Finding Clues

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elq0t2PdHns

---------------

The room was opened spaced.  Eric walked in with his black silky robe towards a desk.  He pressed a small button underneath the table.  A huge green spread computer came out as he smirked.  Pictures of Teen Top were on the screen, as he clicked on each one showing a  camera screen of where the boys where.  Eric grinned as he sipped his cup of coffee.

"Let's see what these boys are up to."

With Chunji and Ricky

Chunji was bouncing a basketball while Ricky was walking around the basketball court.

"You know hyung, bouncing a basketball isn't going to help at all." Ricky commented.

"It won't but, it's a good disguise." Chunji smiled.

Ricky rolled his eyes spotted something on the bench.

"Hey, was that bag there before?" Ricky asked nudging Chunji.

Chunji stared at him and then at the bench.  Beside the bag a figure was standing outside the fence.  He motioned the boys to come near him.  Chunji and Ricky looked at each other as they cautiously walked forward.

"You Teen Top?" The man asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Ricky asked.

The man was dressed in a dark black rain coat with a black hat to match his mysterious dark look.

"Look inside the duffel bag." The man ordered.

Ricky started to open it but Chunji stopped him.

"What if its a bomb." Chunji said.

The man slapped his head.

"Do you really think I would kill you boys!" The man got angry.

"Tell us who you are and then we will open the duffel bag." Chunji said.

"If I tell you, I'll have to kill you." The man smirked.

"oooh! Is this one of those hard core riddles we have to solve!" Ricky asked.

Chunji and the man stared at Ricky with a "WTF" expression on their face.

Chunji lightly punched Ricky in the shoulder.

"Your such an idiot." Chunji sighed.

"I promise you, I'm on your side.  Now open that duffel bag and what ever is in there give it to Byunghyun."

Chunji and Ricky's eyes shot opened as they stared at the man.

"You said Byunghyun." Ricky whispered.

The man pulled off his hat and sunglasses.  Ricky and Chunji's eyes shot opened as they both fell to the ground.

"It can't be....."

With Niel....

"Ugh this stupid wind!! MY HAIR IS IN MY FACE! I CAN'T SEE WHERE I'M DRIVING THIS DAMN BIKE!!!" Niel screamed.

SCREECH!

Niel skidded his bike to a stop as he saw a black van pull up to the side of the road.

The van door opened as a small package was thrown out.  The door closed and the van drove off.  Niel dropped the bike to the ground, running towards the package.  He teared it opened.  A small envelope was in there.  He ripped it opened to find pictures.  His hands clenched, almost ready to rip the pictures into shreds.

They were pictures of you with a gun pointing at your head with captions written:

"If you don't bring me the secrets soon, I'll blow her head open."

Niel ripped the pictures as he threw them into the traffic street.  He looked down to see a small piece of paper attached to the box.  He pulled it off.  There was the address.

"This is the academy's address..."

Niel's eyes widened as he quickly sprinted towards the academy.

With Changjo, L. Joe and CAP

They ran down the stairs as they pushed through people waiting for the subway train to come.

"Nothing?" CAP asked.

"I'll go try call Chunji hyung if he found the CD yet." Changjo said.

L. Joe skateboarded towards CAP.  He stepped on the board, catching it with his hand.

"Did you find it?" L. Joe asked.

CAP shook his head.

Changjo put a coin in as he made a phone call to Chunji, but he never picked up.

"Damn it!" Changjo yelled, slamming the phone, walking away.

*clink*

Changjo stopped as he stared at the return coin slot.  He pushed it open, pulling out a unique coin.

"Well aren't I lucky-wait a minute...."

Changjo stared at the coin as he noticed four numbers ingraved in the coin.

"0103" Changjo read.

Changjo stared at the coin and then saw the blue lockers far ahead.

"Hyungs!" Changjo called.

L. Joe and CAP ran up to him.

"What?"

Changjo smiled as he showed them the coin.

"Found a clue."

With Eric...

"Ha, you think your so sneaky.... I have you guys wrapped around my finger."

Eric picked up his phone, dialing a single number.

"Yes boss." The voice said.

"Surround Seoul Subway Station....make sure they don't get away with the secrets."

"Yes sir!"

Eric grinned.

"I'll be on Top of Top Media Academy now, and I'll make sure I'll get rid of those brats and this school."

A/N: Haha if you noticed, yes I did use some of the Supa Luv MV scenes.  That's how I got the whole story anyways XD  Hope you enjoyed! Comment, Subscribe!