L. Joe's Past: Part 1

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5ARiy9R6Q

-----

"It started when he was a kid...." Chunji said.

"L. Joe when he came to the academy where we were trained, he never spoked to anyone.  He would only speak a few words to the teachers and none to the students.  I remember being his roommate.  He had bad dreams calling out his parents names, screaming, and calling out some girls name." Chunji said.

Flashback:

"Everyone welcome our new student, Lee Byunghyun.  He's been through a lot so take it easy on him."

Everyone stared at Byunghyun and smiled.  But he never smiled.  He kept a straight poker face.  Some people were scared of him, and decided not to befriend him.  He would sit alone.  At times people would pick fights with him as well.

"Hey! Quiet boy! Think your all that!  No wonder you got abandoned.  You worthless little punk."

But at that moment.  When he heard the boy call him abandoned.  Byunghyun lost it.  As the boy walked away, Byunghyun ran behind him, grabbing arm, throwing him across the room.  The boy coughed up bood.  Byunghyun ran up to him, punching his face over and over.  Even the teacher was stunned at how violent a child he is.  Everyone backed away in fear as the teachers separated the two.

"I WASN'T ABANDONED! GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT!" Byunghyun screamed.

They tried to stabilize him.  He was too out of control.  He gave death threats to the student, almost killed him and now they classified him as a threat to the whole school.  Everyone feared him.  When he turned eleven.  He was sent on missions to kill people.

"That's when we met him." CAP said.

Ricky and Changjo smiled.  Remembering the time they all met.

"Byunghyun!" An officer called him.

Byunghyun ran up to them as he turned to a group of boys.  Byunghyun's mission was to kill everyone.  Men, Woman and children.

"Move." Byunghyun said.  His eyes scared the kids as a teenage boy, a year older than him blocked his way.

"I said move!" Byunghyun yelled.

"I'm not letting you hurt my friends."

Just when Byunghyun was going to attack, the boy threw him to the ground, stabilizing him there.

Byunghyun's eyes widened at his strength.

The teachers and officers of the academy couldn't believe that a mere boy like him could hold the crazy insane student they've ever had.

"I said I'm not letting you hurt my friends!" The boy screamed.  Tears falling out of his eyes.

"Their my brothers." He said.

Byunghyun's eyes widened.

"Byunghyun oppa!" He heard a scream in his mind.  Remebering his lost sister.

"Let me go." Byunghyun said.

"No! Your going to kill them!" The boy said.

"I promise.  I won't hurt them nor you."

The boy pulled back, still not convinced.  He was ready to attack Byunghyun if he tries to kill his friends.

Byunghyun dusted himself, blood marks on his face.

"Take them with us." Byunghyun said.

"Because of him.  He gave us a place where we could belong." Changjo said.

"The boy was me.  The one who was able to keep Byunghyun's temper down." CAP whispered.

"I heard that crazy kid gave a home for more orphaned kids." Another boy whispered.

Byunghyun and the rest of Teen Top sat in the middle of the cafeteria.

"What's your name?" Byunghyun asked.

The oldest boy looked up at him.

"Bang Minsoo." He said.

"From now on, your CAP." Byunghyun said.

Minsoo looked at him.

"Your going to need a name.  If your going on missions with me, your going to have to keep your real name secret from your enemies.  If you don't want them to look up your information, its best to give them a name they won't know." Byunghyun said.

"Does that mean we have to change our names to?" The youngest asked.

Byunghyun looked at him.  The little boy backed away in fear.

One by one, Byunghyun gave him their names.

"Your Ricky."

"Your Changjo."

"Your Chunji."

"Your Niel."

"Then what do we call you?" Ricky asked.

Byunghyun for once in his life, smiled.

"L. Joe."