MBLAQ

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyEyy_51QtY

--------

You woke up in the morning to see that L. Joe was gone.  You woke up, looking around for him, but he was no where in sight.  On the kitchen table, there was a note.

_________,

The boys and I went on a separate mission.  We will be back home soon.

Chunji made some food, so eat up! I don't want my sister to get sick :)

I'll be home soon.

-Byunghyun.

You smiled to yourself as you looked in the refrigerator.  Your eyes widened to see a big pot of Kimchee stew, tons of vegetable dishes.  You hurled at the vegetables and shut the refrigerator door.  You decided to get some fresh air, maybe go over Seohyun's house.  You put on nice blue skinny jeans, white converses, and a nice white shirt with a pink vest.  Your hair was down, curled lightly.  You brushed your bangs to the side, and smiled.  You walked out the doors of your apartment, walking along the road side of the streets.

"Ahhh! Fresh air!"

"Fresh meat..."

Your eyes widened.  You turned around to see five boys staring at you.

"Who-who are you?" You asked, stepping back.

"You don't remember us? I feel hurt." A boy said.

You thought back to the amusement park.  Your eyes widened.

"Your Joon." You whispered.

"Bingo!" Joon smirked.

"Now what are you doing by yourself?  Where is your body guards to protect you?" Thunder asked laughing.

Seungho walked up to you, putting his finger to your cheek.

"Her skin is very soft." Seungho smirked.

You backed away, slapping his away from your face.

"Oooh a bad girl, I like." G.O smirked.

You turned to run away when Joon caught your wrist.

"Now where are you going?  We weren't done."

Just then, a hand wrapped around Joon's wrist.  Joon looked up and glared.

"If I were you, I would let go of her hand before I beat the living out of you."

You looked up to see Niel glaring at Joon.

"Well well well is it Niel.  Back then you merely a baby.  Remember at the academy when I beat you up so badly you cried.  Ha! L. Joe had to come and save your ." Joon smirked.

Niel punched Joon in the face, kicking him towards the wall.

"I'm not a baby anymore Joon." Niel smirked.

"You are."

Joon glared at Niel, his breathing becoming hard.  He ran to attack Niel when Niel simply moved to the side, kicking Joon in the back, making him fall to the cement road.

"Your wasting my time." Niel glared.

"If I were you, I would leave and come back when you become stronger to defeat me." Niel said grabbing your hand.

"Now if you excuse me, _________ and I have somewhere to go.  Something that is worth my time than yours."

Niel and you left as Joon punched the ground in anger.

"I'll get you back soon Niel.  And I'll take that girl away from you and L. Joe! You'll see.  I'll take the ones who are most important to everyone in your group! Just watch!" Joon hissed.

Niel just waved his hands in the air, walking with you down the road.