I Love you, my children

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzSVXyteNqk

"Let _______ go!!!"

Niel ran up to Eric, pushing him to the ground. Andy came over to him, pulling him off, throwing him to the wall.  Niel looked up as he saw you, your eyes were closed, reciting all the secrets verbally.  His eyes widened.

"What did you do to _______!!!" Niel screamed kicking Andy in the chest.

Andy fell back.  Eric pressed a red button on the wall.

L. Joe stopped in his tracks hearing a siren go off.  His eyes widened.

"Let's hurry!" L. Joe's father yelled.

Niel glared at Eric, as he charged towards him.  Eric pulled him off, punching Niel in the face.  Niel fell back as Andy got over towards Niel, pulling him off, kicking him in the chest.  Eric pulled out his gun, as Andy held Niel down.

"I should have gotten rid of you twerps when I had the chance!  How useless you were to me!  Good bye, Ahn Daniel."

Eric smirked as he was about to pull the trigger, someone tackled him.  Eric looked up to see L. Joe.  "Missed me?" L. Joe smirked, punching Eric in the face.  Eric threw L. Joe off of him as CAP jumped kicked him in the face, making him fall back.  Your father ran up to you, as he saw you were already reciting everything.  He stared at the camera.  L. Joe kicked the camera, having it fall to the ground.  He walked up to the camera pulling the memory chip out.  He smirked as he threw it to the ground stepping on it.

"NO!" Andy screamed.

L. Joe turned around as he swiftly caught Andy's arm, pulling it behind his back, slamming him into the wall.  L. Joe pulled out his gun, pointing into his back.

"Not so fast." L. Joe said.

CAP headed Eric as both of them fell back.  Eric saw his gun, and was about to get it when someone kicked it away.  Eric looked up, his eyes widened.

"Issac..." Eric stuttered.

"Hello Eric.  It's been a while." Issac smirked.

He pulled Eric up, slamming him into the wall.

"How could you betray us! Your own country! Especially me! You betrayed me and Krystal! (not f(x) Krystal guys lol just using the name.)

Eric glared as he pushed Issac off of him, punching him in the face.

"You should have been dead!" Eric screamed.

Andy was on the ground unconscious. 

"I trusted you with my son and daughter! And what did you do! You trashed them!" Issac screamed.

"I did not trash them! Agents took them as their own! What else was I suppose to do! CEO didn't let me keep them!" Eric punched Issac.

Issac fell back, as he stood up, grabbing on to Eric's collar.

"I trusted you." Issac said softly.

"My best friend!" Issac yelled.

Eric's eyes widened as he turned the other way.  "We aren't friends anymore." Eric muttered.

L. Joe and CAP's eyes widened.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

L. Joe turned around to see your blood pressure decreasing heavily.

"________!!!!!"

Niel limped towards you as he shoved the white helmet on your head off.  You stopped reciting the secrets and was now in a deep sleep.

"______!" L. Joe ran over.

CAP ran to the machine and tried to turn it off, but nothing worked.

"Why isn't it working!" CAP screamed.

Issac's eyes widened as he stared at Eric.

"You put it on hyper mode!" Issac yelled.

Eric pulled Issac off of him.  He stood up, handing him the gun.

"Just end me already.  I've done enough to deserve to die."

"APPPA!" L. Joe cried.

"______!!! Wake up!" Niel screamed.

"I love you please don't leave me alone! PLEASE! _______!!!" Niel cried.

Ricky, Changjo and Chunji ran in as their eyes widened at the scene.

"Ricky help!" CAP yelled.

Ricky ran to the machine as he fooled around with the switches.

Ricky's eyes widened.  "It's on hyper mode..."

"Which means!?" L. Joe and Niel yelled.

"It can't be shut off." Ricky whispered.

L. Joe stared at you as he ripped the IV out, and pulled out off the chair.

"We have to get out of here, this thing is going to explode!" Ricky yelled running.

"Niel take ________." L. Joe said.

Niel took you into his arms, as he ran out with the rest of the gang.

"Appa let's go!" L. Joe yelled.

Issac looked at Eric.  Then at Andy, dropping the gun.

"If people find out about this machine." Issac started.

"We will be dead." Eric finished his sentence.

Issac looked at Eric, then at his son.

"Go, Byunghyun." Issac said.

"Appa... NO! I'm not leaving you here!" L. Joe screamed.

"GO!" Issac yelled.

L. Joe stepped back a bit.

"Go my son.  This is meant to be.  We were the ones who created this mess, now we will end with it.  Tell ________ that I love her, both of you live a happy life without all this secrets, these sad pasts, and move on in life.  I love you my son, now go.  GO!" Issac yelled.

L. Joe eyes started water as his tears fell down his face.

"Appa, I love you too!" L. Joe yelled, before running out of the building.

Issac and Eric moved towards Andy, as they all lied beside each other.

'I love you, _______, Byunghyun.  Yebo, I'm coming to you now.' Issac smiled, closing his eyes.

L. Joe ran out of the school, as the whole entire building exploded.  L. Joe turned around, his eyes widened.  He fell to the ground as CAP ran towards him.

"L. Joe, we have to hurry to the hospital.  ________ is in danger!"

CAP dragged L. Joe towards the van.

'Appa.'