Kidnapped

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0

======================

L. Joe burst in the apartment.  You were giggling with Niel, when you noticed L. Joe go into your room.

You ran in to see him pull out a suitcase, throwing your clothes in it.

"Oppa! What's going on!" You asked.

"Hurry up and pack.  We don't have time." L. Joe said.

You couldn't say anything.  You did what he said, but you were confused.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Niel asked.

"They're are coming." L. Joe said.

Niel's eyes widened.

"You mean-"

"Not just MBLAQ, also the man who killed my parents." L. Joe said.

You brought out your suitcase.  CAP grabbed it from you, running outside towards the van.

"Byunghyun oppa, what's going on! Why are we packing!" You asked.

"_______ i need you stop asking questions and follow what I say.  I want you to be safe." L. Joe said.

"But if you tell me maybe I'll be more calm!" You screamed.

Just then, a screech came outside from your apartment.  Your eyes widened as you looked outside your window to see a few guys in black suits come out.

"OPPA!" You screamed.

Just then, CAP was knocked out with a punch, falling down on the stairs, your luggage rolling down the steps.  The door opened, a man in a black suit, kinda big and chubby walked in.  They all stepped back.  The man saw you, and smirked.  He motioned a guy, pointing at you, the guy nodded, walking towards you.

Before he could touch you, Niel grabbed his arm, pushing him aside.

"You have to go through me to get her." Niel growled.

The man threw the first punch, as Niel caught it.  The man kicked Niel in the stomach having him fly back.  The pain was excruciating, that Niel couldn't get up.  Having his stomach and chest area burn.

"Ah!" Niel cried, blood coming out of his mouth.

"Niel!" You screamed.

The man grabbed you by your waist, pulling you with him.  You kicked your legs up, screaming.

"OPPA!! NIEL!!!" You screamed.

"________!!!!" L. Joe yelled.

L. Joe ran to grab you, but the big man in the black suit, punched L. Joe in the face, having him fall to the ground, blood coming out of his mouth.

"Nuna!" Changjo and Ricky yelled.

"Changjo! Ricky!!!" You screamed.

The man threw you over his shoulders as he continued walking down the stairs towards the black van.

"NUNA!" Ricky and Changjo tried fighting off all the men but there was too many of them.

"________!!!!" Niel and L. Joe ran down the steps.

Even though the pain was overwhelming, L. Joe and Niel tried their best to get to you but something in the back of their heads hit them hard, having them black out.

The last thing they heard, was your piercing scream.

a/n: Hey guys!!! Hope you are enjoying!!! Just wanted to give a thanks to all my readers, subscribers!  I love you!!! hehehe.  I'll update as soon as a I can! :D Have a nice day!!! And don't worry, the story is not ending yet.  Long ways to go XD