Niel Knows

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCE_rUXU7oE

------

L. Joe and Niel walked out of the amusement park.  They kept walking and walking.

Niel had his hands behind his head as he whistiled softly, following L. Joe.  Finally the two stopped by the Han River.  Niel stopped a few feet away from L. Joe.

L. Joe turned towards Niel, he walked up to him, punching him in the face.

Niel fell to the floor, spitting out blood.  He stood up punching L. Joe back in the face.

"What the hell was that for!" Niel yelled.

L. Joe glared at him, as he pushed Niel towards the ground.  His fists in the air.

"That was for kissing her." L. Joe glared.

Niel scoffed.

"What, do you like her to or something?" Niel asked.

Before L. Joe could say anything, Niel kicked L. Joe off of him, punching him in the face again.  He grabbed L. Joe by his collar, slamming him into the wall of the bridge.

"That was for not telling her." Niel yelled.

L. Joe stared at Niel.

Niel let him go, as L. Joe fell to the floor.  Niel sat next to him, as silence grew in the atmosphere.  L. Joe looked at Niel.

"How long have you known?" L. Joe asked.

Niel smirked.

"Since the academy.  Ricky and Changjo don't know.  But when you stopped ________, looking at her necklace.  It hit me, that she was your twin sister." Niel said.

L. Joe looked at him.

"Does CAP hyung and Chunji hyung know?" L. Joe asked.

"Probably." Niel said.

"Can you promise me something Niel." L. Joe asked.

Niel turned towards L. Joe.  It was the first time he saw L. Joe's tears.

"Don't tell her.  She's been waiting for me, and yet I've never showned.  If I all of a sudden tell her, I'm afraid she won't remember me.  Or even worse, she wouldn't forgive me for leaving her." L. Joe cried.

Niel rubbed L. Joe's shoulder.

"She will remember, soon.  L. Joe hyung." Niel said.

Niel stood up, rotating his shoulders, yelping at the pain in his jaw where L. Joe punched him.

L. Joe stood up too, dusting his pants.  Just then, CAP and Chunji arrived on their motocycles.

"Now you two, have a lot of explaining to do." Chunji glared.

Niel and L. Joe hid behind CAP.  Chunji may be nice, but he's scary when you don't come home on time.

A few days past since that day.  You touched your lips, remembering the kiss between you and Niel.

You shook your head, making your way out the door.  Right then, someone was leaning beside your door.  You turned.  Your eyes widened.

Niel was leaning his back againest the wall.  His brown hair with white highlights, blowing in the wind.  His uniform looked more neat.  Usually he's the one who wears his uniform different from everyone, but this time, he looked like everyone else.  He looked your way, his face got a bit pink, remembering what had happened two days ago.

"W-what are you doing here?" You asked.

Right then, L. Joe's hand touched your shoulder.  You looked up at him, as you saw the necklace around his neck.

"Niel will be taking you to school and back home.  Or where ever you need to go." L. Joe smiled towards you.

"I'll see you in school!" Ricky and Changjo passed by.

CAP, Chunji and L. Joe started walking down to get their motorcycles when L. Joe stopped by Niel; whispering in his ears.

"You do anything else than giving her a kiss, your dead meat." L. Joe whispered.

Niel scoffed, pushing L. Joe aside.  Making his way towards you.

You started to shake in fear as Niel had his normal evil face on.  As he stood in front of you, he held out his hand.

You looked at him, confused.

Niel rolled his eyes, as he grabbed your bag, swinging it over his shoulder.

"Come on, we'll be late for school."

"Hey." You whispered.

Niel turned his head around.  You ran up to him.  You stood right next to him, both of you near the staircase where the rest of Teen Top watched you two.  You put your arms around his waist hugging him.  Niel was confused, and again flustered.

"Thank you." You whispered.

Niel's head started to spin again.

CAP and Chunji gave each other looks, as Ricky and Changjo snickered at the couple.

"It seems Eric hyung isn't going to be very happy about this." CAP said.

L. Joe laughed.

"It's okay.  I'll talk to Eric hyung." L. Joe said, getting on his bike.

"Aren't you mad?" Chunji asked.

L. Joe stared at Chunji weirdly.

"She is your sister right?" CAP smirked.

L. Joe glared at them.

"If you are starting to fall for her again, your going to have to go through me." L. Joe said putting his helmet on, starting his bike, riding towards the school.

Chunji and CAP laughed as they started their bikes too, riding down the streets with L. Joe.

"WAIT FOR US!!!" Ricky and Changjo screamed, trying to run after them.

Niel and you walked to school together.  He was still holding your bag over his shoulder.  You silently walked beside him.  Just then, a group of thugs appeared.

"Well well well, the girl and her boyfriend." Niel pulled you behind him.  Just than, someone from behind grabbed you.

"AHHH!" You screamed.

"Let me go!" You tried get out of the mans grasps.

"Seems like this guy is weak." One of the men laughed, kicking Niel in the back, having him fall to the floor.

"Niel!" You screamed.

Niel looked behind him, as he saw you being pulled away into a black van.

"_________!" Niel screamed, as he was being held down to the ground.