A Man's Word

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2NwfLpvntw

MBLAQ ran through the academy.

"Where is that er!" Seungho yelled.

MBLAQ searched room by room.  The hallways were filled with security cameras.

"You will never find me.  You think I'll be right in the open?" Eric smirked.

"DAMN!" G.O kicked the wall.

"Boys!" A voice ragged.

MBLAQ turned around  Their eyes opened wide.

"Do you remember me?" The man smirked.

Flashback: *Chapter 19, begining*

"Relax boss.  We will get her and you can have your revenge back.  As long as we get our end of the deal." Seungho said, as he sat down on the man's desk, holding the knife.

"You do remember what our package deal was...right?" Seungho asked, pointing the knife at the boss.

"But I want to-"

"Ah ah ah!" Seungho said stirred the knife, pointing it to his throat.

The man breathed heavily as he sighed.

"I get _______, you get L. Joe." He said.

Thunder smiled as he walked behind the man.  He turned the mans chair, his face leaning into his.  He patted his head and grinned.

"Exactly."

End of flashback.

"Andy." Seungho whispered.

"Boys, long time no see.  Where is the girl?" Andy asked.

MBLAQ backed away slowly.

"What's the matter? We had a deal right? You get L. Joe, I get ________ it's a simple."

"We only wanted L. Joe so we could get revenge on what he did to us when we were students at the academy!  We didn't care about __________, till-"

"Till?" Andy questioned.

MBLAQ started to breathe hard.  They didn't know what to do.

Andy's mouth formed into a smirk.  Lifthing his hand in the air, his fingers snapped.

A mob of men surrounded MBLAQ.

"Oh great, here we go again. Faze one." Mir grinned.

Seungho cracked his neck side to side, rolling his shoulders back.

"Well, if its a fight you want, its a fight you'll get!" G.O yelled.

"Oh and boys." Andy said.

MBLAQ stared at him.

"The deal is off.  I have a new deal.  I get both L. Joe and ________, along with Teen Top's and your lives.  This is the final battle." Andy laughed, grinning at the boys.

"Ta ta!" Andy laughed loudly.

"I told you we shouldn't have trusted him in the first place! It was obvious! He is working with Eric!" Mir yelled.

MBLAQ stared at the huge mob of men.

"This is not the final battle!" Seunho shouted.

"It's only the begining."