Shopping

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCy8DTxn_Ng

--------

Teen Top surrounded themselves around a big flat screen TV.  They waited patiently.  Right then, their boss Eric appeared.  They sat up straight, and bowed.

"How's it going boys?" Eric asked.

"It's going good sir." CAP said.

"You boys ain't falling for her right? The mission is to protect her, not fall for her." Eric warned.

The boys nodded.  The screen turned off as the boys still sat.

"But I did fall for her..." Ricky whispered.

The members glared at him.

"As a nuna! I like her as a nuna okay!" Ricky said.

Niel rolled his eyes as he walked out of the room.

"I'm going to get fresh air." Niel whispered.

Niel walked out of the apartment, and at the same time, you came out too.

"Oh, hello." You smiled.

Niel looked at you.  Your smile made him want to smile.

Niel just nodded.

"Where are you going?" Niel asked, acting like his badass self.

"I'm going shopping with Seohyun.  You?" You asked.

"Out for a walk." Niel said.

"Well, have a nice walk." You smiled again.

This time, it made his heart beat faster.

He watched you walk away, down the stairs.  He held his chest tight, his heart wouldn't stop beating.

"Niel!" L. Joe called.

Niel turned around.  L. Joe gave him a list.

"Can you go to the mall and buy a few things since your going out."  L. Joe asked.

Niel just nodded without complaining for once and took the note, leaving the apartment.

L. Joe eyes widened as he stared at Niel in shock.

"He didn't complain..." L. Joe smirked.

Niel ran behind you, making sure you wouldn't see him.  He saw you meet up with Seohyun.  Niel looked at the list.  His eyes widened.

"Keep an eye on her. Oh by the way buy yourself some clothes and us too! Just make it look like your shopping and not spying on her." - CHUNJI

Niel rolled his eyes as he followed you.  He looked through stores and bought a few jackets, jeans, shirts, collar shirts.  He had a few bags, he pretend to look at his list that he was given, and bumped into you.

"I'm sorry." Niel said.

"No its oka-Niel?" You looked up at him.

"Oh hi." Niel said.

"Hi Niel!" Seohyun waved.

Niel just bowed.

"What are you doing here? Shopping?" Seohyun asked.

"Yeah, buying a few clothes." Niel said.

"I thought you went for a walk?" You asked.

"I walked to the mall and came to buy clothes." Niel said.

"Do you want to hang with us?" Seohyun asked.

"No its okay.  I should be heading out." Niel said, waving.

Niel walked away, behind a bush fountain where their was benches.  You shrugged and walked away.

But what you didn't know was, Niel was following you.

"Why do I have to do this..." Niel whispered to himself.

"Eomma, that man is weird." A little boy said.

Niel stuck his tongue out at the boy, making the boy cry.

Niel shook his head and kept following you.

He saw you walk into another clothing store.  He stood up, dissatisfied.

"I'm going to go home, this is stupid, she's fine!" Niel said.

Niel starts to walk away, not caring about his assignment.

"Let me go!" You yelled.

"Oh come on, hang with us." A teenage boy said.

"Your pretty, you should hang with us." Another boy said grabbing your arm.

"Let her go!" Seohyun pushed him.

"Oh I like her." Another boy said.

Niel, hearing what these boys were saying.  Hearing your voice screaming for help.  He turned around to see a group of boys pulling you and Seohyun with them.

"Let me go!" You screamed.

Niel's eyes widened as they threw you on their shoulder, taking you with them.

"AH !" Niel cursed.

Niel ran after them.  But couldn't keep up with them.  Just then a motorcycle drifted in front of him.  He stared at the guy on the motorcycle.  He pulled his helmet off.  It was L. Joe.

"I had a feeling you were in need of a ride home." L. Joe smirked.

"Just give me the damn helmet!" Niel said hopping on.

L. Joe and Niel saw the men as they took you into a dark alley road.

"You really pretty, we are going to have fun today boys!" They all laughed and cheered.

You put yourself in front of Seohyun.  The man was about to grab you when a hand wrapped around his wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Niel growled.

"Who are yo-" Niel punched the guy in the face, knocking him out.

The group of boys, shocked starting backing away from him.

L. Joe pulled off his helmet, throwing it to another guy's stomach, kicking him to the wall.  Another guy with a knife ran straight towards him, as Niel kicked his hand with the knife flying, landing near the motorcycle.  L. Joe grabbed another guy and started punching him more and more.  Niel's eyes widened pulling L. Joe off of him.

"L. Joe hyung enough!" Niel yelled.

L. Joe kept beating him.

"L. Joe! STOP!" Niel screamed.

"He's had enough! COME ON!" Niel tried pulling him off.

L. Joe pushed Niel away, continuing to beat the guy.

"LEE BYUNGHYUN!" Niel screamed again.

L. Joe stopped.

"He hurt her.  He kidnapped her." L. Joe whispered.

You stared at L. Joe in horror.  Seohyun cried on your shoulder.

"He hurt her Niel.  For that, he must pay." L. Joe whispered.

Right when he was going to punch the guy once more, someone pulled L. Joe up.

"Let me go! He hurt her!" L. Joe screamed.  His voice echoing in the alley.

"Niel said that was enough!" CAP yelled, knocking L. Joe out.

L. Joe fell to the floor.  You ran up to him, pulling his face up.

"L. Joe." You whispered.

Niel threw a jacket towards you.  You looked up at him.  He looked the other way.  Your clothes were a bit ripped.  Chunji put one of the jackets around Seohyun, taking her out of the alley.

You looked at L. Joe's face, you couldn't stop staring.  A shiny object sparkled, as you saw a necklace around his neck.  You pulled it out, examining it.  It was the same necklace as yours.  But instead of it being purple, it was light blue almost white color.

You pulled out your necklace and stared at L. Joe.

Before you could ask anything, Niel pulled you up.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

CAP pulled L. Joe onto his shoulder.  Chunji took Seohyun home, as Ricky and Changjo were having fun riding L. Joe's bike home.  But CAP stopped them, and he took the bike while they carried L. Joe.  You were walking with Niel back home, when midway you collapsed.  Niel caught you, as he saw you had past out.  Niel rolled his eyes irritated of course as usual.  But then something changed.  He caressed your face, your hair, touching your lips.

"Wait, Niel what are you doing!" Niel scolded himself.

He gently put you on his back, carrying you back home.  As he got to the apartment, he pulled out a spare key, opening it.  He laid you down on your bed, tucking you in.  He pulled out his phone.  Hearing his apartment phone ring.

"Hello?" Chunji answered.

"I'll take the first shift." Niel whispered, hanging up.

L. Joe locked himself in his room.  Chunji sighed.

"Not again..." Ricky whispered.

"We will just wait." CAP said sitting down on the couch.

L. Joe was sitting on his bed, tears falling from his eyes as he stared at picture of his family.  His mother, his father, with you and him smiling with arms around each others shoulders.

"Eomma, appa.... I found her.  This time, I won't lose her.  I'm so sorry..._________."