The Secrets

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Gf5TnEdiM

--------------

"Take them away." Eric smirked.

Niel struggled out of the man's grasps, running towards Eric.

"You bastard!" Niel yelled.

Niel was going to punch him, but Eric pulled out his gun, pointing it straight at Niel.  Niel stepped back, his hands in the air.

"You think you can take me on by yourself?  The way you trained at the academy is nothing.  You failed so many times and you think you can defeat me? Ha! Pathetic." Eric spat.

Niel gritted his teeth, as one of Eric's men grabbed him, dragging him away.

Just then, a black van skidded towards them.  The van opened as CAP yelled.

"GET IN!"

Niel elbowed the man in the stomach, pulling his arm up, back punching the man in the face.  Chunji threw one of the men over his back, running towards the van.  Joon, Seungho, Thunder and Mir knocked out the other men, following Chunji towards the van.  Before closing the door, Mir stuck tongue at Eric.

Eric threw his gun to the ground as he pulled out his phone.

"Follow that van!" Eric yelled.

CAP drove towards the side of the river.  L. Joe, G.O, Ricky and Changjo ran in.

"Where is she!" CAP asked.

Ricky and Changjo put their head down.

"You caught her didn't you!" G.O yelled.

"We did but, when we walked out of the river, Eric's man surrounded us.  Ricky and I were held down and they took _________ with them." Changjo said.

L. Joe's eyes widened.

"YOU IDIOTS!" L. Joe and Niel yelled.

Niel and L. Joe both glared at each other.

"Okay the two of you stop arguing! If you really care about _________ at this very moment, you two will stop yelling and think of a ing plan to get her back!" CAP yelled.

"Let me drive."

Seungho took the wheel as everyone in the back of the van thought of a plan.

Just then the van stopped.

Everyone got out as they ran in MBLAQ's warehouse.

"We have to get into the academy, that's the only way we can stop him." Chunji said.

"Stop him from doing what?" L. Joe asked.

"Your parents hid a secrets of plans to take over South Korea.  The North wanted them, and Eric is working for them.  He was undercover as a South Korean agent."

"Whoah wait a minute!" Niel said.

"Are you saying Eric hyung- I mean Eric is a traitor to our country?" Niel asked.

Chunji nodded.

"He's been working for the North ever since we've arrived.  That's why he wants to kill us.  Even more so of L. Joe." Chunji said.

"But, how do you know all of this?" L. Joe asked.

"Let's just say, we busted into Eric's office a few times." G.O smirked.

"So, the reason my parents were killed was because-"

"They hid the secrets some place around Seoul.  Places that Eric nor the North could find." Seungho said.

"Do you happen to know where they are?" Joon asked L. Joe.

L. Joe tried to remember.  His eyes widened when he remembered his father being busy on his computer for days.

"My father, I remember him being on the computer, he was typing documents after documents.  Uhhh Uhhh." L. Joe said, still trying to remember.

"Then would it me on that computer? Is it still alive?" Changjo asked.

L. Joe eyes widened.

"It's on a disc.  I don't know what the disc looks like but he put it in a black duffle bag more so." L. Joe said.

"We better get looking." CAP said.

Everyone nodded as they packed their backpacks.

"Alright, Chunji and Ricky take the park side.  Changjo, L. Joe and CAP take the underground subway and train station.  We will take care at the academy.  And Niel, you take the streets and city."

Everyone nodded as they all ran out in search for the secrets in Seoul.

Your POV

'What's going on? I can't see anything!'

You opened your eyes to see pitch black, darkness.  You realize there is a soft cloth wrapped around your eyes.  You tried moving your hands to remove it but something was tying your hands down.  You tried to struggle out but it was no use.

"Your up..."

You stopped moving.

"Now that your up."

The man ripped the cloth covering your face off, pointing a pistol in the middle of your forehead.

"Start talking."