Meeting MBLAQ

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGE3FPwDN5o&feature=related

------

"Joon." Niel glared.

Joon smirked as his group MBLAQ surrounded you two.

"Well look what we have here.  Niel and his girlfriend." Joon smirked touching your face.

"Get your hands off her."

Joon turned around to see L. Joe with the rest of Teen Top.

L. Joe pulled you away from Joon, behind him.

"Oh!! What is this.  Isn't it the infamous L. Joe.  It's been a while." Seungho laughed.

"Why don't you go and hang in our garden.  You remember what we did to you guys at the academy right?" Ricky smirked.

Mir was about to teach Ricky a lesson when G.O held him back.

"Patience .." G.O said looking at you.

You were scared.  You hid behind L. Joe.  CAP by you, pushing you towards Ricky and Changjo.

"What are you guys doing here?" L. Joe asked.

"What do you think?  We are here to protect the girl too." Thunder smiled.

Your eyes widened.

"We didn't think she would be so pretty in person." Joon said wiping his lips with his thumb.

Niel growled low.

"But it seems she's already taken."

Niel glared down at Joon.

"You've changed Niel.  A lot." G.O commented.

"We must go, we don't want to interrupt your wonderful time here at the park.  But the next time we meet, we won't be as nice." Joon said as he turned with his group MBLAQ.

"Who are they?" You asked.

"Niel, may I speak to you.  Alone." L. Joe said.

Niel sighed, and nodded.

You watched as Niel and L. Joe left towards someplace quiet.

"Come on, let's get you home." Chunji said, pulling you with him.

'I hope they will be okay.' you thought. Before following the rest of Teen Top.

a/n: sorry for the short chapter! I finally found a computer to update!! Right now I'm with a friend, watching my other friend teach a class.  He's a tutor for math.  He's super smart!!! :D Anyways I'll shall update after work!!! I'll probably be home around 9PM sooo you can calculate that from your time.  I live in Hawaii so... yeah hahaha.  Hope you guys enjoyed this update!!! BYE BYE!~ Ugh! Off to psychology... -.- BLEH!