out of the bathroom ready for school.

"Byunghyun oppa! Before we are late!" You yelled.

L. Joe smiled at the picture frame.  "Coming!" He called.

'Appa, Eomma, we love you.  Supa Luv ya!"

 

Omg~ After long time its over~ I want to thank all my readers and subscribers for being with me for this long ride!!! I know there was a lot of pauses between but this story is finally over!! OMG! I hope you guys don't leave me now!!! Please do continue being with me in my other stories!!! :DDDD I SUPA LUV YOU ALL!!! HEHEHEE

-b2st4ever