L. Joe & Teen Top's Past: Part 2

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wormYz-agts

-----

"You know how I told you about how he had nightmares." Chunji said.

You nodded.

"I started taking noticed a few nights after we arrived at the academy." Chunji whispered.

It was 2AM in the morning.  Chunji was fast asleep.  L. Joe and him shared a room as Ricky and CAP shared one, as Changjo and Niel shared another.  L. Joe tossed and turned, sweat coming down his face.

L. Joe's dream:

"Eomma! APPA!" L. Joe screamed.

"Byunghyun honey, take your sister upstairs now!"

"_______ come on!" L. Joe dragged his younger sister with him.

"Eomma! Appa!" ______ screamed.

L. Joe and _______ locked each other in a room.  They heard gunshots and piercing screams.  ________ covered her ears.  The door busted open.  ________ screamed as they took her.

"Let her go!" L. Joe screamed.

L. Joe ran up to the man, as he pushed him aside, having L. Joe slam into a closet, knocking out.

"OPPPA!!!!" _______ screamed.

End of L. Joe's dream.

"______....________!" L. Joe screamed.

Chunji woke up, his eyes widened as he ran to L. Joe.

"L. Joe! L. Joe!" Chunji shook him.

L. Joe took a hold of Chunji's arms, opening his eyes wide open, breathing hard.

"Take deep breathes." Chunji told him.

L. Joe's breaths started to slow down, as Chunji came back with a cup of water.  CAP walked in, sitting on the bed next to L. Joe.

"Hey man you okay? I heard you scream." CAP said.

"I'm fine." L. Joe said, gulping down the water.

"Drink slowly." Chunji said.

The next morning, Teen Top walked through cafeteria.  A boy smirked.

"Looks like the orphans made their arrival." The boy said.

Some other boys snickered at the comment.  L. Joe clenched his fists as they sat at their original table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"I heard they were all abandon.  L . Joe must have pity them.  They probably his slaves."

L. Joe stood up, but CAP pulled him back down.

"Let. Me. Go." L. Joe hissed.

"Ignore them." CAP said.

"Haha, got his stabilizer to keep him from terrorizing the school."

Just then, a punch landed in the boys face.

Chunji cracked his knuckles.

"You have no right to disrespect L. Joe." Chunji glared.

The boy spit blood from his mouth onto the floor.  He stood up, fixing his clothes.

"Who are you to talk, orphan." He spat.

Just then, Ricky kicked him the stomach, as Changjo cupped his hands around his neck, pushing him down to the ground.

"Say one more word and that will be your last." Changjo threatened.

Ricky put his foot against Changjo's hands, stepping on the boys neck.

The boy started gasping for air.

"Disrespect our hyungs, and you'll feel the wrath of the maknaes of Teen Top." Ricky glared.

Ricky stared at the other boys.  They backed away, scared.  Ricky pulled his foot over as Changjo stood up.

"You better be lucky we didn't shed your blood all over the cafeteria.  Let that be a warning to you and the rest of the student body." Changjo threatened.

The two maknaes walked back to the table.  They sat down, and smiled.

"Yah! Don't steal my meat!" Changjo yelled.

Ricky just stuck tongue at him.

"I'm your hyung so merong!"

L. Joe, Chunji and CAP laughed as Niel stared at the boy.

"I'll get those guys!" The boy whispered.

That night, the boy and his gang thought it would be funny to put on a surprise attack on L. Joe.

"That L. Joe, his group embarrassed us, not its time to embarrass him.  After what he did to my face when we were little.  He doesn't deserve to be here, he belongs in a mental hospital."

The boys sneaked to L. Joe's room.  Their eyes widened as they heard screams coming from the room.

"Shhh! It's going to be okay L. Joe! CALM DOWN!"

They opened the door, to see L. Joe gasping for breath, as CAP and Chunji were holding him down.

"He is psycho!" The boys eyes widened.

"Ahem."

Their eyes widened as they turned to see Niel.

"What brings you boys to L. Joe hyung's room?" Niel asked.

The sighed.  It was only Niel.  Niel never showed fear, nor any violence.

"Why don't you just go off and read a book." The boy pushed him.

Niel stared at the boy and then at his shoulder where he pushed him.

"Scram!" Another boy smirked.

Niel looked at his shoulder and then at them.

Niel put an evil smile on.  As he cracked his knuckles.

"You better change your mind and go back to sleep." Niel smirked.

"What are you going to do, huh?"

"Not me." Niel smirked.

Their eyes widened as they turned around to see Chunji, CAP and L. Joe.

"Them." Niel whispered.

The next morning, the student body laughed as the group of boys were hanging in their underwear outside in the school garden.  Teen Top smirked as they stared at them.

"Next time, don't mess with Teen Top."

"You could say we were bullies back then." Niel said.

"But, what about his family?" You asked.

Teen Top became quiet.  The door opened as L. Joe walked into the apartment.  He saw you and turned to walk back outside.

"L. Joe! Just in time!" CAP smiled.

L. Joe felt CAP's grip on his shoulder.

"Come on, let's have a chat." CAP said dragging L. Joe, sitting him in front of you.

"What." L. Joe asked.

"What's your family like?" You asked.

L. Joe stared at you.

"You guys..." L. Joe glared at his friends.

"Hey! It was going to come out sooner or later.  And! She might as well get to know all of us right!" Chunji smiled.

"YEAH!" Ricky and Changjo smiled.

"We are all going to be together for a long time, protecting ________."

L. Joe stared at you.

"What do you want to know?" L. Joe asked.

Teen Top stopped talking as they stared between you and L. Joe.

"Why do we have the same necklaces?" You asked.

"I'm not answering that question." L. Joe said.

"Then.  Tell me about your family."

"No."

"Please." You begged.

"I promised myself I wouldn't speak nor think about my family ever again.  I already broke my promise of not coming to see their grave either." L. Joe said standing up from his seat, slamming the door of his room he shared with Niel.

Niel rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"Let's all get to bed.  Tomorrow is Saturday, so sleep in.  I'll be on watch for the whole night, everyone get rest." CAP said.

"I'll stay up with you."  Chunji said.

Chunji and CAP walked you to your apartment.  Before you entered you turned to them.

"Will L. Joe be okay?" You asked.

Chunji and CAP smiled.

"For his whole entire life, he has been treated horribly.  But until he met us, he was doing okay.  But when we met you, things changed.  Not only for L. Joe, but for us as well.  You actually made Niel smile for once in his life.  We thank you a lot.  Now get some sleep, you'll need to rest."

You nodded closing your door.

Chunji and CAP stared at the cameras and eventually fell asleep.

L. Joe opened his eyes as he slid the door open.  He stared at Chunji and CAP sleeping on the couch.

"Will watch the whole night my ." L. Joe smirked.

He jumped out the window, hopping over to your balcony.  He opened your sliding door to see you sleeping.  He smiled, seeing you fast asleep.

Your eyes started to open slowly as you stared at the figure in front of you.

"Oppa?" You whispered.

Your sight became clear as your eyes widened.

L. Joe cupped your mouth.

"Don't scream."

'What the hell is he doing in my room!' you screamed in your mind.

"I'll tell you everything." L. Joe said.

You stared at him.

"About my past, my family, and the necklaces."